250,000 Dead and 37,400 Missing in Mexico

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Someone remind me again why we don't need to build that wall.

"That day, the mothers scoured the site outside El Fuerte, a town in Sinaloa state, on Mexico’s northern Pacific Coast, looking for one of two men presumably kidnapped by cartel gunmen in recent weeks. One body had already been found in a field. The women believed the other may be nearby. In the end, they came up empty.
“This is my life,” said Mirna Medina, a forceful woman who holds the group together. “Digging up holes.”

Her son, who sold CDs by a gas station, was kidnapped in 2014. Three years later to the day, she and the other mothers of the search group dug up his remains. “I felt his presence,” she said, remembering the day and breaking out in tears. “I wanted to find him alive, but at least I found him.”

Some 37,000 people in Mexico are categorized as “missing” by the government. The vast majority are believed to be dead, victims of the country’s spiraling violence that has claimed more than 250,000 lives since 2006. The country’s murder rate has more than doubled to 26 per 100,000 residents, five times the U.S. figure."

'It's a Crisis of Civilization in Mexico.' 250,000 Dead. 37,400 Missing.

this fits here>>>
image.jpg

The culture of Central America and Mexico is what the left would like to see imported into this nation
through a steady stream of illegal immigrants.

Progressives cannot corrupt American citizens because their values are too strong and ingrained.
So they will simply change the demographics of the nation and collapse it that way.

I heard a labor activist at a union meeting in Sacramento, California let us in on the secret about twenty years ago,
more or less. Never let their lies go unchallenged.

this fits here>>>
image.jpg

I'm not trying to be a dick, but that's a picture of Afghan National Army commandos patrolling a poppy field during a clearing operation in the Khugyani district of Nangarhar province, Afghanistan, on or about May 9, 2013.

Good point, though. The Mexican government is corrupt as hell and on the take from the drug cartels.

That's why the people who live in Tijuana are afraid.
They are scared that the violent ones in the caravan and organizer's of the caravan will mix together with the cartel and criminal fractions of the city.
This is not going to end well.

this fits here>>>
image.jpg

I'm not trying to be a dick, but that's a picture of Afghan National Army commandos patrolling a poppy field during a clearing operation in the Khugyani district of Nangarhar province, Afghanistan, on or about May 9, 2013.

Good point, though. The Mexican government is corrupt as hell and on the take from the drug cartels.

I'm not trying to be one either JG.

Why not send all those troops running razor wire on it to do the same thing?

you just know they're all jones'n to

Annex Mexico
this fits here>>>
image.jpg

I'm not trying to be one either JG.

Why not send all those troops running razor wire on it to do the same thing?

you just know they're all jones'n to

We could probably do that from the air, by spraying their pot fields with Paraquat. :biggrin:

Paraquat poisoning: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

thing is that these invader caravans are made up of the offspring of the 'aztecs , maya, inca,' and other tribes and they were very ,very violent 'Indians' .

"That day, the mothers scoured the site outside El Fuerte, a town in Sinaloa state, on Mexico’s northern Pacific Coast, looking for one of two men presumably kidnapped by cartel gunmen in recent weeks. One body had already been found in a field. The women believed the other may be nearby. In the end, they came up empty.
“This is my life,” said Mirna Medina, a forceful woman who holds the group together. “Digging up holes.”

Her son, who sold CDs by a gas station, was kidnapped in 2014. Three years later to the day, she and the other mothers of the search group dug up his remains. “I felt his presence,” she said, remembering the day and breaking out in tears. “I wanted to find him alive, but at least I found him.”

Some 37,000 people in Mexico are categorized as “missing” by the government. The vast majority are believed to be dead, victims of the country’s spiraling violence that has claimed more than 250,000 lives since 2006. The country’s murder rate has more than doubled to 26 per 100,000 residents, five times the U.S. figure."

Good let's build a wall that won't affect anything so we can keep focusing on the Middle Eastern wasteland

What is to say, out of the 250,000 lives missing, they arent at your local Home Depot or 7/11? Now the dead bodies , that is another thing, shame we cant have more of those at the border...

250,000 dead, 37,000 missing. But as I say, I am sure the figures are low.

What is to say, out of the 250,000 lives missing, they arent at your local Home Depot or 7/11? Now the dead bodies , that is another thing, shame we cant have more of those at the border...

thing is that these invader caravans are made up of the offspring of the 'aztecs , maya, inca,' and other tribes and they were very ,very violent 'Indians' .
I seem they are going to have to put Armed guards all the way along the border. And the need the Military to take back the State Park that the cartels took over as observation post in NV. They closed the part to people due to this taking over.

this fits here>>>
image.jpg

I'm not trying to be a dick, buHat that's a picture of Afghan National Army commandos patrolling a poppy field during a clearing operation in the Khugyani district of Nangarhar province, Afghanistan, on or about May 9, 2013.

Good point, though. The Mexican government is corrupt as hell and on the take from the drug cartels.[/QUOTHate to break the news to you but it is legal in Mexico to grow hemp now. Next will be the Poppy plants.

I seem they are going to have to put Armed guards all the way along the border. And the need the Military to take back the State Park that the cartels took over as observation post in NV. They closed the part to people due to this taking over.
-------------------------- armed and ready to shoots USA Military on the Border is fine with me .

The Hondurans who banded together last month to travel northward to the United States, fleeing gangs, corruption and poverty, were joined by other Central Americans hoping to find safety in numbers on this perilous journey.

But group travel couldn’t save everyone.

Earlier this month, two trucks from the caravan disappeared in the state of Veracruz, Mexico. One person who escaped told officials that about “65 children and seven women were sold” by the driver to a group of armed men.

Mexican authorities are searching for the migrants, but history shows that people missing for more than 24 hours are rarely found in Mexico – alive or at all.

An average of 12 people disappear each day in Mexico. Most are victims of a raging three-way war among the Mexican armed forces, organized crime and drug cartels.

The military crackdown on criminal activity has actually escalated violence in Mexico since operations began in 2006, my research and other security studies show.

Nearly 22,000 people were murdered in Mexico in the first eight months of this year, a dismal record in one of the world’s deadliest places.

Central Americans fleeing similarly rampant violence back home confront those risks and others on their journey to the United States. Doctors Without Borders found that over two-thirds of migrants surveyed in Mexico
in 2014 experienced violence en route. One-third of women had been sexually abused.

Mexico’s security crisis may explain why so few caravan members want to stay there.

In response to President Donald Trump’s demands that Mexico “stop this onslaught,” Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto announced that migrants who applied for asylum at Mexico’s southern border would be given shelter, medical attention, schooling and jobs.

About 1,700 of the estimated 5,000 caravan members took him up on the offer.

caravan2.jpg

The Central American caravan includes many women asylum seekers hoping to give their children a safer life in the United States. AP Photo/Rodrigo Abd
Meanwhile, everyday Mexicans are greeting the migrants as they pass through their towns, donating food, clothing, lodging and transport.

A recent poll shows that 51% of Mexicans support the caravan. Thirty-three per cent of respondents, many of them affluent members of Mexico’s urban middle class, want the migrants to go back to Central America.

Mexican law, which allows eligible asylum seekers to both request and be granted asylum, exceeds international standards on the rights of migrants.

But reality in Mexico often falls short of the law. They had their chance of asylum in Mexico. They should have taken it.

Forum List

Back