Lindsey Graham: Troll Level Grand Master

Remember the CIA cables that leaked? Specifically the one that mentioned the CIA can hack a server or device and leave traces of malware that trace somewhere else.
In fact, it specifically mentioned the Russian federation...
But our CIA would never do anything like that.....
Brennan and Clapper would.

It will be good to see what Trump does with the new report that confirms (as if we needed it) that the Russians did interfere in our elections.

View attachment 252089

If they cite the report as truthful, they have to admit the Russians did hack the DNC computers....

Of course, Trump has done zero against the Russians nor has he done anything to mitigate future attacks.

Another failure.
Well it's Captain Obvious, they interfered in our and we in theirs........this has only happened for like 100 years already. They did it in 2018 too.....I don't hear you crying about that
Trump is innocent and you guys failed.......don't be a sore loser.

and to think...just last Friday liberals were on here openly hoping for a painful recession next year to kill trumps chances.
Then they end up looking like fools on this “investigation”. Even their hopes for economic calamity have to be scant comfort at this moment.
I think they are now praying for The Rapture. Oh, not for themselves. Most of them want no part of Jesus. They just want all the Christians and Conservatives gone so they can have their Hell on Earth....err, Liberal Utopia.

It will be good to see what Trump does with the new report that confirms (as if we needed it) that the Russians did interfere in our elections.

View attachment 252089

If they cite the report as truthful, they have to admit the Russians did hack the DNC computers....

Of course, Trump has done zero against the Russians nor has he done anything to mitigate future attacks.

Another failure.

Are you a hack or just stupid?
Executive Order on Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure

Hmmm... as the DNC (or RNC for that matter) are not part of the "federal network" I have to wonder what that has to do with what I quoted.

Are you illiterate or just stupid?

I proved to you that your statement "Trump has done zero against the Russians..." was a lie.

Maybe the dems need to buy better cyber-security software in 2020 instead of fireworks?

The RNC was NOT hacked by the Russians:
Trump says Russians were unable to hack the RNC

You're still stupid, please do research before you post shit, nice tap dance about the DNC and RNC though.

View attachment 252089

Another failure.
Well it's Captain Obvious, they interfered in our and we in theirs........this has only happened for like 100 years already. They did it in 2018 too.....I don't hear you crying about that

I must have missed the wikileaks dumps of hacked e-mails.

View attachment 252089

Another failure.
there is no evidence of the DNC server being hacked . It has been discussed at nauseam in here.

I know that the DNC server was not looked at by Mueller. it was reported that no one looked at it.

Trump should pardon all these guys and reappoint them as cabinet members ( except for Cohen)
Michael Flynn can be National Security Advisor or Secretary of Defense..
54521284_2216399585073257_7148755244925583360_n.jpg

View attachment 252089

Another failure.
there is no evidence of the DNC server being hacked . It has been discussed at nauseam in here.

I know that the DNC server was not looked at by Mueller. it was reported that no one looked at it.

So….you believe the letter AG Barr sent to the House/Senate in one regard but you don’t believe the part about confirming the hacking of the DNC?

Which is it?

View attachment 252089

Another failure.

They posted all kinds of stuff, which hacked emails are you referring to?

View attachment 252089

Another failure.

I don’t know.

You said they “did it in 2018 too”….

You’re saying that the 2016 actions were repeated in 2018 and some bullshit about me being a “sore loser”….

So where are the hacked e-mails from 2018, the Wikileaks dump…etc…? If it happened in 2018….as you say….what were you talking about?

View attachment 252089

Another failure.

I don’t know.

You’re saying that the 2016 actions were repeated in 2018 and some bullshit about me being a “sore loser”….

So where are the hacked e-mails from 2018, the Wikileaks dump…etc…? If it happened in 2018….as you say….what were you talking about?
Yeah, so you think 2016 is the only time Russia tried to hack our elections?

View attachment 252089

Another failure.

So….you believe the letter AG Barr sent to the House/Senate in one regard but you don’t believe the part about confirming the hacking of the DNC?

Which is it?
Well I know there is no indictment. You agree?

View attachment 252089

Another failure.

I don’t know.

No.

It was probably one of the few times a high ranking member of a campaign was made aware of the hacking and, instead of alerting the authorities with “we don’t want the help, we don’t need the help”, the operative tweets about it and revels in the upcoming hack….

Can you draw a parallel for us?

I don’t know.

No.

It was probably one of the few times a high ranking member of a campaign was made aware of the hacking and, instead of alerting the authorities with “we don’t want the help, we don’t need the help”, the operative tweets about it and revels in the upcoming hack….

The only thing we know for sure is that John Podesta was stupid and gave out his password to his email account after being notified by his IT to not respond to the phishing attempt. He did anyway. that's on him.

View attachment 252089

Another failure.

Which is it?

We were talking about your doubt of the DNC computer being hacked.
AG Barr says the OIC confirmed it was hacked in the same letter you’ve been orgasmic about for 24 hours now….

Was Barr lying too?

I don’t know.

No.

What high ranking official? how was he made aware, they said they didn't tell anyone, which is how they SPIED on the campaign....

View attachment 252089

Another failure.

Which is it?

We were talking about your doubt of the DNC computer being hacked.
AG Barr says the OIC confirmed it was hacked in the same letter you’ve been orgasmic about for 24 hours now….

Was Barr lying too?
no you asked me if I believed one thing I had to believe all of it. I then asked you was there any indictment in the report. You won't answer. why? you're obviously cautious of something. hmmm. No, I don't believe the report on the DNC server. I know from testimony, no one looked at it. So the report is wrong. just saying. Now, Was there any indictment.

I don’t know.

No.

What high ranking official?
Roger Stone.

how was he made aware,]
Not sure. But he was.

they said they didn't tell anyone,
Not sure who “they” are.

He tweeted about Stone getting hacked 6 weeks before it was made public.

which is how they SPIED on the campaign....
?

Forum List

Back