LISTEN: Bristol Palin’s weepy, foul-mouthed post-brawl statement to police

Although the children of politicians are generally off-limits, Bristol is an exception for two reasons. First, she has made herself into a public figure not only by sharing her personal life with the world but by her loopy performance as a spokesperson against teen pregnancy. (I wonder how it promotes the message that teen pregnancy is a bad idea when a young woman is financially rewarded and glamorized by the media precisely because she was a pregnant teen lucky enough to be the daughter of a famous mom.)

Second, Bristol was used by her mother as an asset to placate the religious right-wing base of the Republican Party during the 2008 campaign. She was a living demonstration of Sarah Palin's opposition to abortion: Look at my teenage daughter, she made a mistake and did the right thing by having the baby. The only more shameless aspect of Sarah's campaign was her constant exhibition of her Down Syndrome son. Look at me, I didn't have an abortion like those terrible elitist women who make fun of me for not reading books.

More: WaPo: Bristol Palin Is Fair Game for Insults Since Her Mother Lives In a Dream World of Ignorance

I hope this helps some of you NaziCons who are struggling to see the connection.

Well Naziprog, the Obama's use their girls on a continual basis.

The Clintons use Chelsea AND now will use a grandbaby in photo ops.

I don't want to hear one scream from any fucked up NaziProg in the future if someone declares them fair game.

Not one fucking peep.

:lol:

What is this fascination with the Palins? Is there a Palin Derangement Syndrome here?
And yes why is this in Politics?

Duh, because Palin is a political figure.
What office has Bristol Palin run for or held?

Bristol Palin is a public figure - a celebrity of sorts. Are you retarded? Never mind...

So that means it's OK to call Chelsea Clinton all manner of despicable names?

I marvel at the rationalization libturds engage in to justify their despicable hypocrisy.

Cripes they still whine about Rush saying something none to pleasant about Amy Carter.

They love to dish it out and justify their boorish behavior, but oh boo freaking hoo they'd go ballistic if we went after the Obama girls using their justification of fair game.

When Luddly can actually state that Willow is fair game because she posts on facebook that shows what scumbuckets they are.

Although the children of politicians are generally off-limits, Bristol is an exception for two reasons. First, she has made herself into a public figure not only by sharing her personal life with the world but by her loopy performance as a spokesperson against teen pregnancy. (I wonder how it promotes the message that teen pregnancy is a bad idea when a young woman is financially rewarded and glamorized by the media precisely because she was a pregnant teen lucky enough to be the daughter of a famous mom.)

Second, Bristol was used by her mother as an asset to placate the religious right-wing base of the Republican Party during the 2008 campaign. She was a living demonstration of Sarah Palin's opposition to abortion: Look at my teenage daughter, she made a mistake and did the right thing by having the baby. The only more shameless aspect of Sarah's campaign was her constant exhibition of her Down Syndrome son. Look at me, I didn't have an abortion like those terrible elitist women who make fun of me for not reading books.

More: WaPo: Bristol Palin Is Fair Game for Insults Since Her Mother Lives In a Dream World of Ignorance

I hope this helps some of you NaziCons who are struggling to see the connection.

I don't want to hear one scream from any fucked up NaziProg in the future if someone declares them fair game.

Not one fucking peep.

Peep! Bristol differs from the other politician children you mentioned in that she has chosen to live a life of celebrity by staring in TV reality shows and by promoting herself as a spokesperson for various causes. She has chosen to be a paid spokesperson and public figure. When she, or for that matter, her mom, decide to live private lives that opportunity will be provided to them. All they have to do is shut up and stop making appearances and selling their celebrity status. Peep, peep.

Oh, the phoney outrage over Palin girls using cuss words!

Libeals on this board are the most vile, hate-filled people on the planet. Their President is an abysmal failure and they know it, but of course they can never admit it. All they can do is rant and rave about anything else, so long as it diverts attention away from the Hussein.

Not one fucking peep.

Peep! Bristol differs from the other politician children you mentioned in that she has chosen to live a life of celebrity by staring in TV reality shows and by promoting herself as a spokesperson for various causes. She has chosen to be a paid spokesperson and public figure. When she, or for that matter, her mom, decide to live private lives that opportunity will be provided to them. All they have to do is shut up and stop making appearances and selling their celebrity status. Peep, peep.

Is she a politician?

No she fucking isn't so why is this in Politics?

On the other hand the Vice President of the United States of America has two adult children who are doing illegal drugs.

Therefore they have dealers. This is a security issue.

I'll play hardball. I'll go to the mods now for clarification because if children are allowed to be scorched in politics I'm loaded for bear.

Ashley and Hunter Biden are illegal drug users. Oh Ashley by the way was busted for pot. AND Biden's niece slugged a cop.

Game on if you want it.

:)

LOL. It was not just the daughter. It was the whole stupid family acting like a bunch of redneck jerks. And getting their asses properly kicked. Ah well, in a couple of weeks it will be old news, untill they all get drunk and methed up again.
^ that

LOL. It was not just the daughter. It was the whole stupid family acting like a bunch of redneck jerks. And getting their asses properly kicked. Ah well, in a couple of weeks it will be old news, untill they all get drunk and methed up again.
^ that

Okey dokey. Old Rocks and Dot Com are certain that the entire Palin family are consuming an illegal substance. Meth in this case.

You're very certain of your statements correct? I just want to be sure of your accusation.

I'm very certain of my statements regarding Hunter Biden you see.

Accusing the whole Palin family of consuming meth. Alrighty.

And since Willow posted her foul mouthed rants on Facebook, she's fair game as well.

Actually, it was $arah herself who put them all in the spotlight in hopes of making money off them.

so much for the family values white trash biblethumping whores

LISTEN: Bristol Palin’s weepy, foul-mouthed post-brawl statement to police

BTW - she is really getting fat. Drinking too much?

“Oh, f*cking hell no,” Bristol tells police on tape, “no one is going touch my sister.”

Bristol-Palin-via-Shutterstock-800x430.png

Looks like a beached whale.

What is this fascination with the Palins? Is there a Palin Derangement Syndrome here?

Bristol Palin is a public figure - a celebrity of sorts. Are you retarded? Never mind...

I marvel at the rationalization libturds engage in to justify their despicable hypocrisy.
The Right always called Chelsea names.

And since Willow posted her foul mouthed rants on Facebook, she's fair game as well.

Actually, it was $arah herself who put them all in the spotlight in hopes of making money off them.

so much for the family values white trash biblethumping whores

Oh so they're all whores too. :lol:

Let's see. Former crack user in the White House. Now we have the Plugs and Drugs family.

All in the here and now. But you whacked out liberals are still bent out of shape over the Palins.

Too freaking funny.

Last edited:
Funny that the liberals didn't want to bash Biden's son for doing far worse. The left just can't get enough of the Palins and could talk about them all day. I laugh because Palin obviously got under their skin and drives them wild.

The Right always called Chelsea names.

Horseshit. Aside from one crack by Rush Limbaugh, post an example of the right calling Chelsea names.

In his book, this bizarre-in-retrospect intersection is proof of Palin's "fetish for black guys." That quote comes from an unnamed "friend." But—wait a moment—another unnamed friend says that following the Rice date, Palin freaked out: "Hysterical, crying, totally flipped out. The thing that people remember is her freak-out, how completely crazy she got: I fucked a black man! She was just horrified. She couldn't believe that she'd done that."

McGinniss on Palin

Palins are white trash. At least Glen Rice had her before the cellulite set in.

"an unnamed friend". "..and....."another unnamed friend...."

LMAO..Yeah....there's a couple of reliable "sources" for you.

The obsession with palin is comical.

Just think of how much fun conservatives can have picking at the lives of Sasha and Malia for the next 30 years. We've now been given license by liberals to be merciless to those two girls for the rest of their lives. As soon as they start dating, the slut watch will start.

Forum List

Back