Lionsgate suspends advertising on X

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I also read that Apple and IBM have suspended advertising on X. Musk seems to be on a mission to destroy the site formally known as Twitter. Does he realize that each time he places a post on the site empathizing with white supremacist or the far right MAGA crowd, he is not only alienating advertisers on X, but also dooming the Tesla brand? Does he think right wing, climate change deniers are the main purchasers of his Tesla EVs? He is delusional if he does.

I also read that Apple and IBM have suspended advertising on X. Musk seems to be on a mission to destroy the site formally known as Twitter. Does he realize that each time he places a post on the site empathizing with white supremacist or the far right MAGA crowd, he is not only alienating advertisers on X, but also dooming the Tesla brand? Does he think right wing, climate change deniers are the main purchasers of his Tesla EVs? He is delusional if he does.
He is just as bad as Trump. Can't quit making an ass out of himself.

So Jews are pulling their money because people don’t want to support their war.

But it’s totally not fascism, right?

Twitter is dead. It is no more.

1700266758722.png

The last I checked, while there may be a few idiots amongst the MAGA crowd, the vast majority are just people, regardless of race, who are NOT white supremacists and just believe that the supreme law of our land is the U.S. Constitution and its Bill of Rights (freedoms), whereas the left is dead-set on trying to chip away at the Bill of Rights.

But yet it was advertising when Twitter was censoring everything the goddamn DNC didn't like?

Actually, he has figured out who all the kooks are and who will be the next president, thanks to your incessant campaigning.
Climate change deniers....jimboliar your are a Dimtard hoot!

Forum List

Back