Is Musk risking a Tesla boycott over his anti-Semitism?

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
IBM has paused advertising on X after a report found that the tech company’s ads were placed next to antisemitic content on the platform formerly known as Twitter.

“IBM has zero tolerance for hate speech and discrimination and we have immediately suspended all advertising on X while we investigate this entirely unacceptable situation,” an IBM spokesperson told CNBC in a statement.

Media Matters for America published a report Wednesday that said the media watchdog group “recently found ads for Apple, Bravo, Oracle, Xfinity and IBM next to posts that tout Hitler and his Nazi Party on X.”

X CEO Linda Yaccarino has been attempting to win back advertisers that stopped their campaigns after Elon Musk purchased the company last year. Researchers and advocacy groups have documented a rise of controversial content on X, though the company has disputed those claims.

Elon Musk boosts antisemitic tweet, claims ADL and other groups push ‘anti-white’ messaging

Tesla, SpaceX, and X Corp. leader Elon Musk issued a spate of arguably bigoted tweets on Wednesday that spurred a critical backlash online.

First, Musk drew attention to and agreed with an antisemitic conspiracy theory, and then directly accused “Jewish communities,” the nonprofit Anti-Defamation League, and minorities of what he called “anti-white” messaging and views, without giving examples to support his accusations.

Musk, who is the richest person in the world with a net worth around $225 billion according to Bloomberg, leads several companies that collectively employ around 150,000 people worldwide, including SpaceX, Tesla, The Boring Co., Neuralink, X Corp. and his latest artificial intelligence startup, xAI.

His anti-Semitic bona fides are well established. And he's turned X in to a place that welcomes pro-Nazi rhetoric. No one can deny his business acumen and his engineering genius. But let's face it, his a right wing extremist with fascist leanings.

Damn OP, retarded much?

Besides the ADL should be criticized for the leftist turds that they are.....I guess if there is ever a need for Kapos again the ADL is where they will get them.

WHat is with you cult fucks and the MUSK hate?

He is the GODFATHER of the mass produced EV. He has done more to save the world than any of you TDS fucks.

You are absolute PUSSIES fold if someone does not agree with you 100%.

BUCK THE FUCK UP, BUTTERCUPS.

Damn OP, retarded much?

Besides the ADL should be criticized for the leftist turds that they are.....I guess if there is ever a need for Kapos again the ADL is where they will get them.
Yup. The ADL - formed by Jews to fight antisemitism - came out a couple of years ago stating that certain groups were the ones most targeted by prejudice, and omitted Jews from their definition.

The people running the ADL clearly are prioritizing their leftism over their original goal to call out antisemitism, much like the deranged Jewish leftists joining the antisemitic rallies.

IBM has paused advertising on X after a report found that the tech company’s ads were placed next to antisemitic content on the platform formerly known as Twitter.

“IBM has zero tolerance for hate speech and discrimination and we have immediately suspended all advertising on X while we investigate this entirely unacceptable situation,” an IBM spokesperson told CNBC in a statement.

Media Matters for America published a report Wednesday that said the media watchdog group “recently found ads for Apple, Bravo, Oracle, Xfinity and IBM next to posts that tout Hitler and his Nazi Party on X.”

X CEO Linda Yaccarino has been attempting to win back advertisers that stopped their campaigns after Elon Musk purchased the company last year. Researchers and advocacy groups have documented a rise of controversial content on X, though the company has disputed those claims.

Elon Musk boosts antisemitic tweet, claims ADL and other groups push ‘anti-white’ messaging

Tesla, SpaceX, and X Corp. leader Elon Musk issued a spate of arguably bigoted tweets on Wednesday that spurred a critical backlash online.

First, Musk drew attention to and agreed with an antisemitic conspiracy theory, and then directly accused “Jewish communities,” the nonprofit Anti-Defamation League, and minorities of what he called “anti-white” messaging and views, without giving examples to support his accusations.

Musk, who is the richest person in the world with a net worth around $225 billion according to Bloomberg, leads several companies that collectively employ around 150,000 people worldwide, including SpaceX, Tesla, The Boring Co., Neuralink, X Corp. and his latest artificial intelligence startup, xAI.

His anti-Semitic bona fides are well established. And he's turned X in to a place that welcomes pro-Nazi rhetoric. No one can deny his business acumen and his engineering genius. But let's face it, his a right wing extremist with fascist leanings.

He said the ADL, which like the ACLU has given up on civil rights in general and only now supports leftists causes.

I sure as hell don't know what's going to happen here, but I can't remember another CEO/"Face of a Company" (even though he didn't start it) wading this deep into such hot button political issues. And especially now, when everything is so ridiculously tribal.

Holy shit, TSLA stock is volatile as it is. And come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised to see some kind of stockholder class action suit. Personally, I think he's entitled to any opinion he wants to offer, but you'd think he's putting the company at risk.

I sure as hell don't know what's going to happen here, but I can't remember another CEO/"Face of a Company" (even though he didn't start it) wading this deep into such hot button political issues. And especially now, when everything is so ridiculously tribal.

Holy shit, TSLA stock is volatile as it is. And come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised to see some kind of stockholder class action suit. Personally, I think he's entitled to any opinion he wants to offer, but you'd think he's putting the company at risk.

He just picked the wrong side.

You know, the free speech freedom of expression one.

He said the ADL, which like the ACLU has given up on civil rights in general and only now supports leftists causes.
You mean the ACLU which is defending Trump at the moment..

This is going to cause your head to explode.... How can it be... Because you are in a tribe/cult that hates everyone who is not in your tribe/cult doesn't mean others are in a tribe/cult...

So antisemitism is only bad if it seems to come from the right?
I am not seeing how that relates. Are there similar statements coming from the left on a left owned social media platform? If so then I imagine the same corporate reaction would occur.

You mean the ACLU which is defending Trump at the moment..

This is going to cause your head to explode.... How can it be... Because you are in a tribe/cult that hates everyone who is not in your tribe/cult doesn't mean others are in a tribe/cult...

They threw him a bone. Most of the time now they take into account only lefty civil rights. People on the right can pound sand.

I am not seeing how that relates. Are there similar statements coming from the left on a left owned social media platform? If so then I imagine the same corporate reaction would occur.

Every single pro-hamas post on any social media platform.

Freedom of speech has always been a double edge sword. Say stupid shit get stupid prizes. The platform formerly known as Twitter has lost how much value because of the stupid shit he said and did?

Like any of these woke assholes can afford a Tesla. :rolleyes:

I boycotted Bugatti. I refuse to buy a Bugatti because of Italian fascism and Mussolini.

I WILL NEVER BUY A BUGATTI!! eff bugatti!

Elon Musk boosts antisemitic tweet, claims ADL and other groups push ‘anti-white’ messaging​

100% true and everyone knows that it's true.

Damn OP, retarded much?

THe ADL has gone full blown left loon. Too bad, they used to be a respected organization,

Forum List

Back