Live Rounds at Kafr Qaddum

Is he an islamonazi propagandist as well, or a bleeding heart liberal. Until there is an official report and from an unbiased non partisan source I will ask you for a credible link. I don't want any more of your islamonazi sources as they are proven to be liars.
Give us a short list of sites you consider " unbiased non partisan source's"

Post of the day!

Come on, let's see that list.

I will show you mine when you show me yours. But mine will not have any Israeli or islamonazi sources, can you say the same ?
You are the one always bringing it up.

You were called on it.

Now you are ducking out.

Nope as I said I don't use biased and partisan sources, I did not say I had a list. You brought that up and demanded the list that does not exist outside of your fantasy world

You don't use ANY sources Phoney...

Just expect us to believe those voices inside your head that tell you what to write!

Post of the day!

I will show you mine when you show me yours. But mine will not have any Israeli or islamonazi sources, can you say the same ?

You were called on it.

Now you are ducking out.

Nope as I said I don't use biased and partisan sources, I did not say I had a list. You brought that up and demanded the list that does not exist outside of your fantasy world

Just expect us to believe those voices inside your head that tell you what to write!

So when I repeat the words in your sources that prove you wrong I am not using sources. What a complete LOSER you are.

Post of the day!

You were called on it.

Now you are ducking out.

So when I repeat the words in your sources that prove you wrong I am not using sources. What a complete LOSER you are.

The loser is the one who expects others to believe their words with ZERO biased/unbiased links...

Hmmm that'll be YOU then Phoney!

Learn how to play the game or get off the field!

You were called on it.

Now you are ducking out.

The loser is the one who expects others to believe their words with ZERO biased/unbiased links...

Hmmm that'll be YOU then Phoney!

Learn how to play the game or get off the field!

I give the links, it is you that doesn't. It is you that relies on unsupported claims from the voices in your head. It is you with the medical problems.
You should learn the rules as you seem to make your own up as you go along, expect your source to be ripped apart every time when you refuse to corroborate it as well.

Forum List

Back