Lobby for Gaza in US congress

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
WASHINGTON, (PIC)-- American congressmen have formed a lobby called power 54 for Gaza in reference to the number of congressmen forming that lobby, Hebrew press reported.

Daily Ma'ariv said on Tuesday that the 54 congressmen are all democrats and have become a source of nuisance for the Israeli lobby despite their relatively small number compared to the overall number of congressmen (435).

well, I guess we know who the next targets of british passport wielding mossad assassins are, eh?

well, I guess we know who the next targets of british passport wielding mossad assassins are, eh?

That or AIPAC-funded political marginalization. You can expect the Israeli fifth column to make some pretty hefty contributions to the opponents of these congressmen the next time campaign season rolls around. :lol:

That or AIPAC-funded political marginalization. You can expect the Israeli fifth column to make some pretty hefty contributions to the opponents of these congressmen the next time campaign season rolls around. :lol:

On your planet perhaps that is true, but here on Earth, AIPAC makes no political contributions at all. Support in Congress for Israel is based on the fact that the US public has for years supported Israel over the Palestinians by a margin of at least 3 to 1.

Israel/Palestinians

On your planet perhaps that is true, but here on Earth, AIPAC makes no political contributions at all. Support in Congress for Israel is based on the fact that the US public has for years supported Israel over the Palestinians by a margin of at least 3 to 1.

Israel/Palestinians

AIPAC certainly does make political contributions, albeit in a characteristically underhanded manner.

"AIPAC's success is due to its ability to reward legislators and congressional candidates who support its agenda, and to punish those who challenge it. ... AIPAC makes sure that its friends get strong financial support from the myriad pro-Israel PACs. Those seen as hostile to Israel, on the other hand, can be sure that AIPAC will direct campaign contributions to their political opponents. ... The bottom line is that AIPAC, which is a de facto agent for a foreign government, has a stranglehold on the U.S. Congress. Open debate about U.S. policy towards Israel does not occur there, even though that policy has important consequences for the entire world." - John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt, The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy (2007)​

Israel/Palestinians

AIPAC certainly does make political contributions, albeit in a characteristically underhanded manner.

"AIPAC's success is due to its ability to reward legislators and congressional candidates who support its agenda, and to punish those who challenge it. ... AIPAC makes sure that its friends get strong financial support from the myriad pro-Israel PACs. Those seen as hostile to Israel, on the other hand, can be sure that AIPAC will direct campaign contributions to their political opponents. ... The bottom line is that AIPAC, which is a de facto agent for a foreign government, has a stranglehold on the U.S. Congress. Open debate about U.S. policy towards Israel does not occur there, even though that policy has important consequences for the entire world." - John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt, The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy (2007)​

A lot of unsubstantiated assertions. The fact is that AIPAC makes no political contributions, but an AIPAC endorsement likely will carry some weight with the American public that support Israel over the Palestinians by a margin of at least 3 to 1 and make it easier for those political candidates who support Israel to raise campaign funds. If it weren't for the fact that the US public so overwhelmingly supports Israel over the Palestinians, the AIPAC endorsement would have no value at all and be of no help in raising campaign contributions.

Israel/Palestinians

AMY GOODMAN: Congressmember McKinney, I’m looking at a piece from The Hill, the Capitol newspaper in Washington, D.C. It says, “McKinney opponent rakes in pro-Israel cash.” That’s the headline. We’ve been talking a lot about the Middle East today. And the article says, “Georgia Rep. Cynthia McKinney’s primary run-off opponent has tapped into the pro-Israel fundraising network that helped her virtually unknown challenger Denise Majette topple McKinney and Artur Davis beat then-Rep. Earl Hilliard in Alabama in a pair of hotly contested 2002 primaries in black-majority districts. Hank Johnson collected at least $34,100 Tuesday from individuals and political action committees that supported Majette, Davis or both, including several pro-Israel PACs. Overall, Johnson reported receiving $63,100 on Tuesday. The contributions were recorded in a filing with the Federal Election Commission. […] "Seven pro-Israel PACs gave to Johnson on Tuesday: MOPAC in Michigan, Washington PAC in D.C., SUNPAC and National Action Committee PAC in Florida, CITYPAC in Chicago, Mid-Manhattan PAC in New York and Louisiana for American Security PAC. Five of the seven contributed to both Majette and Davis four years ago, according to FEC records. SUNPAC gave to Majette in 2002 and to Davis in 2004, while Mid-Manhattan PAC gave only to Davis in 2002.”

"The Republicans Are Trying to Take Over The Democratic Primary": Congressmember Cynthia McKinney on The Political Fight of Her Life

A lot of unsubstantiated assertions.
Nice rebuttal, dipshit. :lol:

See PF T's post above for an example of your masters in action.

the American public that support Israel
The majority of Americans could not point to Israel on a map or name the predominant religion in the country. I'm sure Zionists like it this way; no opposition to Zionism is allowed in the legislature, meaning that no debate occurs on an issue of great importance, meaning that headlines aren't generated and the public at large remains blissfully ignorant of the Israeli atrocities that their tax dollars fund.

The majority of Americans could not point to Israel on a map or name the predominant religion in the country. I'm sure Zionists like it this way; no opposition to Zionism is allowed in the legislature, meaning that no debate occurs on an issue of great importance, meaning that headlines aren't generated and the public at large remains blissfully ignorant of the Israeli atrocities that their tax dollars fund.

Obviously you are unfamiliar with the American political system. In this country people who support a cause often contribute to candidates who also support that cause and sometimes even help raise funds for those candidates. So both pro choice and pro life candidates get contributions because of their support for those positions and candidates who support a continuing close relationship between Israel and the US get contributions for that reason.

It does seem the majority of Americans are smart enough and informed enough to disregard the anti Israeli nonsense you seem to have been fooled into believing.

A muslim that hates jews? Who woulda thought?

Obviously you are unfamiliar with the American political system.
:lol:

Not exactly.

In this country people who support a cause often contribute to candidates who also support that cause and sometimes even help raise funds for those candidates. So both pro choice and pro life candidates get contributions because of their support for those positions and candidates who support a continuing close relationship between Israel and the US get contributions for that reason.
You're forgetting that the Israel issue has only one side in American politics. There is no Palestinian counterpart to AIPAC or the myriad Jewish funds it controls, there is no mindless contingent of pro-Palestinian Americans to stand in opposition to the unthinking masses of Israel-supporters, and there is no major American news network that broadcasts any significant amount of information on the conflict apart from Zionist-approved drivel.

It does seem the majority of Americans are smart enough and informed enough to disregard the anti Israeli nonsense you seem to have been fooled into believing.
Don't make me laugh. Before the Gaza massacre, I could have cared less about Israel and was even willing to defend it. Then, of course, the atrocity took place and I was forced to accept that my impression of the country was entirely inconsistent with reality. After spending quite some time reading up on the history of the conflict and Israel's political and legal system, I realized that Israel is an oppressive apartheid state. What's more, it's a complete diplomatic liability to the United States. For all of the zombie-like support America has given Israel, the most notable things the US has received in return have been a Zionist attack on an American warship and at least two confirmed cases of Zionists pilfering classified information for their handlers in Israel. Israel has been able to keep America's balls in a vice grip for a few reasons. The suppression of all opposition in the federal government by Zionist PACs and other organizations probably ranks first in significance, and the fairly significant number of useful idiots that buy into Zionist propaganda is a not-too-distant second. I've been fooled into nothing.

I'll criticize their religious beliefs and their Zionism, but I harbor no enmity towards anyone merely because of their Jewish identity. I realize that as someone who irrationally detests Muslims, the idea of not hating an entire religious group is somewhat foreign to you.

I'll criticize their religious beliefs and their Zionism, but I harbor no enmity towards anyone merely because of their Jewish identity. I realize that as someone who irrationally detests Muslims, the idea of not hating an entire religious group is somewhat foreign to you.

Irrationally? I have ample reason to hate muslims. The entire world does, and no, im not just talking about 9/11. Muslims are horrible people that suppress women and religious beliefs that differ from there own. They stone people to death in their countries and many seek to have Crapia Law forced on non believers. You religion contributes nothing positvie to the world at all. No technology comes from Muslim nations. No compassion comes from Muslim nations. Nothing good at all comes from Muslim nations. Muslims are fucking shitbags and the world will be better off when your false religion dies.

Last edited:

Irrationally? I have ample reason to hate muslims. The entire world does, and no, im not just talking about 9/11. Muslims are horrible people that suppress women and religious beliefs that differ from there own. They stone people to death in their countries and many seek to have Crapia Law forced on non believers. You religion contributes nothing positvie to the world at all. No technology comes from Muslim nations. No compassion comes from Muslim nations. Nothing good at all comes from Muslim nations. Muslims are fucking shitbags and the world will be better off when your false religion dies.

Thank you for proving my point. You make it so easy. :lol:

Thank you for proving my point. You make it so easy. :lol:

I notice you havent provided a counter to my claims. You could have provided evidence of mass aid given by muslims to a country in need, or maybe some of the earth shattering technologies that come from the muslim world, or maybe you could have shown where the muslim world is working to get equal rights for their women.

I guess responding with a statement that isnt true is the best you can do. I suppose i cant be surprised, you are a muslim afterall.

WASHINGTON, (PIC)-- American congressmen have formed a lobby called power 54 for Gaza in reference to the number of congressmen forming that lobby, Hebrew press reported.

Daily Ma'ariv said on Tuesday that the 54 congressmen are all democrats and have become a source of nuisance for the Israeli lobby despite their relatively small number compared to the overall number of congressmen (435).

Sure! 54 congressman reported by a Hamas Propaganda website. :eusa_liar:

Here is the Israeli propaganda version.

Eyeless on Gaza

Here is the Israeli propaganda version.

Eyeless on Gaza

How about the freakatard version?

GANG OF 54 TERRORIST-SYMPATHIZERS led by MUSLIM Rep (D-MN) Keith Ellison ask Obama to weaken Israel’s security measures against Hamas Bare Naked Islam's Weblog

Obviously you are unfamiliar with the American political system.
:lol:

Not exactly.

In this country people who support a cause often contribute to candidates who also support that cause and sometimes even help raise funds for those candidates. So both pro choice and pro life candidates get contributions because of their support for those positions and candidates who support a continuing close relationship between Israel and the US get contributions for that reason.
You're forgetting that the Israel issue has only one side in American politics. There is no Palestinian counterpart to AIPAC or the myriad Jewish funds it controls, there is no mindless contingent of pro-Palestinian Americans to stand in opposition to the unthinking masses of Israel-supporters, and there is no major American news network that broadcasts any significant amount of information on the conflict apart from Zionist-approved drivel.

Don't make me laugh. Before the Gaza massacre, I could have cared less about Israel and was even willing to defend it. Then, of course, the atrocity took place and I was forced to accept that my impression of the country was entirely inconsistent with reality. After spending quite some time reading up on the history of the conflict and Israel's political and legal system, I realized that Israel is an oppressive apartheid state. What's more, it's a complete diplomatic liability to the United States. For all of the zombie-like support America has given Israel, the most notable things the US has received in return have been a Zionist attack on an American warship and at least two confirmed cases of Zionists pilfering classified information for their handlers in Israel. Israel has been able to keep America's balls in a vice grip for a few reasons. The suppression of all opposition in the federal government by Zionist PACs and other organizations probably ranks first in significance, and the fairly significant number of useful idiots that buy into Zionist propaganda is a not-too-distant second. I've been fooled into nothing.

More nonsense. Clearly, your opinions are based on emotion, not reason. Whether your hostility towards Israel began after Cast Lead or before and whether it derives from feelings of loyalty to your religion or ethnic group or something else, it is clear that they began with feelings of anger, perhaps even hate, that led to you search through anti Israeli propaganda for terms like "oppressive" and "apartheid" and "atrocity" to try to justify your emotions.

Your passions have deluded you into believing American media and politics are controlled by some powerful Zionist conspiracy because you appear to be incapable of accepting the obvious, that the overwhelming majority of Americans admire the courage and accomplishments of the Israeli people and government, recognize that Israel has been a valuable ally in the past, especially during the Cold War, and that Israel remains America's most reliable and capable ally in the ME, and for those reasons as well as recognizing that Israeli culture and values and American culture and values are very much the same and are both quite different from the culture and values of the Palestinians, by a margin of at least 3 to 1 Americans support Israel and politicians who share these views with both their votes and with campaign contributions.

Forum List

Back