IBM stops advertising on Twitter (due to antisemitism)

F_Ld93UbMAAj63u

I see disney films, I see apple products, I do not see IBM products, I do not see IBM advertisements, I hear of intell chips.

Does IBM still exist, what are they making. I know they made laptops and desktops and mainframes years and years ago, but do they make anything today?
It doesn’t matter now that you admit Disney and Apple are highly known.
Your goal was to minimize the pause in advertising's as coming from an irrelevant entity (IBM).
Shit, I’m even gonna call IBM irrelevant myself right now and you still remain failed by your Disney-Apple own-goal.

It doesn’t matter now that you admit Disney and Apple are highly known.
Your goal was to minimize the pause in advertising's as coming from an irrelevant entity (IBM).
Shit, I’m even gonna call IBM irrelevant myself right now and you still remain failed by your Disney-Apple own-goal.
My post was simply asking what is IBM making, I had no idea they even advertise.

Nice try at shoehorning your politics onto my comment, idiot

My post was simply asking what is IBM making, I had no idea they even advertise.

Nice try at shoehorning your politics onto my comment, idiot
They have some kind of computer platform with their own chips.

Industrial use, maybe?

Now post the tweet that made Musk say "You have said the actual truth"
You know the one that was actually anti-Semitic and he agreed with.

Funny that that one didn't make your little screenshot.
That's on another thread and I'm banned from Twitter right now.

Fucking Hodgetrwins baited me up into getting banned.

Find the other thread like this and it's in there.

The uh..motormouth...Ben Shapiro video has it all in that.

Here it is, just ran across it here. Although it's not the actual tweet and a pic..grawr!

img_6112-png.860763

Last edited:
That's on another thread and I'm banned from Twitter right now.

Fucking Hodgetrwins baited me up into getting banned.

Find the other thread like this and it's in there.

The uh..motormouth...Ben Shapiro video has it all in that.
Lol Duke, somebody baited you into getting banned?

Is that like a husband telling a beaten wife that she made him do it?

As for the post. The fact that you are capable despite the ban to post a screenshot of the string, except the one that would give context to the entire controversy is a bit too convenient in my book.

To be honest I don't give a rats ass wether or not Musk is anti-Semitic. If I have to guess he's just enjoying his power as a mega-troll and doesn't give a shit that it costs him money. It's about getting his rocks off on being relevant. Some people don't care wether getting attention is good or bad just that they get attention.

Now post the tweet that made Musk say "You have said the actual truth"
You know the one that was actually anti-Semitic and he agreed with.

Funny that that one didn't make your little screenshot.
Could you post it for us? I am still waiting on someone to do do that, so far all I've seen is people post part of the post, but not all of it....

Lol Duke, somebody baited you into getting banned?

Is that like a husband telling a beaten wife that she made him do it?

As for the post. The fact that you are capable despite the ban to post a screenshot of the string, except the one that would give context to the entire controversy is a bit too convenient in my book.

To be honest I don't give a rats ass wether or not Musk is anti-Semitic. If I have to guess he's just enjoying his power as a mega-troll and doesn't give a shit that it costs him money. It's about getting his rocks off on being relevant. Some people don't care wether getting attention is good or bad just that they get attention.
why is posting the entire thread in context a problem? Shouldn't that be what we want to see, instead of bits and pieces that may push a false narrative?

MinTrut doesn’t get the point that Elon Musk is losing advertisers for being antisemitic. He’s pretending there’s some complicated message going on here.

Here’s more crow for you to eat, gaslighter:
He isn't antisemitic, antisemite. You are.

Forum List

Back