Lock them up! Betsy DeVos joins other Trump Admin, now more than 10, in using private emails...

Just admit that you have much higher standards of conduct for democrats than the criminal scum you vote for.
Actually, based on their track record - to include the Obama administration - the most criminal in US history - and the evidence of the exposed crimes and failed coup attempt, I have the lowest of expectations for Democrats...and they never fail to disappoint me.

I can't wait to see all of your brainwashed traitor-defending snowflakes freak out as the I documents and prosecutions start flowing as a result of the US IG's criminal FISA Court investigation report comes out and after the 4 on-going criminal investigations of the traitors begins really rolling....

:p

Democrats why can’t you govern your towns!? Crime is out of control in your cities

You're right. A private email server is more secure than a Yahoo or Gmail address. Thanks for pointing that out.
Not when you have TOP SECRET/SCI material on an unauthorized, unencrypted, unsecured 'personal commercial-purchased home servet accessed by a personal home computer - not a govt computer - that is stored in the bathroom of some small IT company that doesn't have the required security clearance to have it in their possession...the way Hillary's was.

The US IG reported China, Russia, & 2 other foreign entities accessed Hillary's server where that TS/SCI information was illegally being stored....

Let me know when it has been proven that Devos or any other Trump administration member is caught committing such crimes and compromising national security the way Hillary did...

Funny how this happens.

Here come the excuses.

By Matt Shuham
May 21, 2019 11:04 am
But what about her emails?

Education Secretary Betsy DeVos on Monday joined the club of Trump officials revealed to have used private email addresses for government business, a practice that often violates the rules for retaining documents for the benefit those who want to examine the public record.

But let’s not be too hard on DeVos, she’s hardly alone. Here’s a brief list of current and former senior Trump administration officials confirmed or reported to have used private email addresses or messaging apps for official business:

Mike Pence (as Indiana governor); Jared Kushner; Ivanka Trump; Steve Bannon; Reince Priebus; Gary Cohn; Stephen Miller; K.T. McFarland; James Comey; Kris Kobach and other former members of Trump’s bogus voter fraud commission; John Gore, to correspond with members of the President’s bogus voter fraud commission; and Scott Pruitt (as EPA administrator and Oklahoma attorney general).

But Their Emails! DeVos Joins Long List Of Private Email Users In Trump Admin
You guys need to leave Betsy alone.. how many times are you going to try to attack her?
Notice how Trump doesn't fuck with her? Ya think that might be because her family donated millions to numbskull Trumps campaign? Ya think?
Sorta like how the Russians gave Hillary over $100 million....but NOT in the same way the Russians gave Hillary over $100 million...

That didn't happen.

You're right. A private email server is more secure than a Yahoo or Gmail address. Thanks for pointing that out.
Not when you have TOP SECRET/SCI material on an unauthorized, unencrypted, unsecured 'personal commercial-purchased home servet accessed by a personal home computer - not a govt computer - that is stored in the bathroom of some small IT company that doesn't have the required security clearance to have it in their possession...the way Hillary's was.

The US IG reported China, Russia, & 2 other foreign entities accessed Hillary's server where that TS/SCI information was illegally being stored....

Let me know when it has been proven that Devos or any other Trump administration member is caught committing such crimes and compromising national security the way Hillary did...

That didn't happen either.

Did Hillary destroy servers? When she was told not to?

''Nuh-uh!'

Got it - great come-back. :p

Just admit that you have much higher standards of conduct for democrats than the criminal scum you vote for.
Actually, based on their track record - to include the Obama administration - the most criminal in US history - and the evidence of the exposed crimes and failed coup attempt, I have the lowest of expectations for Democrats...and they never fail to disappoint me.

I can't wait to see all of your brainwashed traitor-defending snowflakes freak out as the I documents and prosecutions start flowing as a result of the US IG's criminal FISA Court investigation report comes out and after the 4 on-going criminal investigations of the traitors begins really rolling....

Trump is going to make you rationalize all sorts of stuff. We get a new scandal every few days now and you are obsessed with an increasingly remote era where politics was boring and scandals had to be made up from scratch.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Only if you call deleting 15000+ official subpoenaed emails and attempting to BleachBit her server....

Good thing she was too stupid to know what she was doing or she might have succeeded....

During 6 years of the Obama administration republicans were the majority in both houses. What you say is not so based upon republican led investigations. As for your second paragraph, that's not going to happen.

Funny how this happens.

Here come the excuses.

By Matt Shuham

Education Secretary Betsy DeVos on Monday joined the club of Trump officials revealed to have used private email addresses for government business, a practice that often violates the rules for retaining documents for the benefit those who want to examine the public record.

But let’s not be too hard on DeVos, she’s hardly alone. Here’s a brief list of current and former senior Trump administration officials confirmed or reported to have used private email addresses or messaging apps for official business:

Mike Pence (as Indiana governor); Jared Kushner; Ivanka Trump; Steve Bannon; Reince Priebus; Gary Cohn; Stephen Miller; K.T. McFarland; James Comey; Kris Kobach and other former members of Trump’s bogus voter fraud commission; John Gore, to correspond with members of the President’s bogus voter fraud commission; and Scott Pruitt (as EPA administrator and Oklahoma attorney general).

You guys need to leave Betsy alone.. how many times are you going to try to attack her?
Notice how Trump doesn't fuck with her? Ya think that might be because her family donated millions to numbskull Trumps campaign? Ya think?
Sorta like how the Russians gave Hillary over $100 million....but NOT in the same way the Russians gave Hillary over $100 million...

They gave Hillary $100 million your two fucking balls. Keep watching Lumpy Hannity.
Hill and bill were broke when he became President. How t

Trump is going to make you rationalize all sorts of stuff. We get a new scandal every few days now and you are obsessed with an increasing remote era where politics was boring and scandals had to be made up from scratch.
How can you believe those scandals every day when people you trusted over the years are found to be frauds, shills and sell outs to globalism? There is nothing to lose from my point of view.

Only if you call deleting 15000+ official subpoenaed emails and attempting to BleachBit her server....

Good thing she was too stupid to know what she was doing or she might have succeeded....

That's been investigated. You're repeating right wing propaganda.

Trump is going to make you rationalize all sorts of stuff. We get a new scandal every few days now and you are obsessed with an increasing remote era where politics was boring and scandals had to be made up from scratch.
Mueller & his report destroyed your false narratives.

Evidence exposed the failed coup attempt.

The US IG recommended the 1st conspirator for indictment.

The US IG's next report will ensure McCabe has company in prison.

The DOJ's 4 on-going investigations into the illegal spying by Obama's DOJ and FBI and their failed coup attempt will officially document the biggest scandal in US history, destroy e years of false narratives and accusations, and will probe the real threat to our Constitution, Rule of Law, and democracy was / has been the treasonous Democrats all along.

And in the meantime snowflakes continue to accuse others of doing what they ha e done / do, as usual....

Except you intentionally leave out the evidence that these were faux investigations while Obama protected Hillary from indictment so she could run and win...except she didn't.

Had she won none of these crimes would have been e posed....

Funny how this happens.

Here come the excuses.

By Matt Shuham

HELLO....there's a huge difference between using private email accounts vs. a private email server. Was the case, and still is.

Funny how this happens.

Here come the excuses.

By Matt Shuham

They gave Hillary $100 million your two fucking balls. Keep watching Lumpy Hannity.
Hill and bill were broke when he became President. How t

How can you believe those scandals every day when people you trusted over the years are found to be frauds, shills and sell outs to globalism? There is nothing to lose from my point of view.
I don't get what you are asking. I don't really trust any politician enough to totally dismiss or ignore damaging news about them but that shit had better check out. If right wing blogs are the only source of a story it's probably bullshit.

• Thanks
Funny how this happens.

Here come the excuses.

By Matt Shuham

HELLO....there's a huge difference between using private email accounts vs. a private email server. Was the case, and still is.
The intent is the same. A wish to avoid public scrutiny. Of course partisan types can assign all sorts of malign purposes to this secrecy but we will never know.

• Thanks

Except you intentionally leave out the evidence that these were faux investigations while Obama protected Hillary from indictment so she could run and win...except she didn't.

Had she won none of these crimes would have been e posed....

Republicans were in charge of those investigations.

Funny how this happens.

Here come the excuses.

By Matt Shuham

Yeah tell us what you think the difference is.

Using a Yahoo or GMail address for convienence occasionally is a lot different than installing hardware off-site and getting a private email domain to conduct all GOVT business in secret.

Hope that helps, #5

such a blanket statement shows how technically ignorant you are.

i can setup a "private" server and leave it wide open. is that more secure? hell no but it's "private" in that i set it up on my own hardware.

or i set it up and stick with "default" security. that more secure than yahoo or gmail? AW HELL NO.

dude - strike 2.

the problem with people who don't know what the hell they are talking about is that they never shut up.

Forum List

Back