little boy to his motherS I want to be a girl

If someone wants to get a sex change operation after they turn 18 or of legal age, fine, but they have no business doing it as a child, the parents and this doctor need to be ashamed of themselves.

They're not doing a sex change operation.

Really? they are stopping this boys body from developing as it should, so what are they doing? enlighten me.

If someone wants to get a sex change operation after they turn 18 or of legal age, fine, but they have no business doing it as a child, the parents and this doctor need to be ashamed of themselves.

They're not doing a sex change operation.

Really? they are stopping this boys body from developing as it should, so what are they doing? enlighten me.

They're putting his puberty on hold. It's reversible. His genitalia are not being operated on.

IIUC.

They're putting his puberty on hold. It's reversible. His genitalia are not being operated on.

And that somehow makes it all hunky dory? :eusa_eh:

A. Just pointed out that it's not operation. But yes, it makes it less alarming to me since it's not a point of no return.

B. Having a child who wanted to maim himself would be terrifying. I'm not in a position to judge what parents do to help their child not be suicidal.

Two lesbo's and a little boy the little boy wants to become a little girl.

Chaz Bono . . . a mother, a father and a little girl the little girl became a boy.

Your 'two 'lesbo's' <--- (really? do you have to do that? you can't just say homosexuals??) theory doesn't hold water.

Not really her father and mother were divorced at an early age in her life. So she never really had that mother fathe family figure together, OH and I have already taken care of what your hinting at page one 3rd or 4th post

Are you saying you believe that Sonny and Cher's divorce played a role in their child being transgender?

I have no idea what you mean by this: "OH and I have already taken care of what your hinting at page one 3rd or 4th post".

A. Just pointed out that it's not operation. But yes, it makes it less alarming to me since it's not a point of no return.

B. Having a child who wanted to maim himself would be terrifying. I'm not in a position to judge what parents do to help their child not be suicidal.

If the child wanted to maim himself his parents need to send him to a mental institution for help, that sounds like what he really needs not this garbage.

Two lesbo's and a little boy the little boy wants to become a little girl.

Chaz Bono . . . a mother, a father and a little girl the little girl became a boy.

Your 'two 'lesbo's' <--- (really? do you have to do that? you can't just say homosexuals??) theory doesn't hold water.

Not really her father and mother were divorced at an early age in her life. So she never really had that mother fathe family figure together, OH and I have already taken care of what your hinting at page one 3rd or 4th post

Did you see the becoming chaz documentary? Chaz says she preferred to be with her father becasue he let her be a tom boy.

This is why children should never be handed over to faggots, queers gays lesbo.
The voice of reason, lol.

Children want to be just like mommy and daddy, since this child did not have a father in the family buit two mother he wanted to be like them to be accepted. He should never be left alone with them in that situation.

I should have realized that I was talking to a westboro baptist.

Can't we let people do what they want? Being 11 it should be up to the parents. Unless there is a legal age limit, then it's fine. No matter the sexual orientation.

I don't care whether the parents are gay, lesbian, or straight. Any parent that thinks approving this for a child before they are 18 is wrong.

And, any physician who does it before 18 should have their license yanked.

Wrong. Very wrong.

Unbe-fucking-lievable! Hormone-blocking BEFORE puberty.

The only people who would approve are genetically handicapped deviants known for their suseptability to psychological problems.

Fuck no, the kid can decide if he wants to be a boy or a girl at 18. He doesn't know wtf he wants out of life yet.

Still, it's the parents decision. Only they or the law could overrule it.

Very true. The is 100% the parents decision.

However I have issues with doctors prescribing this kind of thing for children.

I have a feeling they are going to fuck this kid up even more in the long run with this decision.

The voice of reason, lol.

Children want to be just like mommy and daddy, since this child did not have a father in the family buit two mother he wanted to be like them to be accepted. He should never be left alone with them in that situation.

Was this an intended insult? If it was why did you two post later make this comment?
Fuck no, the kid can decide if he wants to be a boy or a girl at 18. He doesn't know wtf he wants out of life yet.

I have a feeling they are going to fuck this kid up even more in the long run with this decision.

Queers generally don't make very good decisions about anything outside of choreography, floral arrangements, and lubricant quality.

But than again if this all the parents decision, is it ok if this was a girl and both parents were ok with a female circumcision?

Was this an intended insult? If it was why did you two post later make this comment?

Some idiots in California doing stupid shit I don't agree with doesn't mean it's ok to denigrate homosexuals by calling them "faggots" and "lesbos", and it sure as hell doesn't mean all gays are morons like these two women, you bigoted fuck.

Still, it's the parents decision.
Like hell it is. This isn't anybodies decision to make until that kid is competent enough to realize the ramifications of this act. This isn't like getting a tattoo, or a piercing, it's genetic manipulation. There's no telling what could happen. The doctors involved need to have their licenses revoked, and the boy needs to be taken away from these women. This is a violation of all that is moral, and right, regardless of religious, or political belief. They turned a child into an experiment, it's fucking wrong.

Forum List

Back