Live Super Bowl Thread

If the Steelers pull this out, no one can claim they didn't earn it. Most exciting SB I've seen for awhile. :thup:

Last edited:
I'm not going to win my pool.

I predicted:

Green Bay - 2
Pittsburgh - 1

:)

unfucking reallllll, they laid down like dogs. no pass rush despite they have their head safety out and their no. 1 cb playing hurt.

When your secondary is that beat up you don't have the luxury of extra pass rush.

dom is supposed to be the man, blitz scheme genius....he needs to do something.

or it may become academic here in a minute..

this is it..the ole cliche never dies, because its true, a championship team has to come up with that championship drive...GB just did, now its time for Pitt to gut check and take it all the way.

207 and I think they are down to one timeout?

Two Minute Hornung

paul-hornung.jpg

unfucking reallllll, they laid down like dogs. no pass rush despite they have their head safety out and their no. 1 cb playing hurt.

When your secondary is that beat up you don't have the luxury of extra pass rush.

I know but I'm just saying it's more of a risk to bring the house when the best part of your secondary is 2nd team.

Yay. My godparents in heaven are happy.

I know but I'm just saying it's more of a risk to bring the house when the best part of your secondary is 2nd team.

did you notice the lasts series? he brought 5 at least each snap.......don't matter now no how...

Indeed. :)

3 points over my pick, but I win still. :)

Forum List

Back