Listen To The Stupid Excuse That This Republican Member Of The House Refused To Vote For Jim Jordan

Every day that congress is shut down is a good day for this country.

There's no other way to put it. We DO NOT NEED that human shit interfering with our lives.
Exactly.

That's why voters are not up in arms. Only Democrat activists and the media - redundant, I know - even care.

When Congress acts it is either to spend our grandkids money, further restrict our freedom, or both.

Let them take a break from that.

Supposedly there's a push to make Byron Donalds the next speaker. Democrats have to be behind this.
The Democrats are racists and would never support a Black Speaker if he/she is Black. They would call him an Uncle Tom or whatever.

Thread derail. Stop posting this crap. There is a reason he was never taken to court on this.

Explaining the Allegations That Jim Jordan Covered Up Sexual Abuse at Ohio State​

". . Ohio State hired the law firm Perkins Coie to conduct an independent investigation into allegations against Strauss. In 2019 the university released an extensive report detailing Strauss’ time at OSU and accusations from student athletes. The report determined that university personnel had knowledge of the abuse as early as 1979, but that no complaints were elevated beyond the athletics and student health departments until 1996, when Strauss was suspended from his activities as a treating physician.

There is no evidence to either support or refute the claim that Jordan knew about sexual assault allegations against Strauss beyond testimony from former wrestlers and coaches. These testimonies fall on both sides of the issue. While the Perkins Coie report makes it clear that the university failed in both escalating and addressing Strauss’ misconduct, there were no direct accusations of wrongdoing against Jordan within it."

All of which completely ignores the students who testified under oath that they went to Jim Jordan about the sexual abuse and he did nothing.

. . . and an investigation was done. This is the typical Deep State smear job.

There is no evidence either way, on who knew what.

This is SOP on folks they want to stop politically. They try to find garbage of folks they want to stop, first, or rig elections, black-mail, bribery, and finally, they will use assassination.

So either he knew and covered it up or he sucked at his job and was ignorant to what was going on.

Is one really better than the other?

This guy sounds like he's drunk, but he's a member of congress and is supposed to be a rational person.

But it seems that many in congress aren't rational.

That means they're on the payroll to me.

Listen to this fool make up excuses for his conduct:

Come on guys, get the cat amongst the pigeons, get Trump in as speaker.

The Deep-State won't allow anyone to be Speaker who isn't going to continue screwing the American public in the ass.

Another stupid comment from the Trump Cult.

What are the criteria that responsible representatives would have in choosing a Speaker? Jim Jordan refuses to say that Joe Biden was legally elected President. That immediately disqualifies him to be Speaker. Because this is proof that he will not work to certify the People's choice for President.

Nancy Pelosi managed to be Speaker of the House and to pass the most legislation through the House of any Congress since FDR was in the White House, with a majority as slim as Kevin McCarthy.

Republicans have done NOTHING since taking office except investigate Hunter Biden and finding NOTHING.

So either he knew and covered it up or he sucked at his job and was ignorant to what was going on.

Is one really better than the other?
Um, yeah, there is a HUGE difference.

I know when I was young, and fiddled around with girls in public places, (consensually,) we made every effort to do so in a clandestine way.

So I can only imagine, that non-consensual, illegal type shit, was not going to be very obvious to authorities.

GTFO of here with your false equivalence. The magnitude and difference of those two issues? NO COMPARISON. NONE.

Generally? I hold your intelligence in high regard. You either have an agenda here, or you are blinded by your partisan agenda.

That is just the most ignorant argument I have ever seen you make.

Um, yeah, there is a HUGE difference.

I know when I was young, and fiddled around with girls in public places, (consensually,) we made every effort to do so in a clandestine way.

So I can only imagine, that non-consensual, illegal type shit, was not going to be very obvious to authorities.

GTFO of here with your false equivalence. The magnitude and difference of those two issues? NO COMPARISON. NONE.

Generally? I hold your intelligence in high regard. You either have an agenda here, or you are blinded by your partisan agenda.

That is just the most ignorant argument I have ever seen you make.

Oh there's was an agenda there alright. Covering up sexual abuse at universities is a long standing tradition. You don't want something like this getting out and damaging enrolment at the school. That's why campuses have fought so hard to keep sex crimes out of the local papers, setting up campus based tribunals, that can be kept out of the papers.

In this particular case, the young men being abused were scholarship students, who needed the endorsement of their coaches or faced losing their scholarships, so there is no way we can consider these relationships "consenual" given the level of power these coaches had over their athletes.

You seem to consider sexual abuse of young adults to be something that is no big deal, but I assure you it is not. This is the same level of cover-up that went on at the University of Michigan where Dr. Larry Nassar was reported by more than one female athlete for sexual abuse around the same time frame - early 1990's, and again, the allegations were swept under the rug because you don't want your school team doctors getting a bad reputation like that. Just like the Catholic Church, the Boy Scouts of America, and the Southern Methodist Baptist Church before them, Universities across the USA have been hiding and covering up sexual assaults, rapes and abuse that goes on because it involves parents continuing to send their children to these institutions, and spending their money to do it.

But instead of going after REAL predators, Republicans are going after drag queens and trannies, instead of the people who really endanger their children like Jim Jordan. The guy is a certifiable PIG and you continue to support predators like this and to make excuses for them.

But instead of going after REAL predators,
Your own article;

". . . Mike Alf, an OSU wrestler from 1988 to 1992, previously told CNN there’s no way Jordan would have known about the abuse and not intervened.

“I know Jim Jordan,” Alf said. “He would do anything to protect us.”

Agreed. Let's see the client list, not just unsubstantiated, possibly bullshit claims, by folks the may, or may not be paid to make them, by corrupted elites. . .

James Comey’s Daughter Is Fighting To Stop a Judge Releasing Epstein’s Client List​

🤔

1698189116058.png

It is pretty common knowledge, that the flight logs and much of the evidence has been put out there, but Epstein's client list, is under wraps.

"Some evidence in Maxwell's case remained sealed, including Epstein's little black book, however Posobiec's Tweet suggested that all the evidence had been kept secret."

Ghislaine Maxwell trial - live: Socialite’s ‘little black book’ to remain secret​

This? Is the most authoritative investigative journalist on the issue, (I have found.)

Epstein​

"Epstein, the billionaire pedophile and sex trafficker with a myriad of connections to the rich and powerful in the United States and several other countries, had told those close to him that he had feared for his life prior to his sudden “suicide,” the Washington Post reported, while his defense lawyers claimed that he had planned to cooperate with federal authorities.

Following the controversial conclusion by the New York Medical Examiner that Epstein’s death was a suicide — a conclusion contested by Epstein’s attornies as well as by independent forensic pathologists, given the apparent evidence pointing towards strangulation — corporate media coverage of the Epstein case has slowed to a trickle, save for sensationalist stories about his alleged co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell and new salacious details of his past. Gone from corporate media are any hints of the larger scandal, revolving around the admission that Epstein had “belonged to intelligence.” – continue reading >>"

Although Whitney Webb's politics veer slightly left of center, and she started her career, mostly at the radical left blog, Mint Press News, before doing her own thing, recently, Glen Beck had her on, and said, it was the most important interview he had ever conducted. It went viral, I recommend the whole thing, if you aren't into reading everything on her blog or buying her book. About half the interview is on Epstein and Maxwell.

How Elites Will Create a New Class of Slaves | Whitney Webb | The Glenn Beck Podcast | Ep 162​

4,284,464 views Premiered Nov 5, 2022

Last edited:

Forum List

Back