Liz Cheney Gives Warning to Supreme Court

Smart money says hold off on the Biden impeachment until after the convention. Once he's 100% locked in, then you hit him with impeachment. Democrats will have only themselves to blame for making impeachment a political weapon.
LOL Is that what they have been telling you? That they are waiting till the convention? And you believed them? :auiqs.jpg:

Gad, you are dumber than the other retard.

Its the truth. The GOP will NOT make any attempt to impeach Biden. He is our easy win.
Tell that to the other retard. He thinks the GOP will impeach after the Dem convention.

You retards should really get together and compare notes. Helps to be on the same retard page. Good luck. :itsok:

They do have Intregrity, it's just you Chumps keep losing like in Alabama on Tuesday because of your bloody useless policies and the people hate Trump.
What happens, happens. It will not be for the better. Any Republican with too many flaws or targeted for destruction from the Progs will have problems getting reelected. Look at the Republican controlled House. Some are leaving to make sure the Progs have a say maybe even before the election. Now a Corrupted stench laden Prog Federal Senator Menendez is completing his term for any votes.

LOL Is that what they have been telling you? That they are waiting till the convention? And you believed them? :auiqs.jpg:

Gad, you are dumber than the other retard.
That's the way to do it, plus it's closer to the election and people will remember the Biden impeachment. I guess you're too dense to comprehend the notion of strategy. The Senate won't remove him, but the process will be one more stain the failure that is Joe Biden.

Well And, what about this?

“The former J6 Select Committee apparently withheld Mr. Ornato’s critical witness testimony from the American people because it contradicted their pre-determined narrative. Mr. Ornato’s testimony proves what Mr. Meadows has said all along President Trump did, in fact, offer 10,000 National Guard troops to secure the U.S. Capitol, which was turned down,” Rep. Barry Loudermilk

More...."This is just one example of important information the former Select Committee hid from the public because it contradicted what they wanted the American people to believe,” Loudermilk added. “And this is exactly why my investigation is committed to uncovering all the facts, no matter the outcome.”
What about it Leo? Why don't you try providing a bit more context than an opinionated quote from Loudermilk if you want to discuss it? As far as I know Ornato testified that Trump didn't try to grab the steering wheel of the SUV trying to bring him back to the white house on Jan 6th, which doesn't mean much since the testimony from Hutchinson that he tried to grab the steering wheel was second hand information from another person and not terribly important to the over all presentation by the committee, and he testified that he heard Trump once say something about wanting 10,000 national guardsmen at the Capitol. That's great... unfortunately what Trump didn't do and what the committee found no evidence of was any formal request for the National Guard.

That's the way to do it, plus it's closer to the election and people will remember the Biden impeachment. I guess you're too dense to comprehend the notion of strategy. The Senate won't remove him, but the process will be one more stain the failure that is Joe Biden.
Sure. Hope you don't wake up from your fantasy. Reality can be cruel. :itsok:

We'll see. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it. You will simply run and hide. Run along now.
LOL I am so sure that it will not happen that I am willing to wager.

If Biden is impeached before the election, I will stop posting. And, if there is no impeachment - you stop posting. Deal?

Let's see if you have the guts to take me up on my challenge. I don't think you will since you are a trumptard, but, surprise me. Go.

LOL I am so sure that it will not happen that I am willing to wager.

If Biden is impeached before the election, I will stop posting. And, if there is no impeachment - you stop posting. Deal?

Let's see if you have the guts to take me up on my challenge. I don't think you will since you are a trumptard, but, surprise me. Go.
No deal, that sort of 'deal' is silly. While I admit a Biden impeachment is not a 100% certainty, it is no reason to stop correcting liberal loons on the thousands of other things they are wrong about.

No deal, that sort of 'deal' is silly. While I admit a Biden impeachment is not a 100% certainty, it is no reason to stop correcting liberal loons on the thousands of other things they are wrong about.
LOL Figured you would be a coward and not take the bet. Thanks for being predictable. Here is your parting gift... now, fuck off.

Trump Chicken.jpg

What about it Leo? Why don't you try providing a bit more context than an opinionated quote from Loudermilk if you want to discuss it? As far as I know Ornato testified that Trump didn't try to grab the steering wheel of the SUV trying to bring him back to the white house on Jan 6th, which doesn't mean much since the testimony from Hutchinson that he tried to grab the steering wheel was second hand information from another person and not terribly important to the over all presentation by the committee, and he testified that he heard Trump once say something about wanting 10,000 national guardsmen at the Capitol. That's great... unfortunately what Trump didn't do and what the committee found no evidence of was any formal request for the National Guard.
Fiction

Liz represents the military/industrial complex. Trump doesn't.

None of the leftists in this forum are intelligent enough to figure that out.

Liz Cheney issued a warning to the United States Supreme Court about its handling of former President Donald Trump's claims of presidential immunity.

The Supreme Court is expected to hear arguments into Trump's immunity claims on April 25. His legal team has argued presidential immunity should shield Trump from being charged in the Department of Justice (DOJ) case surrounding alleged attempts at thwarting the 2020 election results.

The DOJ last year charged the former president with attempting to overturn the 2020 presidential election results, culminating in the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot, as well as alleged efforts to send false slates of pro-Trump electors to the electoral college from key swing states. He has maintained his innocence, pleading not guilty to all charges.

Trump has argued that he was acting in an official capacity at the time, and therefore cannot be charged. Critics have said he was acting as a candidate, not an elected official.

Cheney, on Wednesday warned the Supreme Court about the importance of handling the case quickly while speaking at Drake University's Annual Bucksbaum Distinguished Lectureship.

Comment:
The DOJ has become a political weapon of the corrupt Democrat Party.
AG Garland is using malicious prosecution of Trump to interfere with the 2024 election. (Malicious prosecution - Wikipedia)
We are not a banana republic...yet.
There was no insurrection or attempted insurrection.
Liz Cheney is still pursuing her crazy insurrection conspiracy.
Pardon my interrobang, but A TDS magnate thinks the Supremes are going do fruitcake justice against him because Trump's wins annoy her and extreme factors on the left!?

I think the Supremes are going to do whatever the Constitution influences their judgment to clarify what is right,

No one wonder you stupid failures can't get an indictment. I asked you for evidence and you came back to me crying like a bitch and asking me a rhetorical question. That isn't evidence you fuckwit. Go find some.
Talk about bullshit all the shit against trump which you support is political but you believe that

Forum List

Back