Lindsey Graham: The GOP Is In A "Death Spiral"

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
You know their brand is in trouble when "The Architect" spends @ $300,000,000 of the Koch's & Adelson's $ and STILL loses ;) :(

Obama did bribe the poor and the ignorant and you can laugh all the way to the bread line when all that's left in this country are the poor and the stupid.

The GOP Moderates will be happy in the Democrats States of America

Some of you are in such denial that it was the extremists in your party who lost you the election. But keep going on about election fraud, birth certificates, the Muslim Brotherhood... Call every somewhat sane Republican a RINO. Want to secede? Have Donald Trump buy you an island and stay there.

Obama did bribe the poor and the ignorant and you can laugh all the way to the bread line when all that's left in this country are the poor and the stupid.

and you will keep loosing with this line of stupidity. Keep it up !

Some of you are in such denial that it was the extremists in your party who lost you the election. But keep going on about election fraud, birth certificates, the Muslim Brotherhood... Call every somewhat sane Republican a RINO. Want to secede? Have Donald Trump buy you an island and stay there.

It was dumb poor people who wanted free stuff and the ever so Obama enamored media that got Obama elected. Oh ya and the sluts. The really dumb sluts.

Each time Graham steps out of line, some in the GOP threaten to out him - and he quickly jumps back in line...

Right-wing group calls Lindsey Graham gay again - Salon.com

graham-closet-1.jpg

It was dumb poor people who wanted free stuff and the ever so Obama enamored media that got Obama elected. Oh ya and the sluts. The really dumb sluts.

I wasn't aware the South went for Obama this election cycle.

I don't agree that they're in a death spiral, but they have a lot of problems they need to fix sooner rather than later. More so than not, Americans have traditionally trusted the Republican Party with the economy, responsible fiscal policy, and one that supported the idea of limited government. They need to find their way back to that message and start practicing it and throw overboard the warmongering neo-cons and extremist cultural zealots who have hijacked and destroyed the party.

It brings a tear to my eye to see the GOP melting down :lol:

Now's the time for them to start rehabilitating themselves and Romney has given them an opening to begin. Baby steps.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpbpzif7jGk]But today I've decided to take a risk - YouTube[/ame]

I don't agree that they're in a death spiral, but they have a lot of problems they need to fix sooner rather than later. More so than not, Americans have traditionally trusted the Republican Party with the economy, responsible fiscal policy, and one that supported the idea of limited government. They need to find their way back to that message and start practicing it and throw overboard the warmongering neo-cons and extremist cultural zealots who have hijacked and destroyed the party.
A shame that nobody believes them anymore, after the first 6 years of the Chimpola regime shattered that illusion.

Former Bush Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez said Sunday that he was shocked by Mitt Romney’s recent comments about President Barack Obama giving “gifts” to win re-election.

“I was shocked,” the former Romney adviser told CNN’s Candy Crowley. “And frankly I don’t think that’s why Republicans lost the election. I think we lost the election because the far right of this party has taken the party to a place that it doesn’t belong.”

Former adviser: Romney lost because of the far right of this party | The Raw Story
Indeed.

Forum List

Back