Little Emily Met the Devil

Lol. Sure there is. Only total war fanatics who approve of genocide think so ignorantly.
Clutter Deserves Cluster Bombs

It's like allowing fans to go on to the playing field and penalizing any player who bumps into them. We're losing all our wars because the GI-haters care more about enemy "civilians" than victory. After all, the privileged who don't have to fight don't want those who do the fighting to get any glory, only shame, defeat, and fatalism.

The Yellow Yell, and Hollow Fools Follow

Did you jump for joy when "war criminal" Audie Murphy died?
I’m guessing you are in mourning over the recent deaths of so many imperialist globalist warmongers.

You know like Poppy Bush, Diane Feinstein, the Queen, Rumsfeld, Charlie Munger…ever notice how these psychopaths live so long? I guess you’ll be here a long time.

Not at all. And I've already outlined the difference. Why don't you take a stab at a valid criticism of Israel, instead of repeating the same tired slogan over and over again?
I doubt you know what valid criticism of Israel is?

Such a missed opportunity to engage in valid criticism instead of demonization of Israel.

Adding to the obvious demonization previously listed: minimization; accusations of ignorance; assumption of evil.
The three D’s of antisemitism, on full display in this forum, in the attacks against Israel:

1) Demonization
2) Double standards
3) Delegitimization

- credit, Natan Sharansky

I doubt you know what valid criticism of Israel is?
Likening it to Nazi Germany is NOT valid criticism, which you have done repeatedly.

The raging antisemitism among liberals who pride themselves, supposedly, on being appalled by bigotry is, well….nauseating.

Likening it to Nazi Germany is NOT valid criticism, which you have done repeatedly.

The raging antisemitism among liberals who pride themselves, supposedly, on being appalled by bigotry is, well….nauseating.
lol. You are a Zionist right? Do you know what Zionists believe?

Have you reported any of my posts today?

lol. You are a Zionist right? Do you know what Zionists believe?

Have you reported any of my posts today?
The vast majority of Jews are Zionists. We believe in the right of Israel to exist.

And no…..but if you post the swastika to me again, you will be, you antisemite.

The vast majority of Jews are Zionists. We believe in the right of Israel to exist.

And no…..but if you post the swastika to me again, you will be, you antisemite.
Yet you post the Pali flag with a swastika. You aren’t very smart are you?

Yet you post the Pali flag with a swastika. You aren’t very smart are you?
What a liar you are. You think I, a Jewish woman, would post ANYTHING even resembling a swastika?

You’re the biggest antisemite on the forum, and that’s saying something.

2. greedy Jews want the energy resources.
It has nothing to do with being Jewish. All corporate and state leaders, regardless of their ethnicity, attack and destroy others for greed.

The progress of civilization is always a struggle for resources. America continually uses its intel agencies and military to start wars for oil. Those ethnic Russia oblasts in Ukraine are rich in oil and very fertile agricultural areas. . why do you think Ukraine doesn't want to lose them, even though the folks living in them don't want to be part of Ukraine anymore. . .it is about oil and gas and energy.

stahp being all. . . "woe is me, everyone is antisemitic." :rolleyes:

2. we aren't going to invest energy into people trying to kill us;
So you admit it. . . you actually believe women, children, and elderly Palestinians are responsible for the actions of Hamas.

noice.

. . . just as long as we are on the same page here.

It has nothing to do with being Jewish. All corporate and state leaders, regardless of their ethnicity, attack and destroy others for greed.

The progress of civilization is always a struggle for resources. America continually uses its intel agencies and military to start wars for oil. Those ethnic Russia oblasts in Ukraine are rich in oil and very fertile agricultural areas. . why do you think Ukraine doesn't want to lose them, even though the folks living in them don't want to be part of Ukraine anymore. . .it is about oil and gas and energy.

stahp being all. . . "woe is me, everyone is antisemitic." :rolleyes:

So you admit it. . . you actually believe women, children, and elderly Palestinians are responsible for the actions of Hamas.

noice.

. . . just as long as we are on the same page here.
You keep writing words that have nothing to with what I actually said.

What a liar you are. You think I, a Jewish woman, would post ANYTHING even resembling a swastika?

You’re the biggest antisemite on the forum, and that’s saying something.
1701837629497.png

Forum List

Back