Newly Declassified Doc Proves Barr Right...Anyone see the Surrender Monkey lately?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Newly Declassified Doc Proves Barr Right as Fake Russian Brennan Spy and Italy's Role in Spying Exposed! The plot thickens..... a Manchurian muslim in an orange jumpsuit brings a smile to my face...makes me warm all inside like a Muslim DEATHRAT Congresswoman when she thinks of the Halocaust!!!!!!!!!!

Newly Declassified Doc Proves Barr Right as Fake Russian Brennan Spy and Italy's Role in Spying Exposed! The plot thickens..... a Manchurian muslim in an orange jumpsuit brings a smile to my face...makes me warm all inside like a Muslim DEATHRAT Congresswoman when she thinks of the Halocaust!!!!!!!!!!

oK I give up where is the Doc that goes with the post

Excellent piece, and thank you!

She does make a point. I still wonder when Barr is going to get McCabe. \
McCabe used FBI resources for his wife’s campaign. These Judicial Watch finds spurred irresistible public pressure for accountability for McCabe.

Read that in Judicial Watch and did some checking and found that the funds his wife got came from guess who. Clinton Foundation....Hilly was busy greasing the wheels.

oK I give up where is the Doc that goes with the post

At 1:15 Doug gives you a website to view them.

Forum List

Back