Little Emily Met the Devil

They are not indulging in mass murder. Your making such a claim is demonizing them.

The truth of the matter is that they are giving civilians every opportunity to leave.
We can’t even agree on the facts.

Thousands of Pali women and children are dead and many wounded. This apparently doesn’t move you.

You've accepted the propaganda so you know every little.

We can’t even agree on the facts.

Thousands of Pali women and children are dead and many wounded. This apparently doesn’t move you.

You've accepted the propaganda so you know every little.
8884bo.jpg

Israel expands ground offensive into 'all areas' including south of Gaza Strip​

Israel is committing genocide but you can’t admit it.
As Long As the Third World Exists, Civilization Will Decline and Fall

I'll admit it's coming to genocide, but I see nothing wrong with it. The academics are lying about prehistory; the elimination of the vicious and retarded Neanderthal was a positive genocide and done in self-defense.

Racism is realism and part of the Survival Instinct. Racism from inferior races, or from retrogrades to the Dark Ages like the Nazis and Stormfront, is a sign of the Death Wish.

Why All the Preordained Influencers Must Be Subject to the Draft at Age 18

No different from the bombing of cities we did in World War II. War is fought between entire countries, not just between their armies.
This is why, unless we DRASTICALLY CHANGE, we will never win another war. We just refuse to do what it takes to defeat those who would kill us if they have the chance

No. You confuse demonization with valid criticism.
It really isn't all that hard to separate demonization from valid criticism. Broad, sweeping statements; misusing terminology; parroting soundbites; victim-blaming; emotive language; false equivalencies. All demonization. Examples used against Israel in this thread alone: genocide, murder, mass murder, terrorist, ethnic cleansing, herding, indiscriminate bombing. Demonization.

Valid criticism comes from knowledge of specific events, use of proper definitions, and a measured argument from facts. As an easy example: indiscriminate bombing. Hamas fires rockets indiscriminately, because their devices have no ability to target, and often fail or fall short. To say that Israel bombs "indiscriminately" is not factual. Israel is capable of gathering intelligence, communicating with people on the ground, and very precise targeting (though mistakes still happen, and equipment still fails to perform, people aren't where they said they would be). Valid criticism of Israel, therefore, would not include a claim of "indiscriminate bombing". However, let's say Israel has intelligence that the cell phones of ten very prominent Hamas members were all gathered close together near the Rafah crossing, in close proximity to civilians. Were Israel to precisely target those ten Hamas militants, knowing that there would be incidental harm to the surrounding civilians, you could fairly criticize that decision. Valid criticism.

Why All the Preordained Influencers Must Be Subject to the Draft at Age 18

No different from the bombing of cities we did in World War II. War is fought between entire countries, not just between their armies.
Do you think war crimes from WWII means war crimes committed today are justified?

You are using Democracy Now and Cynthia McKinney for your references. They are both EXTREME left.

I have simply indulged in an accurate observation and not an attack.
I don't live in an echo chamber. I use ALL sources for information.

Peer review science rests on the precept of finding a check on information.

Good journalism rests on the precept of finding second sourcing, it doesn't matter what the political bias.

You have the notion that this person or that source is "extreme," in their identification.

Well I do agree that Democracy Now tends to be a bit on the left, they tend to echo the establishment narrative more than other sources that you might not be familiar with. . . they are a lefty gatekeeper which a lot of folks may not realize.

. . . as far as McKinney, she studied and got her Phd. under Dr. Peter Dale Scott, one of the nation's foremost expert's on America's Deep State, her politics had moved somewhat after she was in Congress.

What you know of her, is largely informed by the same folks that lie to you about Donald Trump, so no, you don't know shit about what she really believes. The same year of the plandemic, she was one of the featured speaker's along with Dr. Ron Paul and Anarchapulco.

She is friends with folks like Ron Paul, Adam Kokesh, and Robert David Steel (RIP.) You really don't have the first clue what you are talking about because you get most of your information from the corporate radio and TEE VEE. She is one of the folks that agrees, that the establishment rigged the election against Trump. . . She is more of a political dissident than even Trump, it is nearly impossible to find accurate information on what she does for a reason. . . and you sit there slagging her? What the fuck do you know?

I have simply indulged in an accurate observation and not an attack.

No, you have substituted fallacy for argument.

It really isn't all that hard to separate demonization from valid criticism. Broad, sweeping statements; misusing terminology; parroting soundbites; victim-blaming; emotive language; false equivalencies. All demonization. Examples used against Israel in this thread alone: genocide, murder, mass murder, terrorist, ethnic cleansing, herding, indiscriminate bombing. Demonization.

Valid criticism comes from knowledge of specific events, use of proper definitions, and a measured argument from facts. As an easy example: indiscriminate bombing. Hamas fires rockets indiscriminately, because their devices have no ability to target, and often fail or fall short. To say that Israel bombs "indiscriminately" is not factual. Israel is capable of gathering intelligence, communicating with people on the ground, and very precise targeting (though mistakes still happen, and equipment still fails to perform, people aren't where they said they would be). Valid criticism of Israel, therefore, would not include a claim of "indiscriminate bombing". However, let's say Israel has intelligence that the cell phones of ten very prominent Hamas members were all gathered close together near the Rafah crossing, in close proximity to civilians. Were Israel to precisely target those ten Hamas militants, knowing that there would be incidental harm to the surrounding civilians, you could fairly criticize that decision. Valid criticism.
Yet Israel somehow allowed 10/7 to occur, but you think they have effective intelligence to weed out Hamas leaders for destruction. I think not. They have mass murdered Pali civilians on an industrial scale, but you refuse to accept this truth.

As Long As the Third World Exists, Civilization Will Decline and Fall

I'll admit it's coming to genocide, but I see nothing wrong with it. The academics are lying about prehistory; the elimination of the vicious and retarded Neanderthal was a positive genocide and done in self-defense.

Racism is realism and part of the Survival Instinct. Racism from inferior races, or from retrogrades to the Dark Ages like the Nazis and Stormfront, is a sign of the Death Wish.
You see nothing wrong with genocide??? WTF!

This is false.

There is no place that they are not bombing.

The population has blood on its hands. They know where Hamas' is, they know where the kidnapped Israelis are.

"Let My People Go!

That is all they need to do. Kidnapping is a capital offense.

The "Palestinians" have chosen to support the criminal gang Hamas. Now there's hell to pay

Yet Israel somehow allowed 10/7 to occur, but you think they have effective intelligence to weed out Hamas leaders for destruction. I think not.
I think Israel got too used to depending on technology, and left a giant, gaping hole in her defenses, while underestimating the commitment of the Hamas to perpetrate evil. Lesson very much learned. Won't happen again.
They have mass murdered Pali civilians on an industrial scale, but you refuse to accept this truth.
I refuse to accept your demonization of Israel. A great number of Palestinians have died. A large number of them (currently unknown) are non-combatants. It is a tragic, expected consequence of war.

If you would like to criticize Israel, rather than demonize her, you should be able to have a conversation about what, precisely, Israel HAS done and what Israel SHOULD HAVE done, in the face of the unspeakable evil that was perpetrated on her civilians.

You should also recognize and acknowledge responsibility. The responsibility for it, ALL of it, lies with Hamas. It lies with Hamas for a number of reasons: prioritizing weapons over water and prosperity for the people of Gaza; for building infrastructure which supports the means of violence, rather than protecting her population; for operating from places which are under protection in international law; for planning and executing the attack on October 7; for taking hostages (children, FFS!); for remaining embedded in civilian populations; for preventing civilians from moving through safe corridors into safe zones; for failing to release the hostages and surrender; for breaking the ceasefire.

Forum List

Back