little boy to his motherS I want to be a girl

They haved two older boys guys.
They are not transgender.

Transgendered people can tell you stories about being in the wrong body from first remembered thoughts.

You just dont respect transgendered people and or lesibans

Good.... and they should keep telling those stories right up to the point of when they turn into a legal adult and wanted a change...

If a person is not legally old enough to consent to sex, how can they be old enough to consent to a sex change?

It doesn't make any sense. I'm seriously shocked that this is even legal.

If a person is not legally old enough to consent to sex, how can they be old enough to consent to a sex change?

Did you see the becoming chaz documentary?

Would you make a child with a cleft pallet wait until they were an adult?

This is why children should never be handed over to faggots, queers gays lesbo. . To much influence on a childs mind is not a good thing.

The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young.
Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy.
But Pauline Moreno and Debra Lobel warn that children with gender identity disorder forced to postpone transitioning could face a higher risk of suicide.

Read more: The California boy, 11, who is undergoing hormone blocking treatment | Mail Online

:cuckoo:

And who has not heard their child say they want to be XXX and then change their minds?

It is wrong not allow this child's body take its own course in terms of puberty. It is wrong for any doctor to agree to what these parents are asking.

I wanted to be a Democrat when I was 11. Maturity brought some sanity to my life.

it has to do with changing a defect that will change completely the way you look and how the world sees you.

Same with this operation.

This is NOT a moral decision this is a medical decision.

If you have a child that is constantly telling you they are meant to be a girl and even threatens to cut off their penis and this persists for years even in the face of mental treatment then you have a trans gendered child.

They have a VERY high suicide rate pre operative.

Things might have been different if a father was around

Transgender is a medical condition.

Put your silly moral judgements in the trash

Did you see the becoming chaz documentary?

:lol:

I sure didn't. :thup:

They talk about this couple and their child. They attend a school specifically "transgendered" children.

Its all about... it will be so much better for him if he doesn't have to go through the trauma of becoming a woman and developing breasts.

Watch "Becoming Chaz" Online For Free - Watch Movies Online

it has to do with changing a defect that will change completely the way you look and how the world sees you.

Same with this operation.

This is NOT a moral decision this is a medical decision.

If you have a child that is constantly telling you they are meant to be a girl and even threatens to cut off their penis and this persists for years even in the face of mental treatment then you have a trans gendered child.

They have a VERY high suicide rate pre operative.

Have any kids of your own? Have they not changed their little adamant minds a million times about what they want?

Yowzer. I agree with TM about something.

I need to go find a hammer to bash my head in.

If a kid is threatening to maim himself, seriously threatening to maim himself, not just joking the way I did when I was a tomboy ....... hmmmm ..... time to see the shrinks and I'd probably take their recommendations seriously.

The article says the hormone treatments are reversible and would just delay puberty if the child changes his mind ......

Last edited:
OMG...i am gong to faint! mainfild thanked me for a post!

The Following User Says Thank You to syrenn For This Useful Post:
manifold (Today)

So, are you saying if this child were in a "traditional" environment then he wouldn't want to become a girl?
anybody that thinks parents don't play the biggest role in influencing their children is insane !!! if this child would have been raised in a conservative home with a father figure [most liberal homes baby daddy is missing]instead of a faggot liberal atmosphere he'd more than likely keep his nuts !!!:doubt:

Yowzer. I agree with TM about something.

I need to go find a hammer to bash my head in.

If a kid is threatening to maim himself, seriously threatening to maim himself, not just joking the way I did when I was a tomboy ....... hmmmm ..... time to see the shrinks and I'd probably take their recommendations seriously.

The article says the hormone treatments are reversible and would just delay puberty of the child changes his mind ......

Where does it say this boy is going to harm itself?.... TM is making shit up.

In the chaz doc. They say nothing of the sort in terms of personal violence.... the parents want a smooth transition of female to male.... no boobs or period involved.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back