Alexandria Cortez declares war on white moderate democrat

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backed an effort Saturday by a group called the Justice Democrats, which opposes “Democratic incumbents who are demographically and ideologically out-of-touch with their districts.”
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Declares War on White, Moderate Democrats | Breitbart
------------------------------------------

This chic is being used when they are done with her they will turn on her, if she stays on long enough, or if they want her to step down sooner than her run time oh they'll do it as soon as they're finished.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backed an effort Saturday by a group called the Justice Democrats, which opposes “Democratic incumbents who are demographically and ideologically out-of-touch with their districts.”

This chic is being used when they are done with her they will turn on her, if she stays on long enough, or if they want her to step down sooner than her run time oh they'll do it as soon as they're finished.

All leftists eventually get purged themselves. But waste no sympathy on the whites who went along with this until their own turn came. They thought bowing and scraping would protect them. it wont.

I wonder if she will demand that Jews step down from non-jewsh districts?

It Seems her eyes are not the only the crazy part...

It will be fun to see how the Dems control this commie girl. I’m sure Nancy will sit her down and explain that her primary job is to raise money.

It will be fun to see how the Dems control this commie girl. I’m sure Nancy will sit her down and explain that her primary job is to raise money.

Cortez:

"...but money is evil. It's the tool of the capitalist pigs..."

We have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Move over Caravan!

Move over Voter Fraud!

Nancy Pelosi is yesterday's news!

The new boogeyman is ALEXANDRIA CORTEZ!

Congratulations! You have won free head space in every Trumper in the USA!

We have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Move over Caravan!

Move over Voter Fraud!

Nancy Pelosi is yesterday's news!

The new boogeyman is ALEXANDRIA CORTEZ!

Congratulations! You have won free head space in every Trumper in the USA!
Triggered
gore1.jpg

I want to see her and Polosi debate. I want to see her take Nancy’s job. Can you imagine the daily news clips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to see her and Polosi debate. I want to see her take Nancy’s job. Can you imagine the daily news clips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anything, she would offer far more in the way of entertainment value, than Pelosi.

This is great !!!!

Now the democrats can have the same rift the GOP has.

This should make the future easier.

No she didn't...but you sure sound scared of her.

This is great !!!!

Now the democrats can have the same rift the GOP has.

This should make the future easier.
Doubtful. If a republican dares say something compassionate, 30 million Trump cultist freaks call him or her a "RINO". Sorry buddy,but you have a looooong way to go....

She may be one of the best things that has ever happened to the Republicans in the House...

Forum List

Back