Liz Warren wishes everyone a Happy Kwanzaa.

Isn’t that special?

the Fake Indian is promoting a fake holiday.

View attachment 878002

I don’t get it. What is with the hostility? Freedom of Religion means that people can believe what they want. It is not insulting to Christians to wish a Jew Happy Chanukah. Ot is merely respectful to the Jew.

The idiot reply knows good and well what Kwanza is. Otherwise they wouldn’t have replied.

But of course, the outraged Christians who think anything but what they want is tantamount to persecution are upset.

I still think the wisest prayer is Dear Lord, please save me from your followers.

I don’t get it. What is with the hostility? Freedom of Religion means that people can believe what they want. It is not insulting to Christians to wish a Jew Happy Chanukah. Ot is merely respectful to the Jew.

The idiot reply knows good and well what Kwanza is. Otherwise they wouldn’t have replied.

But of course, the outraged Christians who think anything but what they want is tantamount to persecution are upset.

I still think the wisest prayer is Dear Lord, please save me from your followers.

How is Kwanzaa a "religion"?

The 90s called. It wants Kwanzaa back.

Seriously.

It's dead, Jim.
1703423249133.png

You're black. Do you really want to talk about failure?
You previously pagan whites now worship a middle eastern zombie God whos holiday you think is less made up than a celebration of real cultures. Yea. I'm just fine talking about your failures.

The founder of Kwanzaa tortured naked women with a karate baton and a toaster. :laughing0301:

The Creator Of Kwanzaa Is A Criminal Loon Who Allegedly Tortured Naked Women With A Karate Baton And A Toaster

"In 1971, Karenga was sentenced to one to ten years in prison on counts of felony assault and false imprisonment.[22] One of the victims gave testimony of how Karenga and other men tortured her and another woman. The woman described having been stripped naked and beaten with an electrical cord. Karenga's estranged wife, Brenda Lorraine Karenga, testified that she sat on the other woman's stomach while another man forced water into her mouth through a hose.

A May 14, 1971, article in the Los Angeles Times described the testimony of one of the women:

Maulana Karenga - Wikipedia
my god........what a post

That silly ass dumbshit bitch would, wouldn't she?

As bad a President this Potatohead is (and he is the worst) this Kamala Ho is a shitty excuse for a VP.

When Kamala says "Ho Ho Ho" at Christmas time it doesn't mean what most Americans thinks it means.

All religions were made up at one time or another. Or, stolen from other older religions....like almost everything from your christmas.......stolen from pagans.
Any "holiday" made up by a hateful Marxist Negro to undermine Christmas because in his demented racist mind it is a White man's holiday is a joke.

Forum List

Back