Liz Cheney: Strzok-Page texts sound ‘an awful lot like a coup and it could well be treason’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Rep. Liz Cheney said Sunday anti-Trump text messages exchanged between then-FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page reminded her of a coup and suggested it could be treason.

“I think what is really crucially important to remember here is that you had Strzok and Page who were in charge of launching this investigation and they were saying things like, 'We must stop this president, we need an insurance policy against this president,'” the Wyoming Republican said during an interview with ABC News' “This Week with George Stephanopoulos.”

"That in my view when you have people that are in the highest echelons of the law enforcement of this nation saying things like that, that sounds an awful lot like a coup and it could well be treason.”

The U.S. Constitution defines treason as assisting U.S. enemies or “levying war” against the U.S.

Cheney, who is the Republican Conference chairwoman and the third-ranking House GOP lawmaker, referred to a key criticism of Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. Strzok and Page have long been at the center of some Republicans' "investigate the investigators" strategy.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com...

Starting to sound like Peter Strzok and Lisa Page will be the sacrificial lambs and the firewall to protect the higher up traitors. I’m looking at you, Surrender Monkey, you filthy POS!....Of course one or the other could SING LIKE A SONGBIRD and save 20 years for treason....my money is on PAGE giving everyone up to save her own neck!!!!

Last edited:
Surprising coming from her.... She's a swamp rat herself.

Next thing you know Megan McCain will be calling for Comey's indictment.

God if these 2 flip.. it could be a domino affect .. bye Obama

Well when you look at it, the DOJ recycled the cell phones and got rid of what evidence that was on file, who did it is not know., Before Barr got in they cleaned up the files and got rid of evidence. Look for the weak link to cave in and that would be Coney. He who talks and prints books screwed him all by his little self.

Rep. Liz Cheney said Sunday anti-Trump text messages exchanged between then-FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page reminded her of a coup and suggested it could be treason.

Well thats probably because like most ignorant Trumpsters she doesn't know what the word treason means in the court of law.

For there to be treason there needs to be material assistance to an enemy foreign power.

So text messages don't count, especially text messages without any context of co-operation with the enemy.

There was a case of 2 men who were spying for USSR against United States and they could not be charged with treason because we were not at war with USSR.

Trump doesn't seem to understand what 'treason' means

When Trump says this:

D6ysfN7WwAAaVdR.jpg

He is yet again reminding us why is completely unfit for the high office he holds.

Well when you look at it, the DOJ recycled the cell phones and got rid of what evidence that was on file, who did it is not know., Before Barr got in they cleaned up the files and got rid of evidence. Look for the weak link to cave in and that would be Coney. He who talks and prints books screwed him all by his little self.

Conspiracy keeps getting grander and grander by the day. :rolleyes:

Well thats probably because like most ignorant Trumpsters she doesn't know what the word treason means in the court of law.

For there to be treason there needs to be material assistance to an enemy foreign power.

So text messages don't count, especially text messages without any context of co-operation with the enemy.

There was a case of 2 men who were spying for USSR against United States and he could not be charged with treason because we were not at war with USSR.

When Trump says this:

D6ysfN7WwAAaVdR.jpg

He is yet again reminding us why is completely unfit for the high office he holds.
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government

What, it is in English...is that your second language and you have no fucking idea what treason means?

There was a case of 2 men who were spying for USSR against United States and he could not be charged with treason because we were not at war with USSR.

When Trump says this:

D6ysfN7WwAAaVdR.jpg

the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government

What, it is in English...is that your second language and you have no fucking idea what treason means?

Nope, thats not what it means no matter how many times to you repeat it.

Wanting to overthrow government is not the legal definition of treason. It has to entail collaboration with a foreign power we are at war with.

When Trump says this:

D6ysfN7WwAAaVdR.jpg

Wanting to overthrow government is not the legal definition of treason, unless it entails collaboration with a foreign power we are at war with.
I'm sorry you are a fucking subversive liar as that definition comes directly from the online dictionary you simply LIE AS you usually do! Damn this is fun, playing with someone whose IQ is less than the tire pressure # on my car!

“I think what is really crucially important to remember here is that you had Strzok and Page who were in charge of launching this investigation and they were saying things like, 'We must stop this president, we need an insurance policy against this president,'” the Wyoming Republican said during an interview with ABC News' “This Week with George Stephanopoulos.”

"That in my view when you have people that are in the highest echelons of the law enforcement of this nation saying things like that, that sounds an awful lot like a coup and it could well be treason.”

The U.S. Constitution defines treason as assisting U.S. enemies or “levying war” against the U.S.

Cheney, who is the Republican Conference chairwoman and the third-ranking House GOP lawmaker, referred to a key criticism of Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. Strzok and Page have long been at the center of some Republicans' "investigate the investigators" strategy.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com...

Starting to sound like Peter Strzok and Lisa Page will be the sacrificial lambs and the firewall to protect the higher up traitors. I’m looking at you, Surrender Monkey, you filthy POS!....Of course one or the other could SING LIKE A SONGBIRD and save 20 years for treason....my money is on PAGE giving everyone up to save her own neck!!!!
Bush and Cheney have to be really careful about where they travel overseas. They never know if they’re going to be arrested for war crimes. They lied this country into a war and then they committed torture. These are a couple of pretty bad guys.

Cheney 'Fears Being Tried as a War Criminal'

When Trump says this:

D6ysfN7WwAAaVdR.jpg

Wanting to overthrow government is not the legal definition of treason, unless it entails collaboration with a foreign power we are at war with.
I'm sorry you are a fucking subversive liar as that definition comes directly from the online dictionary you simply LIE AS you usually do! Damn this is fun, playing with someone whose IQ is less than the tire pressure # on my car!

Moron, dictionary does not define the American laws.

Our law is very clear that there is no treason without giving aid to the enemy. What part of that do you have trouble comprehending?

When Trump says this:

D6ysfN7WwAAaVdR.jpg

Our law is very clear that there is no treason without giving aid to the enemy. What part of that do you have trouble comprehending?
Damn you just keep digging a bigger hole...everyone is laughing at you, at least the ones with 3 digit IQ's...ROTFLMFAO:dig:

When Trump says this:

D6ysfN7WwAAaVdR.jpg

Damn you just keep digging a bigger hole...everyone is laughing at you, at least the ones with 3 digit IQ's...ROTFLMFAO:dig:

who is everyone? Imagined personas somewhere in your demented little brain?

When Trump says this:

D6ysfN7WwAAaVdR.jpg

Bet you have never heard your masters voice saying this...

When Trump says this:

D6ysfN7WwAAaVdR.jpg

Bet you have never heard your masters

And I bet you can't actually show any treason charges that did not have aid to enemy component.

Notice how my bet has to do with concrete facts and yours has to do with some flaming personal bullshit?

Thats because I got the facts and all you got is bullshit.

You got a hand full of shit

And I bet you can't actually show any treason charges that did not have aid to enemy component.

Notice how my bet has to do with concrete facts and yours has to do with some flaming personal bullshit?

Thats because I got the facts and you got bullshit.
You got a head full of shit child, as ANY ACT to remove a sitting president is, IN FACT, giving aid to America's enemies with NO SPECIFIC NAMED ENEMY NEEDED...BUT if you do need an enemy let's just pull Russia out of the hat!

You got a head full of shit child, as ANY ACT to remove a sitting president is, IN FACT, giving aid to America's enemies with NO SPECIFIC NAMED ENEMY NEEDED...BUT if you do need an enemy let's just pull Russia out of the hat!

There were many would-be presidential assasins - can you point to a single charge of treason without aid-to-enemy for any of them?

And we are not at war with Russia dummy.

Last edited:

There were many would-be presidential assasins - can you point to a single charge of treason for any of them?

There were many would-be presidential assasins - can you point to a single charge of treason for any of them?

Hot mike catches Obama talking treason
upload_2019-5-27_23-20-15.jpeg
Mar 27, 2012 · After my election I have more flexibility. Medvedev: I understand. ... But this hot mike caught Obama talking treason. Easy Plugin for AdSense by ...

Leftists Seemingly Forget Treasonous Act Obama Committed With Russian Leader
Jul 17, 2018 · The hashtag #TreasonSummit was trending on Twitter even before President Donald ... After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said.
5 Times The Obama Administration Helped Russia At The United States' Expense - by Rebeccah L. Heinrichs
Feb 5, 2018 · But President Obama opted to not call Russia out on it publicly or ... of the American peoples' wishes behind him, he'd have “more flexibility
Obama Caught in Treason - Russia - theRoadToEmmaus.org
Mar 26, 2012 · Obama Caught (recorded!) in Treason - ... some political help from Vladimir Putin — in order to gain the “flexibility” to cave on missile defense

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-27_23-21-5.jpeg
    upload_2019-5-27_23-21-5.jpeg
    2.9 KB · Views: 84

Forum List

Back