Live Rounds at Kafr Qaddum

Is this 'reasonable' behaviour from Israeli forces?

https://www.maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=767934

Is that the best source you can come up with an islamonazi propaganda outlet

Want to prove it wrong then Phoney?

Oh and no, not my only source... I have a friend visiting the WB who was an eye witess

Is he an islamonazi propagandist as well, or a bleeding heart liberal. Until there is an official report and from an unbiased non partisan source I will ask you for a credible link. I don't want any more of your islamonazi sources as they are proven to be liars.
Give us a short list of sites you consider " unbiased non partisan source's"
Give us a short list of sites you consider " unbiased non partisan source's"​

Post of the day!

Come on, let's see that list.

lktSb8c.jpg

Were you able to disprove my link?

No....

You are nothing but a troll Phoney...

Either stay on topic or go away...

Oh and no, not my only source... I have a friend visiting the WB who was an eye witess

Is he an islamonazi propagandist as well, or a bleeding heart liberal. Until there is an official report and from an unbiased non partisan source I will ask you for a credible link. I don't want any more of your islamonazi sources as they are proven to be liars.

No....

Where you able to substantiate it

NO!

Making you the troll and a propagandist for islamonazi terrorism
Not how it works Phoney!

Did the incident take place or not?

Your call...

I know it did and cited a link...

You? Well, typical Phoney...

Deny, derail and troll to your hearts content

Yet you fail to prove that it happened as all you have is an islamonazi propaganda source. So unless you were there and saw it happen then you cant say that the report is 100% accurate.

No denial, no derailment and no trolling. I leave those to you seeing as you are so good at them.

In times of Intifada, yes, it is.

So peaceful demonstrations in Palestinian towns and villages result in Israeli troops firing live rounds for....

What exactly? To achieve what?

The Palestinians don't do peaceful they only do violent terrorism. This has been shown in Europe over the last 3 or 4 weeks where they resort to rock throwing and assaults

Post of the day!

I will show you mine when you show me yours. But mine will not have any Israeli or islamonazi sources, can you say the same ?

So peaceful demonstrations in Palestinian towns and villages result in Israeli troops firing live rounds for....

Peaceful demonstrations?

They come to those demonstrations in order to clash with, and hopefully kill, soldiers and civilians. I can count on one hand how manyprotest of theirs were "peaceful".

As for your question, their actions are meant to achieve one goal: deterring.

You of course have proof of this?

No....

NO!

Not how it works Phoney!

Your call...

Yet you fail to prove that it happened as all you have is an islamonazi propaganda source. So unless you were there and saw it happen then you cant say that the report is 100% accurate.

No denial, no derailment and no trolling. I leave those to you seeing as you are so good at them.

As previously stated I have first hand account from an eye witness...

You have insanity...

I know which one I choose!

This has been shown in Europe over the last 3 or 4 weeks

Really?

Evidence?

None, not just your rantings...

No....

NO!

Not how it works Phoney!

Your call...

You have insanity...

I also have first hand accounts which refute your phony claims to first hand islamo-accounts.

No....

NO!

Not how it works Phoney!

Your call...

You have insanity...

I also have first hand accounts which refute your phony claims to first hand islamo-accounts.

Oh how interesting...

Israel probably instigated everything, as now they are having an all out attack to counter terrorism, they will probably end up bombing the temple mount and I'm quite sure they told all Zionists (those who go to the mount to aggravate the Palestinians) to leave the area. So typical for Israel to do this when they know all eyes are on Syria now.
That is my prediction. Of course this will be all Palestinians fault.
It is all palistanian fault even without all these wildarse conjectures, of course.

No....

NO!

Not how it works Phoney!

Your call...

You have insanity...

As I said islamonazi propaganda

Really?

Evidence?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

LiveLeak.com - Refugees be like; Lets start a riot in Europe

about 100 similar videos from all over Europe

Ah yes...

Repeated, unsubstantiated, unsupported random copy and paste youtube videos prove everything Phoney... NOT!

You need to catch up with a few other zionuts here who, at least, are able to post supporting links to their comments!

Post of the day!

I will show you mine when you show me yours. But mine will not have any Israeli or islamonazi sources, can you say the same ?
You are the one always bringing it up.

You were called on it.

Now you are ducking out.

Really?

Evidence?

about 100 similar videos from all over Europe

Ah yes...

Repeated, unsubstantiated, unsupported random copy and paste youtube videos prove everything Phoney... NOT!

You need to catch up with a few other zionuts here who, at least, are able to post supporting links to their comments!

Do you mean news footage by any chance that was broadcast live. You know as it happened and undoctored, and showing the muslims common methods of violence using fire bombs and stones.

Only a defender of islamonazi terrorism could deny these videos outright like you did.

By the way your OP was also unsubstantiated, unsupported and often repeated

I think I might be a little bit 'defiant' if someone did this to my village, my land...

Kafr Qaddum | Jews for Justice for Palestinians

AND unsubstantiated, unsupported tripe that shows and proves nothing. You really must try harder if you want to alter peoples views on the islamonazi violence, and left wing Jews are not the answer.

By the way your source is

Jews for Justice for Palestinians (JfJfP) is Company Limited by Guarantee that manages an interest group based in Britain

So a money making scam

Post of the day!

You are the one always bringing it up.

You were called on it.

Now you are ducking out.

Nope as I said I don't use biased and partisan sources, I did not say I had a list. You brought that up and demanded the list that does not exist outside of your fantasy world

Forum List

Back