Listening to Ashley Judd in Washington as she speaks at the protests...

She's as hateful as anyone she loathes.

She's talking - um, screaming - about pads and Tampax and tampons and menstrual streams as I write this.
She may be pretty but dumb as a stump.

So it was ok for Trump to tell Kelly on national TV blood coming out from everywhere? There is nothing as bad as Trump and his run for President.

Is trump the only one allowed to lie and be nasty.

Kelly was being your typical self-absorbed asshole media news reader, trying to pull off a coup for the Peanut gallery, not an objective 'moderator'; Trump owed her zero respect. Plus, she proved she was just a shallow airhead, and didn't even know basic American history,

I wonder what Wynonna and Naomi think of her.

God bless you and The Judds always!!!

Holly
I have no problem with Ms. Crazy Judd opposing Trump but she crossed the line when she said he lusts after his daughter. That was so low class!

I wonder what Wynonna and Naomi think of her.

God bless you and The Judds always!!!

Holly
I have no problem with Ms. Crazy Judd opposing Trump but she crossed the line when she said he lusts after his daughter. That was so low class!

Well, being low class makes one the cream of Hollywood society; it mainly markets to 12 year olds and the type of people who are watching all those day time talk shows and 'Judge' shows and Maury, after all, at least when they aren't peddling violence, murder, rape, and serial killing to teenage boys.

Forum List

Back