Lobby for Gaza in US congress

:eusa_liar:

Sure you have you lying leftist fuck! Your type are a bunch of cowards. I wish you would say that to a few Israeli soldiers, because then you would be public enemy dead!

"My type"?? Exactly what is my type? You don't even know me.. how can you be so sure I'm lying? Or is that your way to discredit anyone who disagrees with you?

A libtard antisemitic coward! I know your type. The most military action you see is beating off Tina Fey impersonation of Sarah Palin. Your a joke and your TYPE are pretty easy to pick out.

tell me more about stereotypes you fucking hog-nosed, sheisty jew.

:rolleyes:

Sure you have you lying leftist fuck! Your type are a bunch of cowards. I wish you would say that to a few Israeli soldiers, because then you would be public enemy dead!

"My type"?? Exactly what is my type? You don't even know me.. how can you be so sure I'm lying? Or is that your way to discredit anyone who disagrees with you?

A libtard antisemitic coward! I know your type. The most military action you see is beating off Tina Fey impersonation of Sarah Palin. Your a joke and your TYPE are pretty easy to pick out.

I spent eight years in the US Marine Corps. I held three MOS's in my career. 0844, 3531, and 0351. Three combat tours overseas plus a short deployment in support of Katrina/Rita relief efforts.

But I'm not here to prove myself to anyone especially you.

Seen a lot of action yourself, have you? :lol:

Never claimed I did like you skin-head friend of yours!

I spent eight years in the US Marine Corps. I held three MOS's in my career. 0844, 3531, and 0351. Three combat tours overseas plus a short deployment in support of Katrina/Rita relief efforts.

:eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:
I bet you fought in WW I, WW II, Korea and Vietnam also!

Don't be a punk-ass. Denying that people like Sunni Man and Rudy served hurts you more than it helps you. :lol:

Nope.. just Iraq. Also did a tour in the Horn of Africa and served in a provisional security company for an anti-terrorism base.

Nope.. just Iraq. Also did a tour in the Horn of Africa and served in a provisional security company for an anti-terrorism base.

If you are telling the truth, then I guess your one of those military men that John Kerry is talking about! :lol: :lol:

Don't be a punk-ass. Denying that people like Sunni Man and Rudy served hurts you more than it helps you. :lol:

If you want to be gullible that is your misfortune! I will choose otherwise :eusa_angel:.

And I have very little to prove to Hitler-like types. Look at his avatar, like the douche bag wasn't coming here with a label of arrogant, ignorant Jew hating shit-hole all over him. You can tell the douche bag is a leftist, his type claim to join the military, but don't!

Last edited:

If you want to be gullible that is your misfortune! I will choose otherwise :eusa_angel:.

And I have very little to prove to Hitler-like types. Look at his avatar, like the douche bag wasn't coming here with a label of arrogant, ignorant Jew hating shit-hole all over him. You can tell the douche bag is a leftist, his type claim to join the military, but don't!

I think I have shown enough knowledge since I've been here to verify my service... how unfortunate is it though that fucks like you like to talk shit but never served themselves?

Exactly what is it that you have done to better the world? ... your country? ...Shit... even your community?

I'll be waiting.. sitting here on my couch.. in my house.. paid for by a VA home loan.

I think I have shown enough knowledge since I've been here to verify my service... how unfortunate is it though that fucks like you like to talk shit but never served themselves?

Exactly what is it that you have done to better the world? ... your country? ...Shit... even your community?

I'll be waiting.. sitting here on my couch.. in my house.. paid for by a VA home loan.

You think youre special because you served? Big deal, many of us here have served. Want a cookie or something?

I always love the implication you guys make, as if you joined because your fucking Captain America and a super patriot. It was a job that you likely took out of desperation, not patriotism.

Last edited:

You think youre special because you served? Big deal, many of us here have served. Want a cookie or something?

I always love the implication you guys make, as if you joined because your fucking Captain America and a super patriot. It was a job that you likely took out of desperation, not patriotism.

All of this started with me saying I trained with the Israeli soldiers.. then GHook question the validity of my claim. I have no need to play all high and mighty on an internet discussion board.

I'll remind you of saying this when one of the veterans on the right starts boasting about his service.

:thup:

All of this started with me saying I trained with the Israeli soldiers.. then GHook question the validity of my claim. I have no need to play all high and mighty on an internet discussion board.
Because that i bull shit and you know it. US soldiers are in Israel and never practice or train with US soldiers. They don't want to offend Arab countries So right there is a nice red flag that your lying. Since you were caught in your first lie its pretty easy to assume that your are lying about your military service altogether.

So go fuck yourself Nazi!

Because that i bull shit and you know it. US soldiers are in Israel and never practice or train with US soldiers. They don't want to offend Arab countries So right there is a nice red flag that your lying. Since you were caught in your first lie its pretty easy to assume that your are lying about your military service altogether.

So go fuck yourself Nazi!

Uhoh.. here's an example:

#Ohio #National Guard soldiers conduct joint #training #Juniper Cobra in #Israel on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Uhoh.. From a U.S. Senator's website:
Notice the key word:
ClaireOnline.com - Claire McCaskill for United States Senate

Claire supports continued economic aid, military-industrial partnerships, and a free flow of tourism to sustain the nation's prosperity. If necessary, the United States should increase its financial aid for Israel, and continue to share military technology and resources, including missile defense systems and joint- training exercises.

Here's another example from just a few months ago:
US Generals Flood Israel for Exercise against ‘Specific Threats' - Defense/Middle East - Israel News - Israel National News
An unprecedented number of American generals, along with 1,400 U.S. army soldiers, are participating with top IDF brass in the high-level Juniper Cobra military exercise

And one more for good measure:
Israel, US stage 4-day military training exercise - Israel News, Ynetnews
t
Notice the title... "US, Israel stage 4-Day training exercise"

Do you always post based purely on emotion without ever checking the facts of what you are claiming?

So what was that red flag you were talking about?

Irrationally? I have ample reason to hate muslims. The entire world does, and no, im not just talking about 9/11. Muslims are horrible people that suppress women and religious beliefs that differ from there own. They stone people to death in their countries and many seek to have Crapia Law forced on non believers. You religion contributes nothing positvie to the world at all. No technology comes from Muslim nations. No compassion comes from Muslim nations. Nothing good at all comes from Muslim nations. Muslims are fucking shitbags and the world will be better off when your false religion dies.

Thank you for proving my point. You make it so easy. :lol:

I notice you havent provided a counter to my claims. You could have provided evidence of mass aid given by muslims to a country in need, or maybe some of the earth shattering technologies that come from the muslim world, or maybe you could have shown where the muslim world is working to get equal rights for their women.

I guess responding with a statement that isnt true is the best you can do. I suppose i cant be surprised, you are a muslim afterall.

If not for the Muslim world, the west would never have achieved its "enlightenment." They gave us algebra, astronomy, our fucking democratic system of government as THEY translated it from the Greeks, advancements in modern medicine, et cetera ad nauseum...and what did the west give in return? WE introduced the veil via the crusades and the Christian Byzantium because the freedom of their women were an affront to men who kept their own as chattel. Read some fucking history.

Forum List

Back