Lock them up! Betsy DeVos joins other Trump Admin, now more than 10, in using private emails...

Using a Yahoo or GMail address for convienence occasionally is a lot different than installing hardware off-site and getting a private email domain to conduct all GOVT business in secret.

Hope that helps, #5

You're right. A private email server is more secure than a Yahoo or Gmail address. Thanks for pointing that out.
such a blanket statement shows how technically ignorant you are.

i can setup a "private" server and leave it wide open. is that more secure? hell no but it's "private" in that i set it up on my own hardware.

or i set it up and stick with "default" security. that more secure than yahoo or gmail? AW HELL NO.

dude - strike 2.

the problem with people who don't know what the hell they are talking about is that they never shut up.

LOL, I guarantee I know what I'm talking about on this topic. But thanks for the education. And Im fully aware how generic my statement was but look at how the morons say Hillary is automatically a criminal because she had a private server but the Devos is fine because....well it's different.

Funny how this happens.

Here come the excuses.

By Matt Shuham
May 21, 2019 11:04 am
But what about her emails?

Education Secretary Betsy DeVos on Monday joined the club of Trump officials revealed to have used private email addresses for government business, a practice that often violates the rules for retaining documents for the benefit those who want to examine the public record.

But let’s not be too hard on DeVos, she’s hardly alone. Here’s a brief list of current and former senior Trump administration officials confirmed or reported to have used private email addresses or messaging apps for official business:

Mike Pence (as Indiana governor); Jared Kushner; Ivanka Trump; Steve Bannon; Reince Priebus; Gary Cohn; Stephen Miller; K.T. McFarland; James Comey; Kris Kobach and other former members of Trump’s bogus voter fraud commission; John Gore, to correspond with members of the President’s bogus voter fraud commission; and Scott Pruitt (as EPA administrator and Oklahoma attorney general).

But Their Emails! DeVos Joins Long List Of Private Email Users In Trump Admin
You guys need to leave Betsy alone.. how many times are you going to try to attack her?
Haven’t hurt her so far so let ‘em do what they do. It’s the nature of the jerks in the circle.

Funny how this happens.

Here come the excuses.

By Matt Shuham

Education Secretary Betsy DeVos on Monday joined the club of Trump officials revealed to have used private email addresses for government business, a practice that often violates the rules for retaining documents for the benefit those who want to examine the public record.

But let’s not be too hard on DeVos, she’s hardly alone. Here’s a brief list of current and former senior Trump administration officials confirmed or reported to have used private email addresses or messaging apps for official business:

Mike Pence (as Indiana governor); Jared Kushner; Ivanka Trump; Steve Bannon; Reince Priebus; Gary Cohn; Stephen Miller; K.T. McFarland; James Comey; Kris Kobach and other former members of Trump’s bogus voter fraud commission; John Gore, to correspond with members of the President’s bogus voter fraud commission; and Scott Pruitt (as EPA administrator and Oklahoma attorney general).

HELLO....there's a huge difference between using private email accounts vs. a private email server. Was the case, and still is.
Yeah tell us what you think the difference is.

40 years in IT means I know the difference.

Using a Yahoo or GMail address for convienence occasionally is a lot different than installing hardware off-site and getting a private email domain to conduct all GOVT business in secret.

Hope that helps, #5

You're right. A private email server is more secure than a Yahoo or Gmail address. Thanks for pointing that out.
such a blanket statement shows how technically ignorant you are.

i can setup a "private" server and leave it wide open. is that more secure? hell no but it's "private" in that i set it up on my own hardware.

or i set it up and stick with "default" security. that more secure than yahoo or gmail? AW HELL NO.

dude - strike 2.

the problem with people who don't know what the hell they are talking about is that they never shut up.

LOL, I guarantee I know what I'm talking about on this topic. But thanks for the education. And Im fully aware how generic my statement was but look at how the morons say Hillary is automatically a criminal because she had a private server but the Devos is fine because....well it's different.
When Hillary is punished, then we'll punish DeVos. Go ahead.

Hope that helps, #5
If you are trading emails back-and-forth, it’s not in secret.
Besides, if it were supposed to be a secret, it would be hand-delivered.

Funny how this happens.

Here come the excuses.

By Matt Shuham

HELLO....there's a huge difference between using private email accounts vs. a private email server. Was the case, and still is.
Yeah tell us what you think the difference is.

40 years in IT means I know the difference.
So it should be easy for you to explain then.

Forum List

Back