LOL at the Dem Convention Live

Lily just took a shot at Mitt for being a millionaire. Never mind that Obama, the Democratic Senators and all of the union bosses are millionaires.

Can't you stop attacking success Democrats? Why should we vote for you for success if you're so envious of achievers?

rock-chair-1.jpg

Because bin Laden is part of the DNC?

Fail.

Like Obama was part of the RNC? :lol::lol::lol:

This Dem mass governor is lying through his teeth. Mitt balanced the budget every year; but the left them with a "structural budget deficit."

Well__ I was hoping to hear some new whoppers from the Democratic cowards; but it's the same stale rhetoric__ Ah well. Keep it going party people.

After spewing hatred and attacking Romney with lies, he says democrats are about bringing people together. LOL.

Oh wow! I'm sure the "fact checkers" are going have fun with this guy's lies.

Michelle Obama - "Being president doesn't change who you are. It reveals who you are."

Yup. And Obama is a phony. It's been revealed.

"Over 3 million adult children are now on their parent's plans. That's what change looks like." -- Yea? Not them getting their own f'ing jobs and being independent? Thanks Obama.

The dems think that is a good thing.

It is unbelievable.

Michelle Obama - "Being president doesn't change who you are. It reveals who you are."

Yup. And Obama is a phony. It's been revealed.

Pick up the thread over in the clean zone that talks about Obama's personality disorders.

Bill O just did analysis of Mass gov. Devil Patrick's speech. He showed how uneployment, debt, and poverty skyrocketed during his years and how they all improved under Mitt. Yet that dickhead has the nerve to cut him up.

Wow__ I hadn't seen Michelle Obama light up so much as when Bill Clinton bragged about how it was so great that BO married her. She was looking around, happy that everyone was admiring her. Good job Mrs. Narcissist.

Forum List

Back