Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Something is wrong here .

Tell me when you figure it out..

Bear513 trivia question #1

I did a fast search on this one. she's so far out there that even Fox won't go anywhere near her. OAN, which she broadcasts from, actually says that Fox News is a moderate Conservative outlet serving the Moderate Republicans and the Moderates. Even Fox news won't air her BS. For truth, she's complete off the scale in the negatives. If you believe this tripe, good luck. You may need a manual for breathing. In, Out, In, Out, repeat as necessary.

I did a fast search on this one. she's so far out there that even Fox won't go anywhere near her. OAN, which she broadcasts from, actually says that Fox News is a moderate Conservative outlet serving the Moderate Republicans and the Moderates. Even Fox news won't air her BS. For truth, she's complete off the scale in the negatives. If you believe this tripe, good luck. You may need a manual for breathing. In, Out, In, Out, repeat as necessary.

Lol
Fox News anchors are just like all the other mainstream media they are in the pocket of the career politicians...
She speaks somewhat like a libertarian, I don’t give a shit what other people think, I don’t want to control what other people think, I just want the right to say what I think… That goes against the collective 100%
Because it never takes a village

Lol
Fox News anchors are just like all the other mainstream media they are in the pocket of the career politicians...
She speaks somewhat like a libertarian, I don’t give a shit what other people think, I don’t want to control what other people think, I just want the right to say what I think… That goes against the collective 100%

She has very right to say what she does. But, damned, talk about being clean out of the ballpark with fouls.

Lol

She has very right to say what she does. But, damned, talk about being clean out of the ballpark with fouls.

Possibly, But since the mainstream media hates her that can only be a good thing....

Forum List

Back