Lobby for Gaza in US congress

Irrationally? I have ample reason to hate muslims. The entire world does, and no, im not just talking about 9/11. Muslims are horrible people that suppress women and religious beliefs that differ from there own. They stone people to death in their countries and many seek to have Crapia Law forced on non believers. You religion contributes nothing positvie to the world at all. No technology comes from Muslim nations. No compassion comes from Muslim nations. Nothing good at all comes from Muslim nations. Muslims are fucking shitbags and the world will be better off when your false religion dies.

Thank you for proving my point. You make it so easy. :lol:

I notice you havent provided a counter to my claims. You could have provided evidence of mass aid given by muslims to a country in need, or maybe some of the earth shattering technologies that come from the muslim world, or maybe you could have shown where the muslim world is working to get equal rights for their women.

I guess responding with a statement that isnt true is the best you can do. I suppose i cant be surprised, you are a muslim afterall.

Your claims are too fucked up to even try to counter. I love all the hatred and racism that comes from some of you. What do you think will work better?

I guess we should continue to fund Israeli's military.. Those Muslims won't notice the American rifles and the American built bulldozers storming through their towns.

I guess the Palestinians won't notice the Americans vacationing at the Country Clubs where a Palestinian farm used to be.

Fuck you and your

Morality

and

Traditional values

Obviously you are unfamiliar with the American political system.
:lol:

Not exactly.

You're forgetting that the Israel issue has only one side in American politics. There is no Palestinian counterpart to AIPAC or the myriad Jewish funds it controls, there is no mindless contingent of pro-Palestinian Americans to stand in opposition to the unthinking masses of Israel-supporters, and there is no major American news network that broadcasts any significant amount of information on the conflict apart from Zionist-approved drivel.

It does seem the majority of Americans are smart enough and informed enough to disregard the anti Israeli nonsense you seem to have been fooled into believing.
Don't make me laugh. Before the Gaza massacre, I could have cared less about Israel and was even willing to defend it. Then, of course, the atrocity took place and I was forced to accept that my impression of the country was entirely inconsistent with reality. After spending quite some time reading up on the history of the conflict and Israel's political and legal system, I realized that Israel is an oppressive apartheid state. What's more, it's a complete diplomatic liability to the United States. For all of the zombie-like support America has given Israel, the most notable things the US has received in return have been a Zionist attack on an American warship and at least two confirmed cases of Zionists pilfering classified information for their handlers in Israel. Israel has been able to keep America's balls in a vice grip for a few reasons. The suppression of all opposition in the federal government by Zionist PACs and other organizations probably ranks first in significance, and the fairly significant number of useful idiots that buy into Zionist propaganda is a not-too-distant second. I've been fooled into nothing.

More nonsense. Clearly, your opinions are based on emotion, not reason. Whether your hostility towards Israel began after Cast Lead or before and whether it derives from feelings of loyalty to your religion or ethnic group or something else, it is clear that they began with feelings of anger, perhaps even hate, that led to you search through anti Israeli propaganda for terms like "oppressive" and "apartheid" and "atrocity" to try to justify your emotions.

Your passions have deluded you into believing American media and politics are controlled by some powerful Zionist conspiracy because you appear to be incapable of accepting the obvious, that the overwhelming majority of Americans admire the courage and accomplishments of the Israeli people and government, recognize that Israel has been a valuable ally in the past, especially during the Cold War, and that Israel remains America's most reliable and capable ally in the ME, and for those reasons as well as recognizing that Israeli culture and values and American culture and values are very much the same and are both quite different from the culture and values of the Palestinians, by a margin of at least 3 to 1 Americans support Israel and politicians who share these views with both their votes and with campaign contributions.

Not to mention being duped by our media.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziSTY408h6k]YouTube - Off the Charts[/ame]

I notice you havent provided a counter to my claims.
You mad? :eusa_boohoo:

You could have provided evidence of mass aid given by muslims to a country in need,
gulfnews : Saudi government donates $50 million to Haiti
Algeria donates $1m to Haiti earthquake relief effort (Magharebia.com)
Press Releases
Humanitarian Aid Shipment From Great Jamahiriya Heads for Haiti . - Libyaonline.com
allAfrica.com: Nigeria: FG Pledges Assistance for Haitian Quake Victims
http://www.ouestaf.com/Solidarite-avec-Haiti-l-Afrique-de-l-Ouest-se-mobilise_a2744.html (Fr)
Home: Morocco to dispatch $1 million aid to Haiti
BBC News - Senegal offers land to Haitians
Sudan to mobilize efforts to raise aid locally for Haiti earthquake - Sudan Tribune: Plural news and views on Sudan
Gulf Daily News » Local News » $1M FOR HAITI
Bangladesh to send medical team tomorrow
RI to send relief team to Haiti: SBY | The Jakarta Post
Fars News Agency :: Iran Sends Aid Cargo to Haiti
JORDANIAN AID AIRCRAFT LEAVES FOR HAITI | Brunei NEWS, Brunei HEADLINES from Brunei fm
http://digest.gazeta.kz/art.asp?aid=141943 (Kazakh)
KUWAIT DONATES USD 1 MILLION TO HAITI | Brunei NEWS, Brunei HEADLINES from Brunei fm
Lebanon to send aid to Haiti - Monsters and Critics
Official Website for Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Malaysia
Gazas befolkning hjelper jordskjelvofrene | ABC Nyheter
Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - PM directs Cabinet division to provide relief assistance for affectees of Haiti earthquake
Gulf Times ? Qatar?s top-selling English daily newspaper - First Page
Syria-news : ØÇÆÑÉ ãÓÇÚÏÇÊ ÓæÑíÉ Åáì åÇíÊí ÈÊæÌíå ãä ÇáÑÆíÓ ÈÔÇÑ ÇáÃÓÏ
http://turkmenistan.ru/?page_id=3&lang_id=ru&elem_id=16151&type=event&sort=date_desc (Ru)
WAM
News.Az - Azerbaijan extends aid to Haiti
New Kosova Report - Kosovo donates 50 thousand Euros to Haiti
Turkey to send mobile hospital, aid to Haiti [ WORLD BULLETIN- TURKEY NEWS, WORLD NEWS ]
Devasting Earthquake in Haiti Requires Everyone to Respond | BRAC-Devasting Earthquake in Haiti Requires Everyone to Respond
ONLINE - International News Network
Turkish Red Crescent to aid quake devastated Haitians - Hurriyet Daily News and Economic Review
Islamic Relief USA to Fly Aid to Haiti|ABC 7 News

or maybe some of the earth shattering technologies that come from the muslim world,
Islamic Golden Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

or maybe you could have shown where the muslim world is working to get equal rights for their women.
6a00d8341c562c53ef0105369beffb970c-pi

I guess responding with a statement that isnt true is the best you can do. I suppose i cant be surprised, you are a muslim afterall.
It's two words, capitano. I can't imagine how embarrassing English lessons from a Muslim must be. :lol:

You know as well as anything this will change about as much as women in Saudi Arabia can change anything! American will still give Israel billions of dollars in military aid and pretty much any Israeli would spit in your's and P F's face and there is NOTHING you can do about it!

AIPAC doesn't need to do a thing, Muslims chanting death to America, blowing up each other in Iraq, Pakistan, Somolia, Yemen, Lebanon, Afghanistan etc.; Muslims in Europe showing their other disrespect, disloyalty and ungratefulness; Muslim Terrorist like Hasan; Arab countries treating women like dog shit; Arab countries treating minorities like dog shit; Arab countries like Sudan committing REAL GENOCIDE ==> All of this creates more than enough negative PR for America to STAY and REMAIN on the side of the only True free, democratic, western country in the middle east!

No matter how much praying you do at your local mosque (or as most Americans rightfully see them, your Anti-American Propaganda Hate Centers), its not going to change. This is not Europe, we won't cower away to Muslims!

A lot of unsubstantiated assertions.
Nice rebuttal, dipshit. :lol:

See PF T's post above for an example of your masters in action.

the American public that support Israel
The majority of Americans could not point to Israel on a map or name the predominant religion in the country. I'm sure Zionists like it this way; no opposition to Zionism is allowed in the legislature, meaning that no debate occurs on an issue of great importance, meaning that headlines aren't generated and the public at large remains blissfully ignorant of the Israeli atrocities that their tax dollars fund.

Its funny that you mention Sudan. Its funny that you mention the word "genocide" when describing Sudan.

"Sudan" "Genocide" but you just sit there and act like you could care less.

GWB even said "Genocide" when describing Sudan... and he ignored the problem while he was hunting easter eggs in Iraq.

But somehow all of that is ok.. some how the fact that they are "Muslim" makes them not-human I guess.

Go to hell.

More nonsense. Clearly, your opinions are based on emotion, not reason.
How much is this going to cost me, doctor?

Whether your hostility towards Israel began after Cast Lead or before and whether it derives from feelings of loyalty to your religion or ethnic group or something else,
I'm not Palestinian. I am not an Arab, nor was Pan-Islamism of any interest to me until some time after I realized the truth about Israel.

it is clear that they began with feelings of anger, perhaps even hate, that led to you search through anti Israeli propaganda for terms like "oppressive" and "apartheid" and "atrocity" to try to justify your emotions.

Are all Zionists clairvoyant, or is this ability uniquely yours? My reaction to the massacre was one of surprise and interest. I began looking into the events that led up to the atrocities, including the blockade placed on Gaza and the rockets and mortars fired by Hamas. By looking at the Israeli government's own data on rocket and mortar attacks, I found that Hamas essentially brought a hat the attacks in the months leading up to the massacre; their understanding was that the blockade was connected to these attacks and that causing the attacks to abate would result in the blockade being at least partially lifted. To understand the significance of this, you must first look into the economic history of Gaza under Israel's hegemony. The blockade has been absolutely devastating and, like most of Israel's actions, has harmed civilians far more than "militants" by restricting the flow of basic necessities and medical supplies. Anyway, the understanding between Israel and Hamas when they arranged their cease-fire in 2008 was that the blockade would be scaled back and eventually lifted as Hamas scaled back and eventually brought a halt to rocket and mortar attacks. This required policing on the part of Hamas, as a number of other resistance groups continued firing a large number of rockets into Israel even after Hamas stopped doing so. When Hamas successfully reduced the number of missiles fired to two over the span of an entire month, Israel defied the understanding that was reached by failing to make any substantial move toward scaling back the crippling economic blockade. Thus, the attacks predictably resumed and Israel used this pretext to collectively punish the people of Gaza in a month-long bombing and shelling campaign. See page six of this Israeli report to note for yourself how Hamas kept up its end of the bargain:

http://www.terrorism-info.org.il/malam_multimedia/English/eng_n/pdf/ipc_e007.pdf

Your passions have deluded you into believing American media and politics are controlled by some powerful Zionist conspiracy
My curiosity led me to discover that a significant number of Israel's supporters in the United States are fanatics whose Zionism compels them to place Israel's interests over America's.

DS: From a Jewish point of view, I believe in political loyalty.

HK: Right.

DS: And if someone has been good for Israel, no matter who, if my brother would run against them, I would support them because they'd been good to Israel because that's an important message to people.

DS: Yeah! Well, we might lose him. There's been such a sea change, such trouble this year, I can't believe all our friends that are in trouble. Because there's an anti-incumbency mood, and foreign aid has not been popular. You know what I got for, I met with [U.S. Secretary of State] Jim Baker and I cut a deal with him. I got, besides the $3 billion, you know they're looking for the Jewish votes, and I'll tell him whatever he wants to hear. . .

HK: Right.

DS: Besides the $10 billion in loan guarantees which was a fabulous thing, $3 billion in foreign, in military aid, and I got almost a billion dollars in other goodies that people don't even know about.

HK: Such as?

DS: $700 million in military draw-down, from equipment that the United States Army's going to give to Israel; $200 million the U.S. government is going to preposition materials in Israel, which Israel can draw upon; put them in the global warning protection system; so when if there's a missile fired, they'll get the same advanced notification that the U.S., is notified, joint military exercises—I've got a whole shopping list of things.

HK: So this is from Baker?

DS: From Baker and from the Pentagon.

That was an excerpt from the transcript of a phone conversation between the then-president of AIPAC, David Steiner, and Haim Katz, a real estate businessman who recorded the exchange without Steiner's knowledge. I'm not sure if you remember or not, but the publication of this transcript led to a scandal that ended in Steiner's resignation. You'd be a damned fool to think that AIPAC didn't continue with business as usual after that blew over.

because you appear to be incapable of accepting the obvious, that the overwhelming majority of Americans admire the courage and accomplishments of the Israeli people and government, recognize that Israel has been a valuable ally in the past, especially during the Cold War, and that Israel remains America's most reliable and capable ally in the ME, and for those reasons as well as recognizing that Israeli culture and values and American culture and values are very much the same and are both quite different from the culture and values of the Palestinians, by a margin of at least 3 to 1 Americans support Israel and politicians who share these views with both their votes and with campaign contributions.
How naïve. Don't make a habit of projecting your own delusions of Israeli grandeur onto the American population at large, because most people don't know a single damned thing about Israel, Palestine, or the struggle against Zionist oppression. The majority of Americans still believe that weapons of mass destruction were found in Iraq and that Saddam Hussein was linked to 9/11. :lol:

You know as well as anything this will change about as much as women in Saudi Arabia can change anything! American will still give Israel billions of dollars in military aid and pretty much any Israeli would spit in your's and P F's face and there is NOTHING you can do about it!
Are you trying to give yourself a hard-on or what? :eusa_eh:

I've trained with the Israeli military. They aren't much of anything to brag about. A bunch of kids running around with M16's... made in the good ol' US of A. And people wonder why the Muslims hate us so much. I'm glad you understand.

I've trained with the Israeli military. They aren't much of anything to brag about. A bunch of kids running around with M16's... made in the good ol' US of A. And people wonder why the Muslims hate us so much. I'm glad you understand.
:eusa_liar:

Sure you have you lying leftist fuck! Your type are a bunch of cowards. I wish you would say that to a few Israeli soldiers, because then you would be public enemy dead!

A lot of unsubstantiated assertions.
Nice rebuttal, dipshit. :lol:

See PF T's post above for an example of your masters in action.

the American public that support Israel
The majority of Americans could not point to Israel on a map or name the predominant religion in the country. I'm sure Zionists like it this way; no opposition to Zionism is allowed in the legislature, meaning that no debate occurs on an issue of great importance, meaning that headlines aren't generated and the public at large remains blissfully ignorant of the Israeli atrocities that their tax dollars fund.

A muslim that hates jews? Who woulda thought?

clearly, you read the entire thread and were able to pick out the muslim hating jews too...

:rolleyes:

not that this sort of thing weighs equally with your type..

A muslim that hates jews? Who woulda thought?
I'll criticize their religious beliefs and their Zionism, but I harbor no enmity towards anyone merely because of their Jewish identity. I realize that as someone who irrationally detests Muslims, the idea of not hating an entire religious group is somewhat foreign to you.

Irrationally? I have ample reason to hate muslims. The entire world does, and no, im not just talking about 9/11. Muslims are horrible people that suppress women and religious beliefs that differ from there own. They stone people to death in their countries and many seek to have Crapia Law forced on non believers. You religion contributes nothing positvie to the world at all. No technology comes from Muslim nations. No compassion comes from Muslim nations. Nothing good at all comes from Muslim nations. Muslims are fucking shitbags and the world will be better off when your false religion dies.

oh how fun. You cry about the hatred of muslims via your hatred of muslims.

profound.

*yawnburpfart*

trust me, little boy... the world will be a better place after you choke on your lover's cock too. just saying.

Sure you have you lying leftist fuck! Your type are a bunch of cowards. I wish you would say that to a few Israeli soldiers, because then you would be public enemy dead!

"My type"?? Exactly what is my type? You don't even know me.. how can you be so sure I'm lying? Or is that your way to discredit anyone who disagrees with you?

Press Releases
Humanitarian Aid Shipment From Great Jamahiriya Heads for Haiti . - Libyaonline.com
Solidarité avec Haïti: l?Afrique de l?Ouest se mobilise (Fr)
Sudan to mobilize efforts to raise aid locally for Haiti earthquake - Sudan Tribune: Plural news and views on Sudan
JORDANIAN AID AIRCRAFT LEAVES FOR HAITI | Brunei NEWS, Brunei HEADLINES from Brunei fm
????????????? ?????????? ?????? ???????????? ?????? ????? - ????????? - Gazeta.kz (Kazakh)
KUWAIT DONATES USD 1 MILLION TO HAITI | Brunei NEWS, Brunei HEADLINES from Brunei fm
Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - PM directs Cabinet division to provide relief assistance for affectees of Haiti earthquake
Òóðêìåíèñòàí íàïðàâèë 500 òûñ. äîëë. ÑØÀ â ïîìîùü ïîñòðàäàâøèì íà Ãàèòè t=date_desc (Ru)
WAM
Turkey to send mobile hospital, aid to Haiti [ WORLD BULLETIN- TURKEY NEWS, WORLD NEWS ]
Devasting Earthquake in Haiti Requires Everyone to Respond | BRAC-Devasting Earthquake in Haiti Requires Everyone to Respond
Turkish Red Crescent to aid quake devastated Haitians - Hurriyet Daily News and Economic Review

What, are you kidding me? This isnt mass aid, this is giving away the pennies in your pocket. We have celebrities in the US that have donated more to Haiti than these governemnts have.

Press Releases
????????????? ?????????? ?????? ???????????? ?????? ????? - ????????? - Gazeta.kz (Kazakh)
Òóðêìåíèñòàí íàïðàâèë 500 òûñ. äîëë. ÑØÀ â ïîìîùü ïîñòðàäàâøèì íà Ãàèòè t=date_desc (Ru)
WAM

What, are you kidding me? This isnt mass aid, this is giving away the pennies in your pocket. We have celebrities in the US that have donated more to Haiti than these governemnts have.

coincidentally coming from the richest nation in the world...

wow you are stupid as hell.

true story.

Press Releases
WAM

true story.

I guess when you dont have facts, you use excuses. Typical Muslim.

$50 million? :rofl:

In fact, Saudi Arabia's donation was the 4th largest on the list of countries providing aid. Note that the UAE gave more than Ireland or Belgium, and Morocco gave more than South Africa.

Link:
Haiti earthquake aid pledged by country: full data | News | guardian.co.uk

Yep Kalam showed this. Very impressive of Saudi Arabia. I wish they would give minorities (esp religious) and women more rights, however, in terms of relations with the West (America in particular), moderate in terms of dealing with private enterprise, they have taken on Islamic terrorism in their country (besides the 9/11 killers, who Kalam is a fan of) and moderate in the terms of breaching violence!

I consider them a good ally of my country!

"My type"?? Exactly what is my type? You don't even know me.. how can you be so sure I'm lying? Or is that your way to discredit anyone who disagrees with you?

A libtard antisemitic coward! I know your type. The most military action you see is beating off Tina Fey impersonation of Sarah Palin. Your a joke and your TYPE are pretty easy to pick out.

true story.

I guess when you dont have facts, you use excuses. Typical Muslim.

what? like the FACT that America is the richest nation on the planet and thus it pretty much makes sense that its citizens are able to donate more than those from near-third world countries?

again, you sure are stupid as hell. SERIOUSLY.

go get aids, you silly cum-tongued bitch.

Forum List

Back