LOL at the Dem Convention Live

Nice to see the birther go crazy over his President giving such an apparently great performance. If you're having this sort of breakdown, Obama must be kicking the Governor's ass.

I LOVE IT!!!

What was your favorite line of this utterly stellar speech?
I liked the part where he spoke more of "fair shares" while remaining careful to NOT define what a "fair share" might be.
Honestly, this speech was a gimme to Romney!
What a waste!

Nice to see the birther go crazy over his President giving such an apparently great performance. If you're having this sort of breakdown, Obama must be kicking the Governor's ass.

I LOVE IT!!!

I liked the part where he spoke more of "fair shares" while remaining careful to NOT define what a "fair share" might be.
What a waste!

His wife and Clinton, and even Biden, totally out-shined him.

I LOVE IT!!!

What a waste!

Without a doubt.
I sweated this waste of breath for nothing.

I LOVE IT!!!

Well, he is good at talking, not much else though.

I LOVE IT!!!

What a waste!

He made a concerted effort to be 'presidential' and sort of a humble hero and it was mixed results. He would have been smarter, doing the one thing he's good at: being the campaigner and chief.

I thought it was a little silly to talk about how he was a changed man when Michelle and Joe hammered the idea that he was an unchanging rock. It showed their lack of ability to even stay consistent in a 72 hour span let alone a four year term.

I LOVE IT!!!

What a waste!
I didn't hear it;

Gasbag is going nuts though so Its obvious that the President is being quite effective in crafting his message.

I like to see bad people in misery. Since he's having a miserable night; I have to assume his President is having a good night.

I guess this chick went nuts___

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKux363Dg64]Jennifer Granholm DNC Speech COMPLETE: 'Rev Up Your Engines' - YouTube[/ame]

I LOVE IT!!!

What a waste!
I didn't hear it;

Gasbag is going nuts though so Its obvious that the President is being quite effective in crafting his message.

I like to see bad people in misery. Since he's having a miserable night; I have to assume his President is having a good night.

You keep assuming___

What a waste!
I didn't hear it;

You keep assuming___

Candyass is in complete denial/meltdown. She's terrified a Romney win will result in hordes of villagers hunting down homosexuals and burning them.

Forum List

Back