Living In A Racist Negro Dictatorship

I myself do not know any. If YOU do it speaks to those you run with.
Simple as that.
So you were just making stuff up when you bloviated on who attended Klan meetings?

Who would ever have thought?
As democrats have a LOOONG history supporting and funding AND defending the klan one would expect them to attend the meetings if not hold and chair them.

I expect this will return the same non-results it always does but....

--- Link?

Ahhh, yet another edifying dorky-fuzzlenutz-IQ-214 thread!

from the OP:
DorkyFuzzlenutz said:
Racist Negro Dictatorship

hmmmm, ok..... well..... ok.......

61879774.jpg
You know stats, I seldom talk to you because you are so horribly stupid. I would think retards point at you and laugh in public. You care to show your total LACK of smarts? Define the word NEGRO per say Websters.

That is NOT a racist word you nit wit. NOW IF you want to act like the little childish shit you are fine! YOUR polls have been dropping of late. What three ANTI Stat threads this WEEK and none by me YET.

Your a loser that relies on a cut and paste from a stat site and nothing more. In other words you ARE cyber bullshit. A fake loser persona with NO real skills at posting at problem solving and most likely about LIFE as a whole.

NOW as to why you are acting the way you do is rather easy. For EVERY person here that KNOWS Hillary is a LIAR they also know you are a FAKE. And as the foot steps get louder for her they WILL get louder for you shit for brains and you know why?

Boards flux you ignorant twit. You go back to the first couple of "who is" on this board and you will find it was CONSERVATIVE dominated. You and those other pole smokers LOSE the national you lose the board AS WELL.

The "Loon Platoon" comes to a grinding halt and the board shifts. It's cyber evolution and it happens. Now do I blow a word here or there? Or maybe use the wrong word? Yeah, but I was taught to make choices and money and not quit.

My plan in high school was to retire at 50. I retired at 45. Your NOBODY Stat a big nobody. I got NO fear of you and could truly care less if you draw your next breath.

THAT to me is just how important you are. :flameth:

That's a lotta screaming-bold screed verbage for a 214 who doesn't care. :popcorn:

"Negro" is a racist term when non-blacks use it to degrade Black people, and that is all you have done since you have gotten to USMB, from the very first day. Your very behavior betrays you.
Negro Negro Negro. They don't like it? I'm a racist for using it from time to time? Tough shit. NAACP better get to cracking on United NEGRO fund and other organizations that have that term. Oh. Wait. "They haven't gotten around to changing the wording yet (but it is SOOOOO racist)".

Eye roll.

Look how hard Jihadi Jake is struggling to give the impression that he's criticized Islamic terrorism after failing to find a quote of himself criticizing them when challenged a few days ago. We're still waiting for the quotes, JJ.

Jihadi S. J. is a crack up. I cleaned up him over the weekend and he is back for more. A racist. A love of jihadism. A hater of America. That is our S. Jihadi hater for you.

Did you use your above 200 IQ to figure all that out, or did you just pick it up at a klan rally?
DumbFool is claiming an IQ of 200? :rofl:

I think the claimed number was 214. I'm pretty sure he can't count that high.
It cant be higher than 10. He cant even coherently support his arguments.
Coming from an idiot who believes in "white privilege", that is very rich.
You can't deny it happened, but then again if you are all whitey, you would just think it was the right thing to happen in a white Gods' universe..

Did you use your above 200 IQ to figure all that out, or did you just pick it up at a klan rally?

You are the idiot if you dont believe in white privilege. Then again I cant expect an idiot to be able to comprehend things beyond their limited range of intellect.

All I had to do was look white and I could get a job anywhere I was qualified for, live in any neighborhood and got loans at banks easy as pie, even at a young age...But I is part injun...Back then if they had known, I could live in only certain areas, could only get labor jobs, couldna buy booze...In Okiehoma...

All I had to do was look white and I could get a job anywhere I was qualified for, live in any neighborhood and got loans at banks easy as pie, even at a young age...But I is part injun...Back then if they had known, I could live in only certain areas, could only get labor jobs, couldna buy booze...In Okiehoma...
If you are Black you can get by easy as long as you meet a few easy specifications.

1. Dont have a name they can tell you are Black when they are going over your resume.
2. Dont be confident, tall, big, or too manly. (see intimidating)
3. Dont sound "Black" unless its a yessuh or nosuh.
4. Wear your Uncle Tom/Ruckus badge in full sight of any prospective employers.

You are the idiot if you dont believe in white privilege. Then again I cant expect an idiot to be able to comprehend things beyond their limited range of intellect.

white privilege = superior intelligence

Forum List

Back