Lindsey Graham: Troll Level Grand Master

no you asked me if I believed one thing I had to believe all of it. I then asked you was there any indictment in the report. You won't answer. why? you're obviously cautious of something. hmmm. No, I don't believe the report on the DNC server. I know from testimony, no one looked at it. So the report is wrong. just saying. Now, Was there any indictment.

Several Russians were indicted for the hacks…yes. Were you unaware of that?
No Americans were indicted for directing them….which is in the report you’re now disavowing.
dude, no indictments means no interference or collusion. a dog and pony indictment of someone in Russia with no trial proves absolutely nothing. do I believe they were indicted? sure, I read about it. Doesn't mean the DNC server was hacked. just doesn't no matter how you wish to slice it. Now, any indictments against trump? Nope, cause you stated no "Americans were indicted". But you can't prove the DNC server was hacked. An indictment doesn't mean guilty. someone needs to get a lesson on civics.

You asked if people were indicted. They were. That they are out of reach of the US Department of Justice changes nothing.

As for the hacking of the DNC, Barr confirms it (as have our intel agencies), as has a Senate investigation…
Your source is Breitbart and talk radio.

Someone needs to get a lesson in intelligence; not spying….just basic smarts. You have none popeye.
But it doesn't matter, because we cant try them, that's how you convict people.......we have a trial, because not everyone charged is guilty.....I thought a lefty knew that?

I was asked if anyone was indicted.
The answer was yes.

Apparently you guys want to cheer one part of the summary by AG Barr

But…

Categorically deny another part of the summary….

Such is the life of a Trump fluffer I guess….
No, no one cares about indictments.....those are easy.....
All you have is some money laundering by Manafort and a couple of forced confessions of lying to a FBI agent.......and none of it relates to Trump or Russia. Your entire investigation was a sham.
Where is Schiff's "eveidence"?
What about Avenatti and his big mouth? he's now going to suck off prisoners, not attack the President (I love karma)

Now we can investiage the dossier
We can investigate the FISA warrants
We can investigate the Clinton Foundation
Now we're gonna see real crime. Framing a President is really really risky, because if you lose (and you guys lost), it will come back to haunt you.......

Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 1.48.33 PM.png

no you asked me if I believed one thing I had to believe all of it. I then asked you was there any indictment in the report. You won't answer. why? you're obviously cautious of something. hmmm. No, I don't believe the report on the DNC server. I know from testimony, no one looked at it. So the report is wrong. just saying. Now, Was there any indictment.

No Americans were indicted for directing them….which is in the report you’re now disavowing.
dude, no indictments means no interference or collusion. a dog and pony indictment of someone in Russia with no trial proves absolutely nothing. do I believe they were indicted? sure, I read about it. Doesn't mean the DNC server was hacked. just doesn't no matter how you wish to slice it. Now, any indictments against trump? Nope, cause you stated no "Americans were indicted". But you can't prove the DNC server was hacked. An indictment doesn't mean guilty. someone needs to get a lesson on civics.

You asked if people were indicted. They were. That they are out of reach of the US Department of Justice changes nothing.

As for the hacking of the DNC, Barr confirms it (as have our intel agencies), as has a Senate investigation…

Someone needs to get a lesson in intelligence; not spying….just basic smarts. You have none popeye.

Actually, I asked if there was any indictments in the report. open indictments against the president. That was my intent. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. You are correct Mueller did issue indictments. just none within the report to issue.

Not sure what you’re talking about.

You don’t believe the DNC was hacked, you don’t believe the AG who says the DNC was hacked, but you do believe the AG who says there was no cooperation between the hackers (the guys you say don’t exist) and any American.

You believe some words, don’t believe others…etc… all in the same 4 page summary.
the AG never said anything like that. he summarized what a SP said in a report. The report is not the AG's. you know that right?

Actually, I asked if there was any indictments in the report. open indictments against the president. That was my intent. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. You are correct Mueller did issue indictments. just none within the report to issue.

You don’t believe the DNC was hacked, you don’t believe the AG who says the DNC was hacked, but you do believe the AG who says there was no cooperation between the hackers (the guys you say don’t exist) and any American.

You believe some words, don’t believe others…etc… all in the same 4 page summary.
the AG never said anything like that. he summarized what a SP said in a report. The report is not the AG's. you know that right?

So he put into a summary, something he didn’t believe and doesn’t think happened?

You guys get stranger every day.

View attachment 252085

Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) on Twitter

Democrats got Trump elected in 16, and got him re-elected in 20.

:laughing0301: Graham's flipped. He must have finally figured out that if he wants to be re-elected he gonna have to prove he's team TRUMP. Rubio, Mittens, MccConell and others better be paying attention to how things are going to work from here on out.

Your post suggests you are anti democratic and anti republican, and you support a government operated by a strong leader who policies are his alone, with power not shared.

Is that correct, or does it change when your team is in power?

So he put into a summary, something he didn’t believe and doesn’t think happened?

no, he put in the summary what the SP said in his report. it doesn't state whether he agrees with it or not. That's up to congress. learn you some civics.

So many questions is right. I wonder if Comey will have to forfeit his ill gotten book profits when he is convicted? I wonder how many of these players will be charged with treason for their part in this attempted coup? I wonder if those convictions will serve to make our education and media cartels less liberally biased? Stay tuned.

I wonder where you get your ideas?

What do you mean by "education and media cartels"?

What do you mean by "liberally biased"?

So many questions is right. I wonder if Comey will have to forfeit his ill gotten book profits when he is convicted? I wonder how many of these players will be charged with treason for their part in this attempted coup? I wonder if those convictions will serve to make our education and media cartels less liberally biased? Stay tuned.

If you are asking those sorts of questions, then you wouldn't understand the answers to them. But it is cool you asked the questions.

It will be good to see what Trump does with the new report that confirms (as if we needed it) that the Russians did interfere in our elections.

View attachment 252089

If they cite the report as truthful, they have to admit the Russians did hack the DNC computers....

Of course, Trump has done zero against the Russians nor has he done anything to mitigate future attacks.

Another failure.

They "hacked' the DNC computers when Obama was President, therefore Trump???

It will be good to see what Trump does with the new report that confirms (as if we needed it) that the Russians did interfere in our elections. Of course, Trump has done zero against the Russians nor has he done anything to mitigate future attacks. Another failure.

Yep. Trump sure is a fuck up. He's done zero against the Russians.
  • Expelling diplomats
  • Sanctions
  • Closing of diplomatic facilities
  • Arms sale to Ukraine
  • Condemnation of nerve agent attack in the UK
  • Trump officials repeatedly criticize Moscow

If you haven't noticed, Trump has gotten Russia to back down on their constant military provocations with close jet flybys with our planes over US soil and such. Putin is a lot less willing to push Trump's buttons than he was Russia's. Obama pulled out of eastern Europe, Obama gave up the uranium. Obama was the one caught on mic willing to work with them after the 2012 election. There’s broad agreement that on election meddling, Obama’s actions — while arguably insufficient to the threat at hand — were stronger than Trump’s. On a broader geopolitical level, there has been a significant degree of consistency between the Obama and Trump administrations in actual U.S. policy, and even a few examples where Trump has gone further than Obama did.

Last edited:

no, he put in the summary what the SP said in his report. it doesn't state whether he agrees with it or not. That's up to congress. learn you some civics.
\

More word play. Keep it up. It’s quite humorous.

If you are asking those sorts of questions, then you wouldn't understand the answers to them. But it is cool you asked the questions.

FU, I've lost more IQ points then you've ever had.

It will be good to see what Trump does with the new report that confirms (as if we needed it) that the Russians did interfere in our elections.

View attachment 252089

If they cite the report as truthful, they have to admit the Russians did hack the DNC computers....

Of course, Trump has done zero against the Russians nor has he done anything to mitigate future attacks.

Another failure.

There has been no persecution of Russia (Trump even said he doesn’t believe that the Russians hacked the computers); there has been nothing in the way of hardening our voting apparatus.

Now, in fairness, I wouldn’t announce what measures I’m taking from a security standpoint. We remain as vulnerable as we were in 2016.

It will be good to see what Trump does with the new report that confirms (as if we needed it) that the Russians did interfere in our elections. Of course, Trump has done zero against the Russians nor has he done anything to mitigate future attacks. Another failure.

Yep. Trump sure is a fuck up. He's done zero against the Russians.
  • Expelling diplomats
  • Sanctions
  • Closing of diplomatic facilities
  • Arms sale to Ukraine
  • Condemnation of nerve agent attack in the UK
  • Trump officials repeatedly criticize Moscow

If you haven't noticed, Trump has gotten Russia to back down on their constant military provocations with close jet flybys with our planes over US soil and such. Putin is a lot less willing to push Trump's buttons than he was Russia's. Obama pulled out of eastern Europe, Obama gave up the uranium. Obama was the one caught on mic willing to work with them after the 2012 election. There’s broad agreement that on election meddling, Obama’s actions — while arguably insufficient to the threat at hand — were stronger than Trump’s. On a broader geopolitical level, there has been a significant degree of consistency between the Obama and Trump administrations in actual U.S. policy, and even a few examples where Trump has gone further than Obama did.

Agree, Trump is a total fuck up.

FU, I've lost more IQ points then you've ever had.

Agreed.

View attachment 252089

Another failure.

There has been no persecution of Russia (Trump even said he doesn’t believe that the Russians hacked the computers); there has been nothing in the way of hardening our voting apparatus.

Now, in fairness, I wouldn’t announce what measures I’m taking from a security standpoint. We remain as vulnerable as we were in 2016.
Presidential Executive Order on Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure | The White House

Forum List

Back