Little girl mauled by pitbulls told to leave restaurant because her face was scaring

Grandma no doubt heard about all these black people who faked up a racist claim and got money. She wanted to hop on the bandwagon herself.

You don't get money for faking a racist claim you blubbering moron.

Do you have selective memory or are you just a sniveling moron?

Racist Receipt Turns Into $10,000 Tip For Red Lobster Waitress Toni Christina Jenkins

I excuse your memory problems. You are probably a democrat, meaning you are brain damaged.

Grandma no doubt heard about all these black people who faked up a racist claim and got money. She wanted to hop on the bandwagon herself.

Racist Receipt Turns Into $10,000 Tip For Red Lobster Waitress Toni Christina Jenkins

I excuse your memory problems. You are probably a democrat, meaning you are brain damaged.

Where is the evidence the claim was "faked" ? I didn't get that. Perhaps you just don't trust black people, did you ever consider that?

Where is the evidence the claim was "faked" ? I didn't get that. Perhaps you just don't trust black people, did you ever consider that?

Because the claim was faked! The man whose receipt it was sued Red Lobster and the the waitress.

Waitress, Red Lobster Sued For $1 Million In Alleged Race Hoax

Toni Jenkins, the waitress faked it up to get attention and money. Blacks aren't the only ones that use hoaxes. Gays use hoaxes.

Bridgewater waitress anti-gay receipt a hoax, customer says | NJ.com

Hispanics use hoaxes
Finger in Chili Hoax Lady Accused of Making Up Another Story - ABC News

Hoaxing is a way to make money. It can be a black person, a gay, or as we can see a white grandmother. Maybe we just shouldn't trust white people either.

There is a cockroach in my salad!

Pay up

Oldest trick in the book

If KFC goes through with letting their donation stand, it is just opening the door for more schmucks. Shame on them and shame on the family of that kid. Yeah, it's sad they used her, but the point is...she is that revolving door now, and it will hurt other charity cases because people will remember this stunt.

If KFC goes through with letting their donation stand, it is just opening the door for more schmucks. Shame on them and shame on the family of that kid. Yeah, it's sad they used her, but the point is...she is that revolving door now, and it will hurt other charity cases because people will remember this stunt.

What SHOULD happen is the state's Child Protective services should take custody of the child, get it the care it needs, and then the parents/family should be criminally charged for fraud.

There is a cockroach in my salad!

Pay up

Oldest trick in the book

Except now we are seeing the opposite side getting in on it, aka the "someone wrote racist things on my receipt and didn't tip me" hoax.

The speed of the internet, coupled with people's rush to judge, and factored with the sheer number of people out there results in a story coming out, people buying it, and then people donating $$ to the "aggrieved party" well before fact checking and due diligence have a chance to vet the information properly.

For most things people need to learn to apply a "24-48" hour rule before rushing to judgement.

What SHOULD happen is the state's Child Protective services should take custody of the child, get it the care it needs, and then the parents/family should be criminally charged for fraud.

This ^

This ^

I usually have a mistrust of child services in general, as there is a huge potential for abuse of power. However if these parents willingly used their child as a prop for committing felony fraud, then unleash the overprotective government nannies.

Well, the kid didn't spread the falsehood. The granny did. And she got busted. Meanwhile, all that money was donated for a LIE. Anyone that says they can keep the money is doing every other kid with a legit need, a horrible injustice.

Back in the day I used to occasionally have lunch with friends. One was epileptic; other was spastic. Seriously. The one with the muscle control problem occasionally would do stuff like spool up a forkful of spaghetti and stab himself in the shoulder with it. That would upset the other who then was prone to seizures triggered by the stress of it.

After the second visit to a particular diner the regular waitresses always seated those two in a booth around the corner and at the extreme end of the counter where they'd be out of sight of other diners. Then if pregnant women came in she'd seat them in booths at the other end of the diner - with the intent, she said, of preventing the sight of the pair from "marking the unborn".

She said that openly to the two guys and with a smile and then made sure they got extra good service. They were never offended and tipped well.

These days there'd be a protest group of some sort trying to get them to sue.

And we call that progress.

Last edited:
Remember the good old days when we had news reporters with local newspapers and TV stations and all the news organizations prided themselves on accuracy?

Because the claim was faked! The man whose receipt it was sued Red Lobster and the the waitress.

Waitress, Red Lobster Sued For $1 Million In Alleged Race Hoax

Toni Jenkins, the waitress faked it up to get attention and money. Blacks aren't the only ones that use hoaxes. Gays use hoaxes.

Bridgewater waitress anti-gay receipt a hoax, customer says | NJ.com

Hispanics use hoaxes
Finger in Chili Hoax Lady Accused of Making Up Another Story - ABC News

Hoaxing is a way to make money. It can be a black person, a gay, or as we can see a white grandmother. Maybe we just shouldn't trust white people either.

Well if the customer says the waitress is the one who wrote the "N word" on the receipt then she must have. He didn't actually see her do it, but he's white, she's black, so she must be lying and he must be right.

Is that about how that works?

Last edited:
I get that the medical bills are ridiculous. That is why your health care system is fucked up - because people are left in debt because of things like this.
But lying doesn't make it all okay. Sure, you have money now to pay the bills, but you lied to get it. You have opened the door to anyone and everyone to lie about being forced to leave a fast food restaurant now.

That grannie should be ashamed of herself.

I blame the shameless idiots who were "offended" by the poor child as much as I blame KFC for their part in this sordid fiasco. If I was the father, I would have gone postal on these imbeciles and would probably have made a messy scene. I am fighting the urge to implicate leftys in this mess, but I won't.

I have to wonder what sort of weird-ass world we live in where anyone could think they have some sort of "right" to never see anything ugly or unpleasant, to demand that their lives be completely smooth, easy, and happy at all times.

Had I been that grandma - or even in the restaurant - my response would have been, "You think she's ugly? She'll heal, but you're going to be a worthless piece of shit forever. Now THAT'S ugly."

Sometimes, being a bitch is useful.

What happened to the "refusal to serve anyone" argument and "RIGHT" everyone has been screaming about? Good thing the kid wasn't trying to buy a gay wedding cake.

Why do you twits have such a hard time distinguishing between "you have a right to do that" and ". . . but you're a fucking asshole if you do"?

Case in point: You have every legal right to spew your thoughts on this message board . . . but you are proving to the whole world that you're an idiot if you do.

It's amazing in this day and age of social networking, that anyone working in such an establishment would think they could do something like this and not have a big news story come up.
Along with being heartless, someone is a idiot as well.

Anyone care to guess the ethnicity of the KFC worker who said this?

I can honestly say I have no curiosity whatsoever.

Forum List

Back