Happy Kwanzaa From Whitmer, Kamala, and The White House - The Tweets Don't Seem Very Popular With Americans

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, VP Kamala Harris, and The White House all tweeted Happy Kwanzaa greetings.

Based upon the replies (many are funny and included below), Americans are not very receptive to this relatively new holiday. Some people claim that it is a made-up holiday used to further sow division. I strongly agree.

Whitmer says it's a holiday to celebrate African American culture and history.

Kamala says it's about "community and light."

The White House decided to simply say "Happy Kwanzaa" and post a picture of some candles with a black one at the center.

It sure does seem like pandering if not an attack on historical American and Christian values.

View attachment 879846

View attachment 879856

View attachment 879847

View attachment 879848

View attachment 879849

View attachment 879850

View attachment 879851

View attachment 879857

View attachment 879852

View attachment 879853

View attachment 879854

Special and not seeking equal

I live in michigan and whitmer is just trolling for votes.

Kwanzaa was created in 1966 by Juuus,,,,notice the Menora candles; not an African thing but a California thing
So they kinda stole it and then claimed it as theirs
Shocking and unprecedented!

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, VP Kamala Harris, and The White House all tweeted Happy Kwanzaa greetings.

Based upon the replies (many are funny and included below), Americans are not very receptive to this relatively new holiday. Some people claim that it is a made-up holiday used to further sow division. I strongly agree.

The White House decided to simply say "Happy Kwanzaa" and post a picture of some candles with a black one at the center.

It sure does seem like pandering if not an attack on historical American and Christian values.

View attachment 879846

View attachment 879856

View attachment 879847

View attachment 879848

View attachment 879849

View attachment 879850

View attachment 879851

View attachment 879857

View attachment 879852

View attachment 879853

View attachment 879854

Meh... even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I join the leftards in wishing my black brothers and sisters a happy Kwanza.

View attachment 879846

View attachment 879856

View attachment 879847

View attachment 879848

View attachment 879849

View attachment 879850

View attachment 879851

View attachment 879857

View attachment 879852

View attachment 879853

View attachment 879854

I wonder how many of them wished Americans a Merry Christmas?

I wonder how many of them wished Americans a Merry Christmas?

Whitmer's Christmas message is incredibly similar, but without the race cards thrown everywhere...

I guess Christmas is for everyone, but Kwanzaa is just for Blacks. Makes sense, heh.

Biden's official Christmas video was secular and had Chinese-flag-like imagery included.

1703795319635.png

View attachment 879846

View attachment 879856

View attachment 879847

View attachment 879848

View attachment 879849

View attachment 879850

View attachment 879851

View attachment 879857

View attachment 879852

View attachment 879853

View attachment 879854

Fuck dems. They have worked tirelessly to destroy America.

America.jpg

It’s naked pandering, pimp’n the black vote is easy.

If Kwanzaa is for black people, why do we need to have black-Santas? They stole from Hanukkah, demand representation in Christmas AND created their own exclusive holiday? FFS it’s like a child who demands sharing all the toys except their own.

Colonize Kwanzaa.

OBVIOUS pandering and virtue signaling.
It is a fake holiday, made up by a political activist that absolutely no one celebrates.
There is no basis for the "holiday", just pretend basis on how African people, like all ancient peoples, would celebrate a harvest by gathering for a large meal. That is not, in any way, a "tradition". All cultures everywhere did this.

virtue-signaling-examples-everyday.jpg

Forum List

Back