Location, Location, Location!

NCO Club, NCO Club Beach, and the parking lot of NCO Club, Nose Docks on the Flight Line, Classified Vault,

Seat of a motorcycle (not moving, at least not forward) at the time.
Movie theater, during the show.
Under the escalator in the mall above theater was connected to. Same night.

Student Union Stairway at Queens College.
Front Seat of a Station Wagon on a busy street in broad daylight (Very bad idea).
Black Top roof. (Very messy)

Oh... the roof of the building where she and I worked.

Just used to go up on the rooftop to smoke pot. The again I don't recall being up there with any females so perhaps that was why. We didn't have females on the night shift in those days.

This was on night shift and I was the boss. Her brother in law was the division President.

We had the key to his office, but he loved his leather sofa and actually suggested the roof.

Last edited:
In middle school during the middle school dance in an empty classroom on the floor. We both got in big trouble. She was helping me with math, and was the reason I was passing math. I got it from my folks, her folks, the principal, and the school superintendent. I never lived it down. :(

Now that I reminisce, if I were in middle school again, I would ask myself to have my head examined!

In the south fork of the American river maybe a dozen yards from highway 50; a very busy highway connecting the Bay Area with S. Lake Tahoe.

[it was cold, but I was young]

Last edited:
In middle school during the middle school dance in an empty classroom on the floor. We both got in big trouble. She was helping me with math, and was the reason I was passing math. I got it from my folks, her folks, the principal, and the school superintendent. I never lived it down. :(

Now that I reminisce, if I were in middle school again, I would ask myself to have my head examined!

Middle school? Like 5th, 6th, 7th grade? omg, you dawg you!

7th grade, I was only 13. It wasn't a good year for me.

I guess we've all done it in some pretty interesting places. but how about getting caught? I remember one night at the dunes at truro beach cape cod. in the back of a triumph gt6 with the hatch up. loggins and messina blasting so loud we couldn't here the cop shouting at us and didn't even realize he was there until he tapped me on the shoulder. Had my mother walk in on me twice. that was interesting. one time we were driving out to visit a friend who had moved to southern Ca. on the way we stayed in this roadside motel that was next to a cantina. they had some honkey tonk band playing and a fairly good crowd. I met some girl there and staying in our room with 2 other guys there was no going back there. we went to a lounge chair by the pool and when we were finished where met with a round of applause. we had an audience watching us we never saw. the strangest though was with my wife when we first started dating. I remember it was near Disney in FL. we were in the pool real late at night, well after it was closed. so anyway we took advantage of the solitude. a couple of nights later we stopped in the hotel bar for a few drinks before we went out. well right behind the bar was this massive window and we see people swimming around behind it. the bar had a window to the pool. so I guess we put on a show for them a few nights earlier

I guess we've all done it in some pretty interesting places. but how about getting caught? I remember one night at the dunes at truro beach cape cod. in the back of a triumph gt6 with the hatch up. loggins and messina blasting so loud we couldn't here the cop shouting at us and didn't even realize he was there until he tapped me on the shoulder. Had my mother walk in on me twice. that was interesting. one time we were driving out to visit a friend who had moved to southern Ca. on the way we stayed in this roadside motel that was next to a cantina. they had some honkey tonk band playing and a fairly good crowd. I met some girl there and staying in our room with 2 other guys there was no going back there. we went to a lounge chair by the pool and when we were finished where met with a round of applause. we had an audience watching us we never saw. the strangest though was with my wife when we first started dating. I remember it was near Disney in FL. we were in the pool real late at night, well after it was closed. so anyway we took advantage of the solitude. a couple of nights later we stopped in the hotel bar for a few drinks before we went out. well right behind the bar was this massive window and we see people swimming around behind it. the bar had a window to the pool. so I guess we put on a show for them a few nights earlier

:lol:

And the Nominees for the Accidental Exhibitionist Award are....

7th grade, I was only 13. It wasn't a good year for me.

I beg to differ! :D

Forum List

Back