This Was A Blow Out......Comprende?

I don't think it would qualify as a blow out if it weren't for the irrational Republicans predicting a Romney landslide despite every poll telling them they were wrong. If they would have been more realistic and predicted a close election nobody would be calling this a landslide.

..........Obama..............Romulus

Is 62 to 59 a Blowout?...

Then you have the 200 or so who didn't even take part in the Election.

I'm talking Millions...

Sorry but 62 Million wanted Obama and 59 Million wanted Romney...

Because Obama ran a much better Electoral Strategy doesn't change that Fact.

Barry got 69 Million in 2008... 7 Million Less People Voted for him this time.

There was a near 5% swing Against him in the Popular Percentages from 2008 to 2012 and if he Thinks he has a Mandate and Acts that way then he will see a 1994 happen on his Watch.

:)

peace...

United States presidential election, 1980 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^Blowout...

United States presidential election, 1984 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^Motherfucking Blowout of Historical Proportions...

United States presidential election, 1988 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^Blowout... and in 1992 Clinton didn't even get to the Lousy Percentages that Dukakis did when he "Won" his first Election and then Failed with Relative Peace and Prosperity to get 50% of the Vote in 1996.

Come talk to me about Presidential Blowouts when you guys have another one like you did in 2008.

2012 was not that thing. :thup:

peace...

... with unemployment at about 8%, as well...

Yes but an Improved 8%... It was over 10% during Obama and Obama came to Office with 6-800,000 jobs going away in 2008/09.

He also had a "Free Press" that didn't go after him for a Month over Benghazi.

They had a weekend to Obesses on the Bush DWI in 2000 and probably covered that more in a couple of days than they did Benghazi over a Month.

As a matter of Fact the Weekend before Election all of the Major Networks Blocked discussion of Benghazi on the Sunday Shows.

In 2000 ALL of them Obsessed on the Bush DWI from a Quater Century in the Past.

Eitherway things are Improving and Obama Won because People Perceive that he is Fixing a Generational Correction that they Believe Bush Caused.

Both Counts are based in Ingorance but that's what the American People are Mostly.

peace...

mitt-romney-loser-325x360.jpg

Good. Now that he's inherited his own fucking mess, when's the clean-up, assfuck?

Yay! Warrior is back. Did you and your boyfriend break up after the election? I understand breakups are hard, but posting about assfucking online will make you feel better. :lol:

Is 62 to 59 a Blowout?...

Then you have the 200 or so who didn't even take part in the Election.

I'm talking Millions...

Sorry but 62 Million wanted Obama and 59 Million wanted Romney...

Because Obama ran a much better Electoral Strategy doesn't change that Fact.

Barry got 69 Million in 2008... 7 Million Less People Voted for him this time.

There was a near 5% swing Against him in the Popular Percentages from 2008 to 2012 and if he Thinks he has a Mandate and Acts that way then he will see a 1994 happen on his Watch.

peace...
"denial" isn't a river in Egypt mal. :nono: You people got shellacked in Both the Presidential race AND the Congressional races. :clap2: Stop acting like WillowTree. :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back