LISTEN: Bristol Palin’s weepy, foul-mouthed post-brawl statement to police

Why is this in politics and why do you care about the Palins so much? Do you masturbate every time you start a Palin thread?

It's in politics because Palin and her family are an example of the Republican's efforts to have power, they don't care if their candidates are witches or bitches nor if they have the ability to govern. Win at any cost, thus, Palin is a political animal - a feral one at that.
that sounds like a lot of Democrats too Wry.....im surprised you said this,after all we have plenty of them in this State.....

Social+Distortion+-+Front+Cover.jpg

Why is this in politics and why do you care about the Palins so much? Do you masturbate every time you start a Palin thread?

It's in politics because Palin and her family are an example of the Republican's efforts to have power, they don't care if their candidates are witches or bitches nor if they have the ability to govern. Win at any cost, thus, Palin is a political animal - a feral one at that.
that sounds like a lot of Democrats too Wry.....im surprised you said this,after all we have plenty of them in this State.....

Really, Democrats in California have put on the ballot a person who needed to explain she was not a witch? Wow, who. I can't think of any fools (well, maybe Quackenbush (sic)) as crazy as Bachmann or Akin. Tell me more, name names.

Really, Democrats in California have put on the ballot a person who needed to explain she was not a witch? Wow, who. I can't think of any fools (well, maybe Quackenbush (sic)) as crazy as Bachmann or Akin. Tell me more, name names.
the key words here Wry are ....." nor if they have the ability to govern. Win at any cost".....funny how you forgot that.....you want me to name people?......how much time you got?.....

the key words here Wry are ....." nor if they have the ability to govern. Win at any cost".....funny how you forgot that.....you want me to name people?......how much time you got?.....

Yeah, name them.

I LOVE RED NECK GIRLS..................Beer on Ice.........Partying their asses off................fights happen.............Shit Happens...............

SING IT GIRL..................

Forum List

Back