Liquor store perp gets "the chair"

Frankenvoter

Mar 23, 2019
My guess is he sues though, if you dont want to watch the vid the last minute or so is a customer hitting the head of the perp with a chair, with (maybe) one too many swings in the way a cop who empties his magazine and then reloads for one more "surety shot" (maybe) goes too far, the storeowner or whoever was on duty pepper sprayed and ran to the office, the customer got some rage out.

I anticipate a sympathetic press, a vulture lawyer, and a sniffly perp droning on about his needing to feed his keeds, and the upcoming lawsuit against the customer to help pay those medical bills and other assorted "needed" items.

This will work to help further depress citizen involvement in crimes down the road, it's already a definite trend in modern Amerika and with a possibility of being sued by the perp in the mix, I'm sure the deep state/media infection would LOVE to push that new narrative.

That's IF he can talk right now, he might still be in a coma.

He did have a hammer in his hand, but from my perspective was kind of grasping at straws from the pepper spray, I think one or two blows was fine, but the 5th or 6th was just pasting the face of his boss on the perp then taking a blow, his co worker, his wife..........

https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_...pu/img/uIhfhBxk5qhYZXHc?format=jpg&name=small

I'm not sure if that link is going to come through, it's a James Woods tweet from today I can get the image to post, I'm very caveman and thumbtacular at tech

uIhfhBxk5qhYZXHc

No, it's just a thumbnail jpg. No vid. But all is well that ends well, I guess.

No, it's just a thumbnail jpg. No vid. But all is well that ends well, I guess.
Off topic.

I just read about your awful bout with fire, and wanted to let you know, that I am praying for you to be relieved of the pain and to heal with no more problems!

I had a bout with fire when very young, my left hand was the only thing injured... then had to go thru skin grafting later on in life... it definitely is not fun!

Off topic.

I just read about your awful bout with fire, and wanted to let you know, that I am praying for you to be relieved of the pain and to heal with no more problems!

I had a bout with fire when very young, my left hand was the only thing injured... then had to go thru skin grafting later on in life... it definitely is not fun!

Thanks, Care4all. You all have been great. Really. I appreciate all of it.

I couldn't imagine having to be grafted later in life. Sheesh. It's one thing to have it done on a fresh wound, but quite another to do it later. Good for you for braving it.

Forum List

Back