Live in the Arctic regions, in Alaska or in Siberia ..

Selivan

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2018
USSR
I'm interested to hear the opinions of "the most moronic nation on earth" ... :04:
-----------------------

Americans have never been able to live in the Arctic and northern regions ...

==========================
Americans ....

- Why do your submarines emerge on the territory of Russia in the Arctic regions?
- Why should the Russians release your submarines from ice?

==================================
:04::04::04::04:

I'm interested to hear the opinions of "the most moronic nation on earth" ... :04:
-----------------------

Americans ....

- Why do your submarines emerge on the territory of Russia in the Arctic regions?

Since Russians are used to not owning anything and living in hardship because their society is broken, it is no wonder that they are better adapted at living in arctic wastelands

• Banned
Since Russians are used to not owning anything and living in hardship because their society is broken, it is no wonder that they are better adapted at living in arctic wastelands
and dig out stupid Americans from the snow and ice that dare swim in Russian territory :04:

.... and dig out stupid Americans who dare swim in Russian territory :04:
Those are Americans. Russians don't have technology of their own.

-----------------------

Americans ....

I wouldn't brag on Russia too much, after all, Russian mercenaries along with Syrian forces were just beaten to hell in a fight, thinking they could beat U.S. troops. U.S. military forces remain superior to Russian forces.

-----------------------

Americans ....

I spent 5 years in up state NY with the 10th Mountain Division and while it wasn't Arctic Circle cold staying in a tent with no heat for weeks at a time in -25 below zero temps ain't no joke.

By the way, todays Russian Navy is a joke.

ICEX 2011 Demonstrates Naval Research Projects

Arlington, Va. (NNS) -- Ice Exercise (ICEX) 2011, featured several Office of Naval Research (ONR) projects designed to improve naval operations in the Arctic, March 15 through April 2.

The projects ranged from collecting data on the environment to testing undersea communications.

ICEX is held every two to three years by the Navy's Arctic Submarine Laboratory (ASL) based in San Diego. Researchers and submariners deploy to the frigid region to test new equipment and train crews in operating under the ice.

During the first few days of the exercise, ONR Chief of Naval Research Rear Adm. Nevin Carr visited the ICEX operations center and spent time aboard USS Connecticut (SSN 22), the advanced Seawolf-class submarine that participated in this year's exercise.

USS New Hampshire (SSN 778) also participated in the exercise and tested a new version of a high-frequency sonar for safe Arctic operations.

"It is vital that our submarines are well equipped to protect U.S. interests in this important area," Carr said. "ONR is collaborating with the good work of the Arctic Submarine Lab to conduct science and technology experiments that help improve navigation, communication and naval operations in the harsh Arctic environment."

Submarines have conducted under-ice research since the 1950s, to provide the U.S. Navy with an improved forecast capability for changing conditions in the Arctic. By comparing satellite, airborne, surface and subsurface sonar observations, researchers have improved interfleet transit, training and cooperative allied engagements.

-----------------------

Americans ....

Opinions from the most moronic nation on earth? Pick your African country. Not being part of our subs Arctic travels, I cannot make judgment on what occurred with regard to any particular submarine incident. Whether you assist or not, is up to you.
We do have Americans living in the Arctic region. If you will recall, we purchased a good piece of land from you in 1867, just across the Bering Strait. As for the rest of the far north on this continent, it's called Canada and we don't own it, thus we don't have an equivalent to Siberia, outside of Alaska that is. Our troops do winter training as needed.

Last edited:
-----------------------

Americans ....

Opinions from the most moronic nation on earth? Pick your African country. Not being part of our subs Arctic travels, I cannot make judgment on what occurred with regard to any particular submarine incident. Whether you assist or not, is up to you.
We do have Americans living in the Arctic region. If you will recall, we purchased a good piece of land from you in 1867, just across the Bering Strait. As for the rest of the far north on this continent, it's called Canada and we don't own it, thus we don't have an equivalent to Siberia, outside of Alaska that is. Our troops do winter training as needed.

There was no incident.............ICEX 2011 as I've already shown.

-----------------------

Americans ....

You got me there Pal, I remember when I was such a little kid and my parents wanted to move us to the Artic Regions.... we just couldn't find the right size snow tires for the station wagon, so we moved to the tropical jungles where we could still find cheap labor.

- Our submarines just want to stock up on Buckwheat

- Yes, Russians should chip away all that Ice so we can have Margarittas and talk about old times.

Arctic regions are most inhospitable. Being able to survive in such climates is fine. But why would you want to stay there? I have been in some pretty severe winter conditions. But I have no interest in living there.

Stupid Americans believe ...

===========================
Actually...
What I wrote is a fake ...

:04:
===========================
In real life, an American submarine that was engaged in scientific research (but not a military submarine!) Swam into the Arctic regions of Russia, when the Russian government allowed them ...
--------------------------------------
But, this submarine has frozen into the Arctic ice.
The Americans crawled and dug it with shovels.
Russian there was not - it's a fake! :04:

Forum List

Back