Liz Cheney blames GOP leaders for enabling White racism days after Buffalo shooter's attack

Exactly.

Mark Meadows
Kevin McArthy
Lindsay Graham
Ted Cruz
Jim Jordan
Mike Lee
Rudy Giuliani

And the list goes on and on.

The first ones were horrified at what happened during 1/6, only to change their tune a few days later as "possibly" they were threatened by militias or offered deals for power they could not refuse.

Seriously, who was telling the truth about what and who decided to alter it for their own profit and power?

No, they saw the Capitol Police letting the protestors in the building. They saw a Capitol Police officer shoot and kill unarmed protestor Ashli Babbitt. They realized that the FBI had undercover agents extorting the crowd toward violence. Many other things came to light that changed their minds.

Everything that comes out of the lefts mouth.

Oh look at us we hired…the first furry tranny to the Biden Administration.

Oh look at us..we appointed…the first black lesbian to the Supreme Court.

Oh look at us…we hired the first lesbian black woman to be Biden’s Pres secretary.

Oh look at us we gave a tranny an honorary military title.

Oh look at us…we elected a black woman no one liked as VP.

Everything with the left is simplistic,superficial and based on race and gender.
I'm sorry I must have missed that. Can you clarify?

There are only a few Muslim Jew haters on the left, compared to the number of Jew haters on the left, with the evengelicals, and Mr. Trump and his father themselves.

Trump Sr. was a Democrat.
Jr was a Democrat until he ran for President.
He has not stopped hating Jews. Ask those who have worked with him, those who know him.

WH leaders cannot do much to keep those Muslims from their free speech, but have kept them at bay.

How is the hatred for Jews going for you from Congresswoman Green?

Here are a few others for you to think about and let me know what should be done about them.

Donald Trump is Trump Sr you incredible dumbass! His father's name was Fred.
I doubt Donald Trump, Jr. is any different from his father.

His son-in-law is a Jew and his daughter converted. I guess he hates them.

My God, you are so fucking stupid!

Closer to 560,000 citizens.
TP is more correct than my avatar. My too hasty google picked up the wrong state when I posted "10 million". Google this morning tells me Wyoming has about 577,000.

Two Senators, and one Congressional Representative.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lez Cheney is one fucked in the head dried up dyke latent RINO mad because Trump told her to go take a hike headed quickly for the door. She better change parties quick and hope the democrats can give her a job cleaning toilets because that's where that stupid bitch is headed.
  • "fucked in the head"
  • "dried up dyke"
  • "latent RINO"
  • "stupid bitch"

Thanks once again, poster 'freak'.
Your measured articulate responses on this venue demonstrate all too clearly the type, character, and educational attainment of too many of those who describe themselves as supporters of Don Trump.

I find it sad that so many come on to these social media sites and confirm the stereotype.

------------------------------------------------------------
We all know what your intention was and you have no ability to place me on the defensive
And yet.
And yet, here you are again........defending yourself.

Such is life out beyond the RightField warning track.

No, they saw the Capitol Police letting the protestors in the building. They saw a Capitol Police officer shoot and kill unarmed protestor Ashli Babbitt. They realized that the FBI had undercover agents extorting the crowd toward violence.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Et tu, Rocky? How disappointing. You, compared to the others, have often demonstrated some gravitas. Yet, here you are with the above.

• How many entered doorways where outnumbered security guards stepped back to avoid violence? Versus, how many entered or tried to enter through broken windows, doors; or violently attacked uniformed officers defending entryways?

• Shot and killed a duly warned attacker that he/she need to stop, to go back, to not enter. She(as it turned out).....well, she defied all those remonstrations and charged towards an armed officer who was aiming a pistol in her direction.
    Darwin Award?
    Babbitt is dead because of Babbitt.
    Accountability for one's actions must be a tenet in any responsible political demonstrator.

• And then the 'exhorting' FBI agents?
    Well, show 'em, if you got 'em.
    Show.
    Or go.

Lez Cheney is one fucked in the head dried up dyke latent RINO mad because Trump told her to go take a hike headed quickly for the door. She better change parties quick and hope the democrats can give her a job cleaning toilets because that's where that stupid bitch is headed.

Liz goes to ALL the right cocktail parties and uses all the right buzzwords. She was born and raised in the swamp. Daddy groomed his princess to be what she is, the swamp creature. Liz isn't capable of principles - her opinions are whatever the small talk at the DC parties is, she belongs to the "in" crowd. Life doesn't exist outside of the parties and she sure doesn't give a fuck about the masses who aren't even invited.

But don't worry about Liz, she will leave congress and go over to MSNBC, and still be invited to the party circuit.

But don't worry about Liz, she will leave congress and go over to MSNBC, and still be invited to the party circuit.

Maybe she can join Wallace over at CNN in her retirement. I hear they are finally going to put his "Talking With Chris" show on, which no one will care to watch, where Wallace and guest can all sit together telling each other what they want to hear about the evils of the republicans.

Maybe she can join Wallace over at CNN in her retirement. I hear they are finally going to put his "Talking With Chris" show on, which no one will care to watch, where Wallace and guest can all sit together telling each other what they want to hear about the evils of the republicans.
They're good at blaming Republicans, that's all they did for the four years Trump was president.

TP is more correct than my avatar. My too hasty google picked up the wrong state when I posted "10 million". Google this morning tells me Wyoming has about 577,000.

Two Senators, and one Congressional Representative.

• "fucked in the head"
  • "dried up dyke"
  • "latent RINO"
  • "stupid bitch"

Thanks once again, poster 'freak'.
Your measured articulate responses on this venue demonstrate all too clearly the type, character, and educational attainment of too many of those who describe themselves as supporters of Don Trump.

I find it sad that so many come on to these social media sites and confirm the stereotype.

------------------------------------------------------------

And yet.
And yet, here you are again........defending yourself.

Such is life out beyond the RightField warning track.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Et tu, Rocky? How disappointing. You, compared to the others, have often demonstrated some gravitas. Yet, here you are with the above.

• How many entered doorways where outnumbered security guards stepped back to avoid violence? Versus, how many entered or tried to enter through broken windows, doors; or violently attacked uniformed officers defending entryways?

• Shot and killed a duly warned attacker that he/she need to stop, to go back, to not enter. She(as it turned out).....well, she defied all those remonstrations and charged towards an armed officer who was aiming a pistol in her direction.
    Darwin Award?
    Babbitt is dead because of Babbitt.
    Accountability for one's actions must be a tenet in any responsible political demonstrator.

• And then the 'exhorting' FBI agents?
    Well, show 'em, if you got 'em.
    Show.
    Or go.
No shitbird. I’m just responding to your lies and disinformation efforts. Sorry if being contradicted, refuted and exposed offends your prissy sensibilities. But you deserve it.

Yes yes, the entire world of journalism and law thinks you're nuts but only Sean and the orange clown and internet nuts know the truth.
No you bombastic simpleton. What I said was not that the election was stolen. You twerp. What I said was that we’re efforts to steal it. Your denial is beyond just stupid. It’s stupid, too, but it’s a willful blindness. You are a libtard to your core if you can’t even admit what we saw with our own eyes.

You do know that there’s a difference between trying to steal an election and succeeding. And you do know that there is a massive amount of data which has already been discussed as nauseum establishing that there absolutely were efforts made to stuff the ballot boxes. You just don’t like to admit even that much.

Wallace killed CNN+

He'll kill what's left of CNN as well.

It is during tragedies that people get to see the true colours of those seeking political benefits. Blaming her party and pushing the talking points of the Dem Party when a murdering terrorist psycho goes off the rails. This is proof she is losing and very unpopular with those who have an I.Q over 100.

Did she blame Obama and his party when a BLM sympathizer in Texas was heavily armed and in kevlar shooting Texas police? She was surely outspoken on that issue, right?

She is now scurrying around in rage and lashing out due to her being exposed and unwanted by voters.

Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., is blaming leaders in her own party for enabling hate in the U.S., after a mass shooting in Buffalo, N.Y., where the suspect is believed to be a white nationalist.

Two days after Payton Gendron allegedly went on a shooting spree at a grocery store, killing 10 people and injuring three – most of whom were Black – Cheney took to Twitter to point a finger at her fellow Republicans.

"The House GOP leadership has enabled white nationalism, white supremacy, and anti-semitism. History has taught us that what begins with words ends in far worse," Cheney posted. "@GOP leaders must renounce and reject these views and those who hold them."
Did the Democrat senior leadership allow it's members to spread massive conspiracy theories like 'Replacement Theory?
Calling Democrats Pedophiles?

This isn't the first shooting related to 'Replacement Theory' and yet there is congress man/women still pushing it...

Cheney is saying this about her party, not about other ones

Did the Democrat senior leadership allow it's members to spread massive conspiracy theories like 'Replacement Theory?

1653317932245.png

Calling Democrats Pedophiles?

Sort of like calling water wet.

This isn't the first shooting related to 'Replacement Theory' and yet there is congress man/women still pushing it...

Cheney is saying this about her party, not about other ones

Cheney is a swamp creature. She is loyal to small talk at cocktail parties, nothing more.

Forum List

Back