Liz Warren wishes everyone a Happy Kwanzaa.

images (5).jpeg

Kwanzaa for those of African descent is as worthy a celebration as St. Patrick's Day for the Irish and Oktoberfest for the Germans. Making issue of somebody's good wishes looks awfully petty to me.

"Chile sniffer Biden"...............only a MAGAt fantasy. How bad is it that an entire orange jesus cult gets off on imagining the President is sniffing children.
Child sniffer.

Biden is legend with his creepy sniffing of children.

No.....MAGAts are legend in their fantasies about the President sniffing children. That's what's creepy.

No fantasies. Just a history of creepy Joe’s sniffing children.

“Daddy owes you”.

No.....MAGAts are legend in their fantasies about the President sniffing children. That's what's creepy.

And worshipping the pervert who BRAGGED about grabbing women in the p*ssy.
Oh, gee.

Did you steal the “MAGAts” thing from one of your 7th grade classmates?

Do Kwanzaa celebrations include figgy pudding? I never seem to find any at Christmas celebrations.

I don’t get it. What is with the hostility? Freedom of Religion means that people can believe what they want. It is not insulting to Christians to wish a Jew Happy Chanukah. Ot is merely respectful to the Jew.

The idiot reply knows good and well what Kwanza is. Otherwise they wouldn’t have replied.

But of course, the outraged Christians who think anything but what they want is tantamount to persecution are upset.

I still think the wisest prayer is Dear Lord, please save me from your followers.
“Kwanzaa” isn’t a religious holiday, moron. It’s literally a holiday based on race.

I’m sure if someone started a celebration of white Americans you’d be super supportive of it, right?

Put up or shut up time.

"Chile sniffer Biden"...............only a MAGAt fantasy. How bad is it that an entire orange jesus cult gets off on imagining the President is sniffing children.

So you're defending pedophilia again, how classy. Nobody is "imagining", he's been video taped sniffing and groping children many times.

Xmas is a fake holiday as well.

Even you made the sign of the cross when you wrote "Xmas" :auiqs.jpg:

I guess "And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" is true, whether you believe it or not.

Forum List

Back