Musk tours Gaza border kibbutz with PM, says ‘no choice’ but for Israel to destroy Hamas

Can riddle me this my son. How many murdered Palis will cause you to pull support for your beloved Israel?

100,000?
500,000?
1 million?
Return the kidnapped victims. Turn in the rapists and torturers and murderers. Maybe then they can claim innocence

The Number it takes to get to the Last Hamas Fighter ?
lol. What you fail to comprehend is the genocide is likely to make many more Hamas fighters.

I suppose you’d like all Palis murdered including babies and children.

lol. What you fail to comprehend is the genocide is likely to make many more Hamas fighters.

I suppose you’d like all Palis murdered including babies and children.
Start with the Fighters who perpetrated the Attack then move to the Fighters hiding in the Civilians

Start with the Fighters who perpetrated the Attack then move to the Fighters hiding in the Civilians
lol. Impossible. Israel is carpet bombing an outdoor prison turning it into a wasteland. No effort to get Hamas.

So ..... me unsubscribing to "X" was a good decision after all. Intuition turned out to be a wise move. :p
Yes, it’s nice having NAZIS no longer posting there.
Another "With us or against us" buffoon. Judging someone by what they believe in is natural but judging people by what they don't believe in is the attitude of real Nazis. So, you can put the shoe on - it fits.

If That were true then this shitshow would have been over in a month tops
Why? Because you think Israel would have murdered all the Palis. Would you be fine with that?

All of northern Gaza is destroyed. Over a million people lived there. Those who survived went south, but Israel murdered them there too.

Can you tell me how many Pali children Israel can kill before you pull your support? Is it 50,000 or 100,000 of 500,000?

What about everyone who supports the Zionist NAZIS? I think you are one of those who condemns German Nazis but give Ukrainian Nazis a slap on the back and a handshake ...... probably even a "reach-around".
You mean the nation that is 1/3 Arab, has Arabs serving as elected members of the government, and active members of the military?

How many Jews are allowed to live in Gaza?
Zero.

Last Jew allowed in Gaza: 2005.

Muslim.
Major in the IDF

1714059865611.jpeg

Those Christians are just like the Jews in supporting a cease fire but Hamas refuses.
Funny how these embeciles talk their shite while HAMAS their "nemesis" holds innocent people hostage in some of the worst torturous conditions imaginable. They'll bust hell wide open with their Hamas lovers sooner than they thought possible. Life is shorter than people realize, and to waste it being evil is a very foolish thing to do.

Why? Because you think Israel would have murdered all the Palis. Would you be fine with that?

All of northern Gaza is destroyed. Over a million people lived there. Those who survived went south, but Israel murdered them there too.

Can you tell me how many Pali children Israel can kill before you pull your support? Is it 50,000 or 100,000 of 500,000?
If you support a government that is hell bent on genocide, and is hell bent on the destruction of the Jewish people, then you will go the way the German nation once upon a time did, otherwise who had the same foolish ambitions back in the 1940s. God doesn't play around when it comes to standing with the Israelites/Jewish people.

Hamas messed around and found out. Let my people go said Moses to the Pharoah, and once again we see history repeating itself.

If you support a government that is hell bent on genocide, and is hell bent on the destruction of the Jewish people, then you will go the way the German nation once upon a time did, otherwise who had the same foolish ambitions back in the 1940s. God doesn't play around when it comes to standing with the Israelites/Jewish people.

Hamas messed around and found out. Let my people go said Moses to the Pharoah, and once again we see history repeating itself.
You have it exactly backwards.

Why do you support the murder of thousands of innocent women and children? You claim to oppose Hamas, yet Hamas isn’t comprised of women and children.

You unknowingly support genocide. I guess because you’re ignorant of the facts.

If Israel kills 50,000 children, will you still support them?

You have it exactly backwards.

Why do you support the murder of thousands of innocent women and children? You claim to oppose Hamas, yet Hamas isn’t comprised of women and children.

You unknowingly support genocide. I guess because you’re ignorant of the facts.

If Israel kills 50,000 children, will you still support them?
Let my people go Pharoah...

Forum List

Back