LISTEN: Bristol Palin’s weepy, foul-mouthed post-brawl statement to police

I guess by liberal standards it would be ok to call obama's brats nappy headed pickaninnies. The liberals set the standard for class.

7666.1L.jpg
Are you to stupid to comprehend the difference between children and adult kids?
Are you seriously inferring that a crude fool like you or a family like the Palin's have anything resembling class?
David Letterman said this about Sarah Palin’s 14-year old daughter Willow: “One awkward moment for Sarah Palin at the Yankee game, during the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez.”

I guess by liberal standards it would be ok to call obama's brats nappy headed pickaninnies. The liberals set the standard for class.

7666.1L.jpg
Are you seriously inferring that a crude fool like you or a family like the Palin's have anything resembling class?
And again, Bill Maher said the following about Palin and her children:

And when I point out that Sarah Palin is a vainglorious braggart, a liar, a whiner, a professional victim, a scold, a know-it-all, a chiseler, a bully who sells patriotism like a pimp, and the leader of a strange family of inbred weirdos straight out of ‘The Hills Have Eyes,’ that’s not sexist.I’m saying it because it’s true, not because it’s true of a woman.

Last edited:
Palins are funny when they are drunk

Last edited:

7666.1L.jpg

And when I point out that Sarah Palin is a vainglorious braggart, a liar, a whiner, a professional victim, a scold, a know-it-all, a chiseler, a bully who sells patriotism like a pimp, and the leader of a strange family of inbred weirdos straight out of ‘The Hills Have Eyes,’ that’s not sexist.I’m saying it because it’s true, not because it’s true of a woman.
What part of that isn't true?

7666.1L.jpg

The part where camp says that liberals dont attack children

7666.1L.jpg
Are you too stupid to realize that liberals attack children as well? Hey family is family, remember when they said that Palins infant son was actually Bristols Illegitimate baby? Yea liberals show all how to stay classy.

That be one of the TWO babies left in the car while the trailer trash Palins drunked, drugged and brawled at a party to which they were not invited.

That's what the Palin apologists call classy.

Last edited:

7666.1L.jpg
Are you too stupid to realize that liberals attack children as well? Hey family is family, remember when they said that Palins infant son was actually Bristols Illegitimate baby? Yea liberals show all how to stay classy.

That be one of the TWO babies left in the car while the trailer trash Palins drunked, drugged and brawled at a party tho which they were not invited.

That's what the Palin apologists call classy.
Is that what happened to you duddy? explains alot.

7666.1L.jpg
David Letterman said this about Sarah Palin’s 14-year old daughter Willow: “One awkward moment for Sarah Palin at the Yankee game, during the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez.”
Everyone knew he was confusing Willow with Bristol, if he even knew there was a underage kid named Willow. Still, he caught hell from everyone and publicly and repeatedly apologized. He admitted he made a mistake and his comment was not meant to refer to an underage child. That shows class and integrity, something the Palin's lack.

7666.1L.jpg
Everyone knew he was confusing Willow with Bristol, if he even knew there was a underage kid named Willow. Still, he caught hell from everyone and publicly and repeatedly apologized. He admitted he made a mistake and his comment was not meant to refer to an underage child. That shows class and integrity, something the Palin's lack.
Oh look camp defending a liberal scumbag

Watch 'em change their tune.....

Didja know that Governor Palin last night endorsed a so-called "independent" and a flaming liberal Democrat for Governor/Lt. Governor in Alaska?

If you don't back off now you'll have The Democrat Central Committee's goons knocking on your door - they might even send Pajama Jake!

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Watch 'em change their tune.....

Didja know that Governor Palin last night endorsed a so-called "independent" and a flaming liberal Democrat for Governor/Lt. Governor in Alaska?

If you don't back off now you'll have The Democrat Central Committee's goons knocking on your door - they might even send Pajama Jake!
Is pajama jake gonna thump me with his cocoa mug

images

7666.1L.jpg

The part where camp says that liberals dont attack children
That is not what I said. Don't be a liar.

7666.1L.jpg

No, class is something you can all the Palin haters lack.

7666.1L.jpg

No, class is something you can all the Palin haters lack.
Says the guy with the child abuse avatar.

Mama Grisly and her brood strut their white trash stuff for the world to see. Take a good look, everybody. They're absolutely perfect role models for RWers who seem to think that whatever they think or feel at any given moment is enough of a justification in and of itself for their subsequent behavior. That's why conservative talk radio is full of emotional ranters like Mark Levin who latch on to any emotionally laden story, regardless of how devoid of truth it may be, if and when they think it will further their cause and help them achieve their goals of election victory. That's when you'll need to watch out as the radical stealth agenda is enacted, regardless of what they said to the contrary prior to votes being cast.

This post shouldve shut the thread down

Forum List

Back