Liz Warren wishes everyone a Happy Kwanzaa.

Even you made the sign of the cross when you wrote "Xmas" :auiqs.jpg:

I guess "And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" is true, whether you believe it or not.
That's what you told us. Tell me Christian what the Bible says about that tree you have in the den.

That's what you told us. Tell me Christian what the Bible says about that tree you have in the den.

We did tell you, and you've learned well. There are no equivalences to the letters "X" and "Q" in the Swahili language. Unless you're going to give up the language you've been taught and start speaking in Swahili, you're going to continue glorifying God every time you use the letter "X", whether you like it or not.

BTW, it's "Christmas", not "Xmas." But either way says the same thing. :auiqs.jpg:

Kwanzaa was a direct answer to Christmas as some blacks don't like celebrating a "white" holiday. The holiday has absolutely to do with the significance of African roots.

1703689491786.png

As Ann Coulter said, Kwanza is a fake holiday, celebrated exclusively by white liberals.
No.....MAGAts are legend in their fantasies about the President sniffing children. That's what's creepy.

And worshipping the pervert who BRAGGED about grabbing women in the p*ssy.
This is why it is no use arguing with some people. For example with this guy, one crude hypothetical remark, reportedly made by Trump in private carries more weight than multiple and ongoing pictures and videos of Biden sniffing little girls in public.

We did tell you, and you've learned well.
Yep you did a good job tricking us.
There are no equivalences to the letters "X" and "Q" in the Swahili language. Unless you're going to give up the language you've been taught and start speaking in Swahili, you're going to continue glorifying God every time you use the letter "X", whether you like it or not.

BTW, it's "Christmas", not "Xmas." But either way says the same thing. :auiqs.jpg:
Christmas is a pagan holiday, I noticed you ran from the question of the decorating of the trees. Also point out to us where the Bible tells us that Jesus was born on December 25. What does Jeremiah say about that, oh wait I forgot you are a Christian but your dumbass like Trump has never read the Bible.

kwanzaa.png.cf.jpg

Kwanzaa
Celebration
Kwanzaa is an annual celebration of African-American culture which is held from December 26 to January 1, culminating in gift-giving and a feast of faith, called Karamu Ya Imani. It was created by Maulana Karenga and first celebrated in 1966. wikipedia.org
  • Date: December 26 to January 1
  • Type: Cultural and ethnic
  • Observed by: African Americans, parts of African diaspora
  • Sigificance: Celebrates African heritage, unity, and culture
  • Celebrations: Unity, creativity, faith, giving gifts
  • Related to: Pan-Africanism
Africans think it's ridiculous.

Forum List

Back