LOL at the Dem Convention Live

rock-chair-1.jpg

Rahm Emmanuel on Day 1 - Obama can't get his official platform far enough away from the Chicago politics.

"Every night, Obama reads 10 letters a night from the American people." :Cough - Bull Shit:

He does. A through J. Althought not necessarily in that order.

Rahm: "Never again, will taxpayers foot the bill for Wall Street's excesses." - Why did they the first time?

Under teh dems taxpayers can spend whatever they want, just not for the republicans.

It's okay to bailout union excesses; or their made-up failures that is. Here's you $20 billion GM__ Oh, you're fine after all? Well keep the cash.

"Over 3 million adult children are now on their parent's plans. That's what change looks like." -- Yea? Not them getting their own f'ing jobs and being independent? Thanks Obama.

Dems and they 26 year old babies crack my ass up:lol:

Last edited:
I love how the Dems talk about savings from the artificial costs that they create (state education, state health care).

"you don't even have to put pants on to support Obama" - Aint that the truth. Just take it up the ass and support him.

I love how the message is young people vote. We know you bitches are in our column if you drag your lazy ass there. We don't have to sell anything more. I bet Dems wish they could put voting stations at McDonalds :lmao:

Everyone has worth no matter who they are or what they believe... unless they are an unborn child. Then they deserve to die when inconvenient.

That's like the 3rd time I've heard Dems brag about ending 'don't ask, don't tell.' How quickly you forget that's your guys's policy.

And of course Obama is going off on the phony pay discrimination point. Women will always average less b/c they have shorter careers as they rear children. That's nature. That's not Republicans a-holes.

Forum List

Back