little boy to his motherS I want to be a girl

Must be tough to find a doctor who would prescribe something like this. But, there are doctors out there. Even if it has the chance of fucking up the kids life, it's their choice.

Fuck no, the kid can decide if he wants to be a boy or a girl at 18. He doesn't know wtf he wants out of life yet.

Still, it's the parents decision.
Like hell it is. This isn't anybodies decision to make until that kid is competent enough to realize the ramifications of this act. This isn't like getting a tattoo, or a piercing, it's genetic manipulation. There's no telling what could happen. The doctors involved need to have their licenses revoked, and the boy needs to be taken away from these women. This is a violation of all that is moral, and right, regardless of religious, or political belief. They turned a child into an experiment, it's fucking wrong.

I agree with you 100%.

What do the statistics say? How many recorded situations of same sex parenting are there? Of that number how many of these sex change intentions have arisen? And how many professional behaviorists have conducted in-depth interviews of this boy and his lesbian parents?

Eleven seems much too young to consider such a radical step. They should at least wait until the boy is post-pubescent, which very often produces extreme changes in behavior and motivations.

Considering that these parents took the child to a liscenced psychotherapist, and the child was diagnosed with transgender issues, hormone therapy isn't a bad thing. It can be reversed.

Besides, there have been new studies showing that a persons sexual identity is set in the womb.......

The brains of gay men and women look like those found in heterosexual people of the opposite sex, research suggests.

The Swedish study, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences journal, compared the size of the brain's halves in 90 adults.

Gay men and heterosexual women had halves of a similar size, while the right side was bigger in lesbian women and heterosexual men.

A UK scientist said this was evidence sexual orientation was set in the womb.
As far as I'm concerned there is no argument any more - if you are gay, you are born gay

Scientists have noticed for some time that homosexual people of both sexes have differences in certain cognitive abilities, suggesting there may be subtle differences in their brain structure.

This is the first time, however, that scientists have used brain scanners to try to look for the source of those differences.

A group of 90 healthy gay and heterosexual adults, men and women, were scanned by the Karolinska Institute scientists to measure the volume of both sides, or hemispheres, of their brain.

When these results were collected, it was found that lesbians and heterosexual men shared a particular "asymmetry" in their hemisphere size, while heterosexual women and gay men had no difference between the size of the different halves of their brain.

In other words, structurally, at least, the brains of gay men were more like heterosexual women, and gay women more like heterosexual men.

BBC NEWS | Health | Scans see 'gay brain differences'

But then again.......you Christian fundamentalists are going to keep calling it a "sin", because you believe in your interpretations of the Bible rather than what it actually says, and you choose to ignore science and reality.

What do the statistics say? How many recorded situations of same sex parenting are there? Of that number how many of these sex change intentions have arisen? And how many professional behaviorists have conducted in-depth interviews of this boy and his lesbian parents?

Eleven seems much too young to consider such a radical step. They should at least wait until the boy is post-pubescent, which very often produces extreme changes in behavior and motivations.

They didn't want a boy they wanted a girl so they made one.

Really? Then if they wanted to "make" one, why did they take them to a psychotherapist first?

I should have realized that I was talking to a westboro baptist.

Was this an intended insult? If it was why did you two post later make this comment?
Fuck no, the kid can decide if he wants to be a boy or a girl at 18. He doesn't know wtf he wants out of life yet.

Some idiots in California doing stupid shit I don't agree with doesn't mean it's ok to denigrate homosexuals by calling them "faggots" and "lesbos", and it sure as hell doesn't mean all gays are morons like these two women, you bigoted fuck.

Ain't that what they are faggot's lesbo's homosexuls? I am a proud bigot thank you for the compliment.

Really? Then if they wanted to "make" one, why did they take them to a psychotherapist first?

you'd have to get into the minds of faggots to understand why they do what they do. Thats a question I cannot answer.

you'd have to get into the minds of faggots to understand why they do what they do. Thats a question I cannot answer.

Further up the thread, I posted a study done by Swiss scientists who actually DID look into the brains of both gay and straight people via MRI.

I'd trust the scientists who have actual data and facts before even considering the ideas of some bigoted asshole with an axe to grind.

Puberty not only affects the physique of a child, it is a systemic change in that human - an important change in their transitioning to an adult.

A huge part of that change is development of not only their adrenal system, but also their brain's continued development. Blocking those hormones is beyond high risk for the rest of the development of child into a fully functioning adult.

That is irrespective of gender.

And, transgenders are not homosexuals, nor the inverse.

So, are you saying if this child were in a "traditional" environment then he wouldn't want to become a girl?

Regardless of his environment, he's too young to make such a lifelong decision. When my niece was 7, she said "I'm a boy". Now she's a sophmore in highschool and is happy being a girl. All kids are like that. I wanted to be a boy when I was a kid. I was known as a "tom-boy".

IMO, these parents should be in jail. If he wants to be a girl he can dress like a girl and act like a girl until the cows come home, but until he's 18, no sex change operation. Heck, my parents wouldn't even let us get our ears pierced until we were 18.

Puberty not only affects the physique of a child, it is a systemic change in that human - an important change in their transitioning to an adult.

A huge part of that change is development of not only their adrenal system, but also their brain's continued development. Blocking those hormones is beyond high risk for the rest of the development of child into a fully functioning adult.

So, if they did an MRI on the child like they did in the Swiss study that showed gays and straights are different brain wise, and the child showed that their brain actually WAS that of a gay or transgendered person, you'd be okay with it?

Considering that these parents took the child to a liscenced psychotherapist, and the child was diagnosed with transgender issues, hormone therapy isn't a bad thing. It can be reversed.

Besides, there have been new studies showing that a persons sexual identity is set in the womb.......

The brains of gay men and women look like those found in heterosexual people of the opposite sex, research suggests.

The Swedish study, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences journal, compared the size of the brain's halves in 90 adults.

Gay men and heterosexual women had halves of a similar size, while the right side was bigger in lesbian women and heterosexual men.

A UK scientist said this was evidence sexual orientation was set in the womb.
As far as I'm concerned there is no argument any more - if you are gay, you are born gay

Scientists have noticed for some time that homosexual people of both sexes have differences in certain cognitive abilities, suggesting there may be subtle differences in their brain structure.

This is the first time, however, that scientists have used brain scanners to try to look for the source of those differences.

A group of 90 healthy gay and heterosexual adults, men and women, were scanned by the Karolinska Institute scientists to measure the volume of both sides, or hemispheres, of their brain.

When these results were collected, it was found that lesbians and heterosexual men shared a particular "asymmetry" in their hemisphere size, while heterosexual women and gay men had no difference between the size of the different halves of their brain.

In other words, structurally, at least, the brains of gay men were more like heterosexual women, and gay women more like heterosexual men.

BBC NEWS | Health | Scans see 'gay brain differences'

But then again.......you Christian fundamentalists are going to keep calling it a "sin", because you believe in your interpretations of the Bible rather than what it actually says, and you choose to ignore science and reality.

I don't care what the reasons are behind it, no child should be making this kind of decision, nor should the parents make that decision for him.

Once he's an adult, the decision is up to him.

Kids can be confused. I wanted to be a boy when I was younger, boys got to play football, go hunting, etc. Girls got to do dishes, clean house and play with dolls. I'd rather have gone hunting or built something with my dad. Funny thing, when my older brother left home, suddenly I was good enough to do all that stuff with him. So I was the one that helped when he was working on the house. Still didn't take me hunting though.

I've been married for 30 years with two kids of my own, both boys. Imagine the hell I would have gone though if I'd had a sex change at 11.

Hormone therapy is not a good thing for a CHILD.

So, if they did an MRI on the child like they did in the Swiss study that showed gays and straights are different brain wise, and the child showed that their brain actually WAS that of a gay or transgendered person, you'd be okay with it?
As I said, gay is not necessarily transgendered and the inverse.

So, no. The study you posted was for homosexual brains. This is a transgender issue.

And, it is a child. So, no again. The hormones are necessary for systemic development. Let the kid become somewhat of an adult to allow his/her brain and other functions to develop, then block his/her hormones as much as you want.

Give the kid a chance. If s/he is threatening self-mutilation, there are other treatments available for that until s/he is allowed to develop.

That said when the kids hits puberty he will change dramatically, I remember before I went through it I thought girls were icky and wanted nothing to do with them, boy that did a complete 180 reversal when I hit puberty, I wanted to be around girls as much as possible.

That said when the kids hits puberty he will change dramatically, I remember before I went through it I thought girls were icky and wanted nothing to do with them, boy that did a complete 180 reversal when I hit puberty, I wanted to be around girls as much as possible.
Same here. I thought it sucked donkey balls being a girl. Now, I would not want it any other way.

Same here. I thought it sucked donkey balls being a girl. Now, I would not want it any other way.

More than likely this kid would have changed his mind if they just let him go through puberty, now they are holding that back and dramatically altering his life.

One thing this thread is proving......there are some seriously sick in the head people up here who are defending these scumbag bitches for what they are doing to that child, and should NEVER be parents themselves.

Forum List

Back