Lindsey Graham: Pelosi’s Job is at Risk (VIDEO)

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said on Sunday that Speaker Pelosi’s job is at risk because she is being pressured to go down the impeachment road.“Her job is very much at risk,” Graham said on “Fox News Sunday.” “Nancy Pelosi is riding a bucking, wild bronco called the Democratic caucus.” “Seventy percent of the Democratic base wants President Trump impeached. She knows that impeachment would be political suicide because there’s no reason to impeach the president. So she’s trying to keep the party intact. If she goes down the impeachment road, Republicans take back the House, we keep the Senate, President Trump gets reelected.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Oh HELL. give that old whore another 5th of Jack and watch her REALLY SLUR HER SPEECHES....ROTFLMFAO

I don't think it's 70% of the DNC voter base, just the loudest bed wetters that have been engaged in the longest tantrum human beings have ever seen. I'd have to guess 50% of the DNC doesn't pay much attention at all, because if they did they'd be more informed and the foaming at the mouth moonbats who support AOC and Bernie would be marginalized.

I don't think it's 70% of the DNC voter base, just the loudest bed wetters that have been engaged in the longest tantrum human beings have ever seen. I'd have to guess 50% of the DNC doesn't pay much attention at all, because if they did they'd be more informed and the foaming at the mouth moonbats who support AOC and Bernie would be marginalized.
i just find it odd that the Dems arent trying to impeach at least Waters and Al Green, just for being so dumb

i just find it odd that the Dems arent trying to impeach at least Waters and Al Green, just for being so dumb

For about the 10,000th time I have posted on this message board, you cannot impeach a member of Congress! Only the House or Senate can vote to remove their respective members.. That is simply not happening in the House of Representatives with the Dems in control and Nancy holding the gavel! Waters and Green would be the smarter members of the House, so saying they are dumb is not very complimentary to the other members..

Forum List

Back