Lindell Goes to the SCOTUS

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Not sure what case is but the fact it is at the Supreme Court means it has been appealed many times and therefore must have merit if they are hearing it. Let's see if the MSM covers this.

It sounds like he will be filing a writ for SCOTUS to hear his case regarding voting machines.
Whatever it is it got there. That alone debunks anyone claiming this is all conspiracy and bullshit. I guess we will find out Friday.

I wouldn't hold my breath for the pillow guy's promise of a supreme court hearing. He's been making that claim every few weeks for several years.
Never with a date. You aren't worried are you?

Ya'll didn't notice?

At the end of the video he wasn't talking about a file, he wasn't talking about a hearing, he wasn't talking about a conference. He said "live from the steps of the Supreme Court".

Meaning he'll be standing outside the building talking to the press (those that will show up) on the steps, not having ANYTHING done with (a) a legal filing, or (b) with the Justices.

LOLz

WW

Ya'll didn't notice?

At the end of the video he wasn't talking about a file, he wasn't talking about a hearing, he wasn't talking about a conference. He said "live from the steps of the Supreme Court".

Meaning he'll be standing outside the building talking to the press (those that will show up) on the steps, not having ANYTHING done with (a) a legal filing, or (b) with the Justices.

LOLz

WW
Can you wait until Friday?

Sure.

Now, I answered your question. You answer mine.

Do you think he's going to get a hearing before the Justices Friday or legally file evidence in a case before the court?

WW
In the OP i said I did not know. That still stands.

You are welcome.

Some people need the obvious pointed out.

And for future reference it's "Chief" not "Capt." after retiring from the Navy. Please try not to confuse me with an officer again.

WW
That is why I point out the fraud of 2020 and the stolen election. It was obvious.

Forum List

Back