Lindell Goes to the SCOTUS

Not sure what case is but the fact it is at the Supreme Court means it has been appealed many times and therefore must have merit if they are hearing it. Let's see if the MSM covers this.

How many times is he going to claim to go to SOCUTS and never do before you will stop believing him?

Was him saying he was going to be in front of them on a day they were not even in session not clue you in that you are being played for a fool?

Ya'll didn't notice?

At the end of the video he wasn't talking about a file, he wasn't talking about a hearing, he wasn't talking about a conference. He said "live from the steps of the Supreme Court".

Meaning he'll be standing outside the building talking to the press (those that will show up) on the steps, not having ANYTHING done with (a) a legal filing, or (b) with the Justices.

LOLz

WW

That is what he did last time he claimed he was going to be "in front of SCOTUS"

How many times is he going to claim to go to SOCUTS and never do before you will stop believing him?

Was him saying he was going to be in front of them on a day they were not even in session not clue you in that you are being played for a fool?
I don't know. Do you have a count for me. Thanks.

Not sure what case is but the fact it is at the Supreme Court means it has been appealed many times and therefore must have merit if they are hearing it. Let's see if the MSM covers this.

LOL, It will be "explosive", all right... it will be explosively thrown out of court.

Even the SC is not foolish enough to hear Kari Lake's case.

Lindell needs our collective thanks for keeping us entertained.

MSM did cover it. It would help if you learned to use Google. Good luck.

LOL, It will be "explosive", all right... it will be explosively thrown out of court.

Even the SC is not foolish enough to hear Kari Lake's case.

Lindell needs our collective thanks for keeping us entertained.
It would not have got to the SCOTUS if it had no merit. Wait until Friday dickhead and we will both find out.

It would not have got to the SCOTUS if it had no merit. Wait until Friday dickhead and we will both find out.
Sure, we can wait till Friday to laugh at your disappointment…but then where is the fun?

He has nothing the court is remotely interested in.

He needs to shut the hell up. He pushed a total lie and fabricated (very amateurish to networking geeks) what he called evidence of hacking.

Lindell is bad news- he knew what he had was nothing from very early on, and he just kept doubling down. Serious.

He has nothing the court is remotely interested in.

He needs to shut the hell up. He pushed a total lie and fabricated (very amateurish to networking geeks) what he called evidence of hacking.

Lindell is bad news- he knew what he had was nothing from very early on, and he just kept doubling down. Serious.
How do you know? I believe that election was stolen. Anything he can do to expose the fraud, more than it is already is, is a good thing.

How do you know? I believe that election was stolen. Anything he can do to expose the fraud is a good thing.
Seriously man, trust me. Yes, the election was stolen, but chasing an impossible narrative does not get you where you need to be.

The spreadsheet he put out was technically impossible, and obviously fabricated. The easiest way to tell is to analyze the MAC ID's. If it was real data, there would be telltales- the first 3 octets of a MAC ID are the OUI. That is the manufacturer's ID. There were no OUI's that correspond to any manufacturer, and this is very easy to validate with any online MAC ID lookup tool.

Also if they were real, there would be a lot of duplicates in the first 3 octets, because every DELL (for example) network adapter uses the same OUI. There were no duplicates.

The person who used a random number generator to create the list made a mistake. He left out the number FF. That is 255 in hex. 255 is a mask in IP addressing, so no IP address uses 255. But in MAC addressing, 255 (FF) is perfectly valid and is used in MAC ID's all the time. There are no FF's in the MAC ID's.

The scrolling "PCAPS" were just the Pennsylvania voter registration database in HEX. All Internet packets begin with a common set of numbers that identify basics like it's an IP data packet, etc. You can search for a string and identify the start of a packet, and then you can work backwards from there to break them out one by one.

What I did was copy some of the numbers into a hex editor, and just read the ASCII. Anything in plain test is readable. I also searched for beginning strings of TCP/IP packets, and there are none. So it's not network traffic.

I could go on and on about the people he has around him, the guy that produced the faked data used the same scam on Joe Arpaio and also the Pentagon. His name is Dennis Montgomery. A real slimeball.

Forum List

Back