Little Emily Met the Devil

No.

Some absolutely repulsive antisemites like to pull that trick, though. It is their way of trying to establish a false sense of moral equivalency so they can go on supporting raping Jewish women to death and baking Jewish babies alive.
So is all criticism of Israel to be considered antisemitism?

If they murder all 2 million Palis, will you still support Israel unconditionally?

So is all criticism of Israel to be considered antisemitism?

If they murder all 2 million Palis, will you still support Israel unconditionally?
You are moving the bar and you know it.

No, not ALL criticism of Israel is Antisemitic, but offering nothing but demonization like you do, sure is.

The false equivalences offered to justify Hamas actions on 10/6 is the sure giveaway.

No, not ALL criticism of Israel is Antisemitic, but offering nothing but demonization like you do, sure is.

The false equivalences offered to justify Hamas actions on 10/6 is the sure giveaway.
No. You confuse demonization with valid criticism. I’m against all war no matter by whom.

Israel is committing genocide but you can’t admit it.

No.

Some absolutely repulsive antisemites like to pull that trick, though. It is their way of trying to establish a false sense of moral equivalency so they can go on supporting raping Jewish women to death and baking Jewish babies alive.

"Moral equivalency" is a very subjective thing. Depends upon what side of the fence you are on.

The Israelis have been assholes in the region to just about everybody and especially to the Palestinians ever since the European invaders came there in 1947.

However, that doesn't excuse anything the Arab dickheads have done. To me both sides are assholes.

Piss on all of them. It ain't our war.

No. You confuse demonization with valid criticism. I’m against all war no matter by whom.

Israel is committing genocide but you can’t admit it.
Israel is not committing genocide. Only useful idiots say that.

You are just so filled with your Jew hate that you would misuse any word or term at your disposal to justify killing them.

"Moral equivalency" is a very subjective thing. Depends upon what side of the fence you are on.
When dishonest people motivated by hatred indulge in false moral equivalency, they are indulging in utter subjectiveness, true.

If they were in the least bit objective, they would not be such slimy weasels.

The truth of the matter is that Hamas murdered well over a thousand Jews because they are Jews and did so in the most gruesome way possible.

If you were even the tiniest bit rational, you would not confuse cause and effect, here.

They are not cleansing Arabs. They have over 2 million living withing Israel.

What they are doing is going after Hamas.

You antisemitic terrorist supporters will say ANYTHING no matter how patently false by way of justifying them.
Their politicians are openly discussing plans to remove the population. They have currently herded the population into the south after making the north uninhabitable. They have indiscriminately bombed the population slaughtering far more civilians than Hamas fighters. It is absolutely ethnic cleansing.

People like Netanyahu, Ben Gvir, and their supporters are the equivalent of Hamas and their supporters
Not quite . Good attempt .

Try ----- equal to the very top Hamas figures who are in places like Qatar and are on good terms with Nutty Yahoo and his ilk .

Good propaganda video and Ann swallows it as though it was medicine to cure himself .

When dishonest people motivated by hatred indulge in false moral equivalency, they are indulging in utter subjectiveness, true.

If they were in the least bit objective, they would not be such slimy weasels.

The truth of the matter is that Hamas murdered well over a thousand Jews because they are Jews and did so in the most gruesome way possible.

If you were even the tiniest bit rational, you would not confuse cause and effect, here.
Like I said I think both sides are assholes so I am not defending them but I suspect that if you asked the Palestinians they would tell you that the Isralis are slimy weasels.

With what I know about the USS Liberty incident and the fact the Israelis have been filthy ass welfare queens of the US and what they have done to the Palestinians I would also think they are slimy weasels. It doesn't have anything to do with the fact the sonofabitches are Jews. Just another shitass Middle East country that we have no business supporting.

Piss on everybody over there. It ain't our war.

Like I said I think both sides are assholes so I am not defending them but I suspect that if you asked the Palestinians they would tell you that the Isralis are slimy weasels.

With what I know about the USS Liberty incident and the fact the Israelis have been filthy ass welfare queens of the US and what they have done to the Palestinians I would also think they are slimy weasels. It doesn't have anything to do with the fact the sonofabitches are Jews. Just another shitass Middle East country that we have no business supporting.

Piss on everybody over there. It ain't our war.
Again with the moral equivalency.

You’re confused. I don’t demonize. I want them to stop mass murdering defenseless civilians. Is that so awful?

Forum List

Back