Limbaugh gets Fluke(d) again

Pathological liar Brent Bozo is only a source for what is not true! So whatever reason his site gives for the failure of Air America, you know it is not true.

I tried to get him to back up his Gore at Monticello lie with money saying I would use his own audio track posted on his website to do it, and he pulled the audio from his site!. Later on CNN's Crossfire he claimed no one has ever challenged anything he posted on his MRC site. Just for the record, Gore didn't point to the bust of Washington and he named the bust of Franklin himself, without any help from the curator.

Which Vice President is the King of Gaffes?
Watch our video collection of Gore Gaffes
Gore Gaffe Videos -- Media Research Center
**** On ABC's This Week March 14, Bill Kristol noted Al Gore's gotten a free pass on gaffes. George Stephanopoulos protested: "It's hard to say he's gotten a pass. Every time he opens his mouth he gets popped." Not true on TV morning and evening newscasts:
**** January 17, 1993: In a tour of Monticello, Gore asked about a row of busts: "Who are these people?" The New York Times explained the curator "helpfully identified the unfamiliar faces: 'This is George Washington on the extreme right and Franklin on the left...

L. Brent Bozell III, Publisher; Brent Baker, Tim Graham, Editors; Jessica Anderson, Brian Boyd, Geoffrey Dickens, Mark Drake, Paul Smith, Media Analysts; Kristina Sewell, Research Associate.* For the latest liberal media bias, read the CyberAlert at Media Research Center.

You know edtheliar - I took you apart on this lie a couple of years ago.

MRC has it on video - yet you think your partisan lies are somehow more convincing. You slinked off after getting your ass kicked, when even far left Snopes failed to back you up.

Here is a hint edtheliar, Bozzel didn't respond to you because you're a fucking nobody - a partisan troll spewing idiocy. That may fly on a KOS kiddies circle jerk, but no one at MRC will pay you heed.
In your dreams!

MRC removed the audio because it was downloadable and then it could be loaded into an audio player and the part with the curator saying "washington on the extreme" could be selected and looped for playback. Gore names the bust of Franklin by saying one word, "Franklin" while talking over the curator saying the looped words.

As far as the MRC video, it is not downloadable so you can't loop it and it is altered so you can't see Gore repoint to the left flank bust as he says "Franklin" because Bozo is afraid the visual clue will help you hear Gore talking over the curator. BTW, I posted the link to MRC, Here is a link to an unaltered video of the event from your MessiahRushie. He knows that his DittoNazis will never catch Gore repointing and naming the left flank bust of Franklin so he didn't alter the video when he showed it on TV.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3YrrhfRmKc&feature=youtu.be]Rush Limbaugh-Gore at Monticello - YouTube[/ame]

P.S. Bozo DID respond to me by pulling the audio off of his website!!!

Last edited:
Nothing like an op-ed piece from the radically Conservative Newsbusters to make a point to a Liberal! We all know what to expect from that source, and it's pitiful.

^ typical. Expected. Predicted.

Droids like Nosmo cannot fathom that anything from a "source" they dislike might nevertheless be of some value.

What a fucking dullard you are Nosmo. For real.

Let's try to simplify it for you.

I hate The New York Slimes. I deem them insufferably biased and often untruthful. And yet, every once in a while, even they manage to engage in a random act of actual reporting.

You must learn to get past your provincial views, Nosmo. You fucking "liberals" are an awfully (and very sadly) close-minded lot.
I already told you the value of sources that I caught lying, whatever they say you know it is not true.

Here is your MessiahRushie telling the same lie I caught Brent Bozo telling, proving the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood lie in packs.

November 17, 2010
RUSH: * It's kind of like Algore walking into a museum and pointing, "Who was that?"* "That's Benjamin Franklin, Mr. Vice President."*

You don't even realize it, but you just confirmed what a biased no nothing loser you have been and remain.

You re far beyond pathetic.

Your obsession with all things Rush Limbaugh, however, is kind of icky.

It's as funny as hell watching him constantly compel you to make an ever more gigantic asshole out of yourself, but still, it's kinda icky watching you melt into a caricature of the loser you are.

Droids like Nosmo cannot fathom that anything from a "source" they dislike might nevertheless be of some value.

I hate The New York Slimes. I deem them insufferably biased and often untruthful. And yet, every once in a while, even they manage to engage in a random act of actual reporting.

You must learn to get past your provincial views, Nosmo. You fucking "liberals" are an awfully (and very sadly) close-minded lot.
I already told you the value of sources that I caught lying, whatever they say you know it is not true.

Here is your MessiahRushie telling the same lie I caught Brent Bozo telling, proving the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood lie in packs.

November 17, 2010
RUSH: * It's kind of like Algore walking into a museum and pointing, "Who was that?"* "That's Benjamin Franklin, Mr. Vice President."*

You don't even realize it, but you just confirmed what a biased no nothing loser you have been and remain.

You re far beyond pathetic.

Your obsession with all things Rush Limbaugh, however, is kind of icky.

It's as funny as hell watching him constantly compel you to make an ever more gigantic asshole out of yourself, but still, it's kinda icky watching you melt into a caricature of the loser you are.
It really drives you crazy when I expose your MessiahRushie as the worthless lying scum he is, so much so you are reduced only to attacking me personally.
Thank you.

Here is the video of Gore talking over the curator as he names "Franklin" and points to the left flank bust. If you don't catch it on the first play, play it again until you do. The more times you have to play it, the more thoroughly you were brainwashed.

Last edited by a moderator:
In your dreams!

MRC removed the audio because it was downloadable and then it could be loaded into an audio player and the part with the curator saying "washington on the extreme" could be selected and looped for playback. Gore names the bust of Franklin by saying one word, "Franklin" while talking over the curator saying the looped words.

As far as the MRC video, it is not downloadable so you can't loop it and it is altered so you can't see Gore repoint to the left flank bust as he says "Franklin" because Bozo is afraid the visual clue will help you hear Gore talking over the curator. BTW, I posted the link to MRC, Here is a link to an unaltered video of the event from your MessiahRushie. He knows that his DittoNazis will never catch Gore repointing and naming the left flank bust of Franklin so he didn't alter the video when he showed it on TV.

P.S. Bozo DID respond to me by pulling the audio off of his website!!!

My god edtheliar, who knew you were just so damned important?

:dunno:

blowhard.jpg

Here's still here, just on 40 less stations.

Seeing as how he's on about 500 or more I don't think 40 matters all that much.

I think we need to axe NPR. Pure liberal propaganda.

They got rid of Glenn Beck here, but Rush and Hannity are still on.

You can't silence everyone you POS liberal assholes.

Last edited:
Nothing like an op-ed piece from the radically Conservative Newsbusters to make a point to a Liberal! We all know what to expect from that source, and it's pitiful.

The article was not one that present reporting. It's an op-ed piece. Surely the tenets of journalism are vaguely familiar to even the intellectual likes of you. And surely then you must be able to appreciate why a slanted, biased opinion piece from a radical right wing "news source" such as NewsBusters can be taken for precisely what it is and what it's worth.

The poor undereducated, under read, under informed Conservative. What a relic deserving pity and patience. They cuss and fume and hate so much that nothing seems to be of any worth to them at all but just what they think they know.

The article was not one that present reporting. It's an op-ed piece. Surely the tenets of journalism are vaguely familiar to even the intellectual likes of you. And surely then you must be able to appreciate why a slanted, biased opinion piece from a radical right wing "news source" such as NewsBusters can be taken for precisely what it is and what it's worth.

The poor undereducated, under read, under informed Conservative. What a relic deserving pity and patience. They cuss and fume and hate so much that nothing seems to be of any worth to them at all but just what they think they know.

Yup.....those Trayvon Martin supporters sure are assholes.

Just saw an article from 2005, it was telling how Limbaugh was losing listeners and how Air America is gaining listeners and has Limbaugh worried.

That is funny shit.

NOTICE that nobody needed to organize a "boycott" to "silence" Err Amerika.

Those ass clowns did that all by themselves.

The price they paid for sucking. :lol:

AirAmerica (the business) went down for its bad business decisions. The on-air talent did not. They are still on the air today, some of them syndicated by the same outfit that sells Rash Limplaw.

Imagine Rash had originally been syndicated by somebody else, let's call them EFM Media Management, and then something called Jacor, and then Premiere. The previous companies no longer exist but Limblob stays on the air continuously.

Duh.

Right, the CON$ervoFascist OWNRES of the radio stations boycotted syndicating Air America!

:eusa_hand:

You are too dishonest :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: to admit that abysmal ratings (i.e. virtually no audience since the programming sucked monkey nuts in hell) made the business decision inevitable, edthesickdick.

Uh... in light of the previous post, the dishonesty is all yours, oh one whose first name is an anagram of "liar".

You are too dishonest :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: to admit that abysmal ratings (i.e. virtually no audience since the programming sucked monkey nuts in hell) made the business decision inevitable, edthesickdick.
No audience because no stations carried them. I could not get them in my area, but your MessiahRushie and HanNITWITty were on 3 different stations.

LOL.

You searched to find that mess?

:lmao:

Wah! We WANTED to hear the drivel from the leftist "wits" but they have no wit and the drivel wasn't getting aired on a lot of stations! Waaah.

(Newsflash: audiences take time to build -- IF they merit an audience. It's not an entitlement. No wonder you got so confused.)

The reason they didn't spread is BECAUSE they sucked ass. Nobody who heard that shit wanted to hear any more of it.

....aaaand strike three. You don't have an inkling of a clue of a wisp of an idea what builds audience.

Controversy is one thing that does. That's why Rash has one. Being an asshole for three hours a day, yelling "slut", singing "Barack the Magic Negro", demagoguing demons to the intellectually derelict, that's guaranteed to draw audience. That's spectacle. Doesn't mean all those people agree with the content, but it does mean they all agree it's spectacle.

Just saw an article from 2005, it was telling how Limbaugh was losing listeners and how Air America is gaining listeners and has Limbaugh worried.

That is funny shit.

AirAmerica (the business) went down for its bad business decisions. The on-air talent did not. They are still on the air today, some of them syndicated by the same outfit that sells Rash Limplaw.

Imagine Rash had originally been syndicated by somebody else, let's call them EFM Media Management, and then something called Jacor, and then Premiere. The previous companies no longer exist but Limblob stays on the air continuously.

Duh.

Air America made libs sound mean-spirited.

BTW, what did they need an Air America for when they already have NPR?

Duh.

Air America made libs sound mean-spirited.

You've got that exactly right. They tried to simply copy the Limblob attack-dog model, and it fell flat. Liberals don't tend to think in those black-and-white terms. I've brought this up before; what seems to work for the "right" is simplistic polarizing demagoguery, while what works for the left is humor. I say "right" because Limblab's audience really isn't the "right", but the unwashed who tend to think with their emotions rather than intellect.

BTW, what did they need an Air America for when they already have NPR?

Entirely different. NPR doesn't do commentary. The only thing it has in common with AirAmerica besides being on radio, is that it's not slanted to the right. Or I should say, less slanted to the right.

That is funny shit.

Right, the CON$ervoFascist OWNRES of the radio stations boycotted syndicating Air America!

Hey dumbass, nobody boycotted anyone. Air America was on in all major cities and their ratings sucked. They were usually was a bottom five station, so please spare us your bullshit.

No audience because no stations carried them. I could not get them in my area, but your MessiahRushie and HanNITWITty were on 3 different stations.

Air America was on 66 stations when it went down. It had 63 stations that over the years left due to format changes. One of the largest subscribers was Clear Channel. The problem was suck ass ratings. Some of those stations that dropped AA, went to Catholic radio, Mexican music, many went to sports radio.

Their ratings on average was an astounding 1.3. Portland, Or had the highest ratings at 3.7. The New York flagship station was WWRL, with a whooping 0.5, that was the flagship station! Who in the hell was listening?

So spare us all the big business bull shit, the boycott rash of shit, blame it on the radio hosts, they sucked.

Air America was on 66 stations when it went down. It had 63 stations that over the years left due to format changes. One of the largest subscribers was Clear Channel. The problem was suck ass ratings. Some of those stations that dropped AA, went to Catholic radio, Mexican music, many went to sports radio.

Their ratings on average was an astounding 1.3. Portland, Or had the highest ratings at 3.7. The New York flagship station was WWRL, with a whooping 0.5, that was the flagship station! Who in the hell was listening?

So spare us all the big business bull shit, the boycott rash of shit, blame it on the radio hosts, they sucked.

And those AirAmerica hosts are still on WWRL today --- dumbass.

And those AirAmerica hosts are still on WWRL today --- dumbass.

And the ratings still suck, dumbass and it still blows the liberals theory that big bad corporate America put the company under. It had terrible ratings, when your flagship station couldn't pull a 1.0, you know you suck.

WWRL at that time was a very low power station with only 5,000 watts, as opposed to Limpball's WABC-AM which was 50,000 watt "blowtorch." WABC-AM was the strongest station on the radio in my Jersey Shore area and WWRL could not be picked up at all. WABC-AM could be picked up in Canada! So not only were there few stations carrying Air America, the stations that did were low power stations.

Last edited:

WWRL at that time was a very low power station with only 5,000 watts, as opposed to Limpball's WABC-AM which was 50,000 watt "blowtorch." WABC-AM was the strongest station in the radio in my Jersey Shore area and WWRL could not be picked up at all. WABC-AM could be picked up in Canada! So not only were there few stations carrying Air America, the stations that did were low power stations.

Oh, WAAAAH!

The market isn't FAIR to lolberals.

(Life isn't fair to the talentless schmuck lolberals. Life calls for a degree of entertainment from entertainers. )

Waaahhh!
images

"Not fairsy," say the lolberals!

Lolberals like edthesickdick, whining wuss that he always is.

Forum List

Back